Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: if you had been homosexual?

Hmmmm

If i was gay, i would most likely be a drag queen, would not do the surgery, just go out in drag now and then, and live a happy gay life.

Quote Originally Posted by KateSpade83 View Post
    But even if I had the gayest tendencies, I would avoid gay sex or such because gay men make up the highest % of men with AIDS.
    Besides the fact as mentioned that more heterosexuals in this country ( & the vast majority of hetero's in Africa ) have HIV, gay sex does not CAUSE it ( it's a means of transmission, just as unprotected hetero intercourse is ).

Quote Originally Posted by ChantelleCD View Post
    So anyway I know its brief because i have falsenails on (nightmare to type) the question is. Just imagine if any of you had been homosexual, do you think you may have lived your life differently to how you have? do you think u may have made any changes?

much love

chantelle X

That's an interesting 'Q', Chantelle but let me ask you this question, If you had been born female, which of all your male friends would you have liked to 'be with'? I can think of many that I could have taken to my bed should I have been born a girl.

They label Cds as gay anyway. I wouldn't trust a condom to protect me from someone who unknowingly has AIDS. It takes 8 to 12 weeks for AIDS to be detectable once infected, and up to 8 years for symptoms to appear.

If I was really gay for men I'd resist it and just satisfy myself with a sex toy...

Hey Chantelle - you look like Paris Hilton!

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    Had I been a homosexual, I likely would NOT CD. I think that a big part of CDing is the hetrosexual element---a sexual attraction to women and the things associated with women.

Of course, there are SOME homosexuals who DO CD--- I can only guess that in THEIR case, they may CD for DIFFERENT root reasons than hetro males do. Otherwise it wouldnt make much sense. (IMHO)

Of course a TS is usually, technically a homosexual too, with respect to biosex, but I am refering to the more "typical" HS who differes from hetro men only in respect to sexuality.

Hugging the Kurves! RobertaFermina's Avatar
    Gay and CD ? hmmm....
    I don't think that's as easy as it may seem to some.
    In Gay Bars....plenty of Gay men just look past me. They are looking for Men dressed (from twink to bear) as men.
    I figure this would be just as lonely as being a CD in search of a sympathetic GG.

So...no...no difference really.

Not that I care all too much. Love CDing much too much to let a lack of sex or female companionship get in the way.

Self-Satisfied ?
    [COLOR=Red]Open your Heart :

That's an interesting question
    Bi or homosexual men appear to me to be either effeminate or macho and sometimes a bit of both. But sexually they are driven by everything male. Gays often talk amongst themselves as if the other were a female. So it is quite common for gay men to embrace female traits.

But whether they feel driven to express themselves enfemme as a hetero CD male does well, hmmmmn ... I guess you'd have to ask them.

As a hetero male CD I love everything feminine. So I am quite different from a gay male who loves everything masculine even if they are a "soft touch" themselves.

To answer your question ... Being a gay male would have changed my life from day one and I say this from personal experience. My best friend at high school announced he was gay when he was 22 years old. It totally shocked and rocked me. We came from very similar backgrounds and held similar views on many subjects, but his life as a gay male was becoming radically different from my heterosexual married life!

Sadly my friend died in his early 30s from AIDS (in the early 1990s) so I cannot compare our lives today but I do know from my conversations with him that we sought totally different things in our lives regarding gender and sexuality. He had a crush on me that I simply could not return - I just didn't get it!

Outside of that, I think he enjoyed greater freedom to express himself once he was "out" than many hetero men do. Once he had unbuckled the secrecy shrouds he went on to do his best work (he was an architect) and was considered highly creative in his field (commercial office blocks). He was able to combine many "feminine" ideas into his buildings (colours, designs, layout aesthetics) others dared not even approach. It wasn't that he wanted them to satisfy his feminine needs - he just saw them as logical and "must haves".

So on balance, I think hetero CD men are wired quite differently from gay men and you cannot compare the two. We are still male and human but we are different beasts!

Hugs Jazzmine
    Last edited by Jazzmine; 09-18-2007 at 06:03 PM.

Chantelle you look lovely. I never considered myself gay - i like women but i also like their clothes and makeup. I think gays are are a little more accepted then TGs today.
    Amelia

Yes things would have been different for sure.....I'd be a lesbian!

BTW Chantelle UR Hot Stuff Girl!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Peggy

The Gay Crossdresser

Girls.... Why not ask a gay (crossdresser) transgendered girl.
    I have been gay for 40 years, and of those 40 years i have been wearing womens clothing daily. It seems by reading most of your posts, that you have been gay bashing, and i don't quite understand why. Do you think it is easier being gay and being transgendered, NOT AT ALL. And it seems that a large number of crossdressers that post in this forum have not ventured out of their house dressed to see what it is like out in the real world.
    I AM GAY AND PROUD AND I WEAR WOMENS CLOTHING 24/7 AND I WOULDN'T CHANGE A THING.
    Kathrynn

To answer your question, I probably would not be a CD if I were gay from the beginning.
    To ad to this point, I had an experience once that made me think about this. A few years ago, I went to a gay bar one night when it was nearly empty (during the week), but I wasn't dressed. A very attractive guy was at the bar too, about three stools down. We started conversation and soon he asked me if I was the type that enjoyed wearing panties and stuff. I said yes, then he said, "sorry, you're not my type"!
    Just Be Yourself

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you like oldies radio, check out http://www.thehop-radio.com and hear me LIVE ! Play lots of free games or join our shoutbox chat while you listen too!

"imagine if any of you had been homosexual, do you think you may have lived your life differently to how you have?"

No one can answer that question unless they are homosexual.

Its like asking a homosexual if they had been born heterosexual would you still be attracted to the same sex.

N/A

Silver Member
    Girls, girls girls.

There is NO conection between crossdressing and homosexuality. Crossdressers are not gay, and gays are not crossdressers. Nor is there any relationship between transexuals and homosexuality.

Some crossdressers are gay, and some gays are crossdressers, but there is absolutely NO relationship between the two.

And to set the record straight for you, the fastest growing segment of the AIDS population is heterosexual women.

Lovies,
    Stephenie

Oh come on what if I had been black , Jewish , Scottish , a woman , a panda , a paedophile, honestly whats the point of asking such a thing ????

If I were homosexual I probably would not have had as many girlfriends but might have had a better sense of fashion.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

OK, first off, your picture is freakin sexy!
    Weeellll if I was gay then I wouldn't be with a CD I don't think,
    because I would have stuck girlies.
    This kind of poses a question I've been wondering about, what's the difference between Drag Queen and CD?

I too am gay- well a TG lesbian? I like other girls pretty much exclusively as I find most men are jerks I certainly tried my damndest to be straight, but just doesn't work for me. There is another thread here about being gay as well. I still find it strange that so many girls on here proclaim to be hetero - don't get all bent out of shape girls, this site is different than some of the others I am on I mean alot of CD/TG's I chat with are certainly interested in meeting for things other than dressing It just seems like some girls , say things here and other sites, but in one on one conversations seem to have have different feelings? Just asking

Well I've had a wife for 39 years 2 kids and 7 grandkid I don;t think that would have happend hun
    Angie

Quote Originally Posted by Colleentg View Post
    To answer your question, I probably would not be a CD if I were gay from the beginning.
    To ad to this point, I had an experience once that made me think about this. A few years ago, I went to a gay bar one night when it was nearly empty (during the week), but I wasn't dressed. A very attractive guy was at the bar too, about three stools down. We started conversation and soon he asked me if I was the type that enjoyed wearing panties and stuff. I said yes, then he said, "sorry, you're not my type"!
    Coleentg,
    I had to giggle at your post as I have had similar encounters with macho and not so macho gay men. When I was "all guy" and actively bisexual I frequented gay clubs and had no shortage of suitors interested in taking me home. It was a crazy period for me and thankfully I survived it no worse for the wear. It was actually a gg and a transgender that encouraged me to explore my feminine side and ultimately go out as Melissa on days other than Mardi Gras and Halloween. Since Melissa has become the dominant part of my persona, I have encountered some of my gay friends that are clearly repelled by my femininity. On a positive note, I have also noticed that I am no where near as permiscuous as my "all male" former self. I think the latter has a lot to do with my improved self esteem and self image. I still like to go to gay clubs to dance, but they aren't the focus of my social life.
    Melissa Pink

Faith's Girl Kimberly Marie Kelly's Avatar

Smile You Look Sexy and beautiful.

I love women, I wouldn't want to be with a man, it just isn't an attractive or appealing thought. Definitley not gay, but at the same time I like feminine looks, I like womens clothes and the fact that they have so many choices with clothing. I just like wearing the clothes, how they fit. Part of me would like to be a women. By the way you look great as a woman. Kimberly

Quote Originally Posted by Kathrynn View Post
    I AM GAY AND PROUD AND I WEAR WOMENS CLOTHING 24/7 AND I WOULDN'T CHANGE A THING.
    Kathrynn

A MEN!!!

Thanks for everyones comments. All I was doing was making a little point, clearly Im not daft enough to believe that sexuality and gender are both the same thing, of course not! Also being homersexual I imagine would make things even more complex. Saying that no doubt my life would of ended up totaly different as it is today. The reason for my point was simple, if I was gay than I would of identifed myself closer to a woman. My gender and sexual orientation both pointing in the same direction. It may or may not of made things clearer, Specialy growing up and not understanding what the hell was going off in my head.
    Last edited by ChantelleCD; 09-23-2007 at 03:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ChantelleCD View Post
    A MEN!!!

Thanks for everyones comments. All I was doing was making a little point, clearly Im not daft enough to believe that sexuality and gender are both the same thing, of course not! Also being homersexual I imagine would make things even more complex. Saying that no doubt my life would of ended up totaly different as it is today. The reason for my point was simple, if I was gay than I would of identifed myself closer to a woman. My gender and sexual orientation both pointing in the same direction. It may or may not of made things clearer, Specialy growing up and not understanding what the hell was going off in my head.

[SIZE="3"]EXACTLY CHANTELLE[/SIZE] I have had those feelings my whole life,and was never sure what they really meant! I found this site and a few others and suddenly realized what my issue was
    Seriously I fought every homosexual urge I could - but could never break through the cloud that was always there when in a relationship with a gg. OMG you just created a an epiphany for me darling, thanks I needed that sweetheart
    Last edited by Chelseaswpa; 09-24-2007 at 05:00 AM.