Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: anyone fulltime - underdress?

Hey Girl, Panties, painted toenails and shaved 24/7/365. Kaitlin
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

knickers,bra,tights,hold-ups sometimes so its pretty much 24-7.

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    I basically do not wear women's panties, so do painted toes count as "under-dressing"? This is something I just recently started doing.
    Drumming, My other hobby

I wear panties all the time. It is more comfortable for me.
    SarahHall

all the time

I wear panties bra and camis all the time

I wear panties every day and during the cold months i panties hose and bra to keep me warm.
    janielatb: I'm in love with the person inside me.

Quote Originally Posted by sfwarbonnet View Post
    I noted that you mentioned knickers; I would like to find one piece camikninkers (i.e. a slip with a crotch closure) as that would be better than a short full-slip for underdressing while wearing pants.
    At a yard sale, i found what were being called slip pants, i've seen shorter ones online referred to as petti pants. The yardsale ones (still in sealed packages) came from Lane Byant or Romans, probably the catalog or online.

i love them wear them all the time under my dress pants. They are essentially elastic waist, closed crotch satin pants for wear under things. i did also find what you might call knickers or bloomers. They were in cotton.

i'll see if i can find the online references i saw some time ago.

susie
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="3"]susie[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Ms Judy's pet [/size]

[SIZE="1"]One of these days, i'll decide it's reasonably safe to put my face up here.
    (Then i have to decide it won't break computer monitors! eek )
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]Ms_Judys_pet@comcast.net[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by britney View Post
    i have been since i was like 14
    i wish i had that much understanding of myself when i was 14!!
    susie
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="3"]susie[/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"]One of these days, i'll decide it's reasonably safe to put my face up here.
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by kaitlin View Post
    Hey Girl, Panties, painted toenails and shaved 24/7/365. Kaitlin
    Add in the cami and the slip pants, and that's me as well.
    i've left my toes un-painted for a day or so, couldn't stand it!!
    susie
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="3"]susie[/SIZE]

[/SIZE]

Kelli Taylor

Wink under-dressing

Hello all, I have been wearing panties 24\7 for about three years now, but up until about 1 yr. ago i kept 3-4 prs. of mens undies (ewww) just in case. but those are now gone. whew!!! now all I own are panties and pantyhose. also wear girls shorts, socks, shirts, mascara and clear lip gloss. no one seems to notice or care so far. my goal is to not make it noticeable, to look as normal as possible.

kelli

Bra, panties, camisole, legs and chest clean of hair and both ear's have ear rings. Only time I were male underwear is for doctor apt.

I wear only thongs 24/7. Ever since I discovered them in my size (US 10 but now in a US 9 and even a couple of 8s) I have worn only thongs. I have found them to be the most comfortable undies I have ever worn. I also wear only trouser socks (knee-hi's) whenever I wear 'socks' when I go out. Lately, I have worn a bra and cami a few times. My wife is okay with the thongs (except for the frilly ones), but she does not approve at all of bras or camisoles, even through she has given me some as gifts.

Diana

Quote Originally Posted by Kelli Taylor View Post
    Hello all, I have been wearing panties 24\7 for about three years now, but up until about 1 yr. ago i kept 3-4 prs. of mens undies (ewww) just in case. but those are now gone. whew!!! now all I own are panties and pantyhose. also wear girls shorts, socks, shirts, mascara and clear lip gloss. no one seems to notice or care so far. my goal is to not make it noticeable, to look as normal as possible.

kelli
    Kelli,

I agree on the "ewww" re men's undies Mine too are all gone (wife gave them away).

I was going to question how you wear "girls shorts", but perhaps you are refering to the loose "almost knee length" ones? Maybe I'll have to try some of those next summer (we have snow flurries here today, I'm not putting on shorts!)

Mascara. How do you wear that without it being noticeable?

I do wear small earrings almost all the time and usually a light lipstick when I go out along with light eyeshadow...enough that I know it's there but wouldn't be noticed by someone not expecting it.

Patti

Formerly Drivininheels Nicolette01's Avatar
    Because of my circumstances, I only partially underdress part time. I have just started with the pantyhose and heels, haven't gotten past that stage yet.

YES!

But not frequently with a bra...most of the shirts I wear are too thin! I'd be busted on that, but socks and panties always!

I've been wearing panties (usually just plain white cotton) to work for the last few weeks. Main reason, other than their femininity, is that they just fit better and are more comfortable! Support is perfectly adequate and there's less bunching and gapping. And the elastic keeps them from riding up on my butt.

underdressing

95% of the time day and night I'm wearing panties. Don't own a cami and don't have the nerve for that or a bra when underdress.

PeggySue

guess my name gives it away

yep I am in panties (g string always) and pantyhose all the time. being the sissy in the relationship comes with it's "upside"....................

Thongs mostly daily, painted toe nails, and shaved. I love it, wish I could do more but.........

underdress

I have been wearing panties everyday for about 20 years,I don't own any male unties.My wife washes my panties and folds them and puts them in my panty drawer.

Wife accepting CDing

Quote Originally Posted by sfwarbonnet View Post
    Apparently, underdressing is quite common, and the items worn are dependent on season and their ability to be concealed. I started wearing support pantyhose for medical reasons. I was initially concerned that it would be apparent that I was wearing nylons, but that is not a problem - I have subsequently worn them out with wife, kids, and grandkids. I also wear women’s pull-on slacks (that’s all I have now). My first ones had a mock fly so it would not be evident that they were women’s pants, but the more common plain front ones are OK too. I like to keep an undershirt tucked in, and a short women’s tank top slip makes it easier to pull up pants, and stays tucked in.

However, even underdressing is usually known by a wife, and is subject to her limits! Mine will not tolerate going “all the way”, and she says that she would not claim to know me if I ever have to go to the ER while wearing a garter belt. She even limits underdressing - no bra or panties and the “girl things” must come off when we go to bed. I see that other wives are considerably more accepting. I’m curious – were they always accepting, or does that develop? If it develops, what’s the trick in getting her to accept crossdressing? Eventually, I want to appear with her in public en femme, but that needs to be on a trip away from home so that the possibility of being recognized is small. Even then, I will need to “sell” the idea as she will know I’m a man impersonating a female and using the ladies restroom, and she says she married a man not a woman!
    My wife was actually more accepting when she first found out about my crossdressing.Let me dress open in front of her ,and we had sex all the time while dressed.But when she realized how much it controlled me she decided she no longer like it.Worried I might have a sex change I think.So now she only allows me to wear panties and nighties .She knows I dress fully ,but does not want to see it.

Underdressing

I always do...love pantyhose in the summer and tights in the winter. Yep...only way to go. I shave my legs daily also so the nylon feels great!

Lucielle (AKA Mark)

Underdressing

Panties 24/7....add a cami, a slip and stockings when i can get away with it...

New year challenge

I've decided that as well as wearing panties everyday I'm going to start wearing a bra on the walk to and from work. I've managed to wear a camisole on "dress down" Fridays-or dress up as it is for me-with no one noticing, or saying anything if they have-and usually a fem T-shirt under my work shirt.
    The bra wearing should be okay as I can take it off when I get to work and put it back on when I leave. I've been wearing a bra to sleep in for months now and hate having to take it off. This should help me lengthen the "girly" time I get!!!

Stella

I wear a bra and pantys and pantyhose 24/7 I only have 1 pair of mens underwear for that trip to the doctor. In the summer I wear the same but a sports bra is under my shirts and no pantyhose.
    PLAY NICE SO WE ALL CAN ENJOY WHO WE ARE