View Poll Results: Do you hate to go back dreb?

Voters
183. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I hate to go back to drab

140 76.50%
  • No, not a problem, I like drab equally

35 19.13%
  • Don't do drab at all

8 4.37%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you find it hard to go back to Drab?

Yea, it bites.
    Man! I feel like a woman!

girlie guy
    I don't want to get undressed once I am but it always has to end

I answered I don't go back to drab. But for me I guess it's easier to dress all the time 'cause I go jeans or shorts and tops with flip flops and panties underneath it all. Always use makeup and jewery including toe rings. Toenails are always French Manicure and showin'. I'm self employed and in the middle of a divorce so I guess I can dress as I please LOL. If I ever get a live T-Girl mentor and my body co-operates with this 5 month starving and walking routine (which sucks LOL) I'll try the dress route. So for now it's all the time for me.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Chewies sister-moulted!

Wink

I simply cannot stand going back to drab. After a girly evening with my wife , drinking wine, then both retiring early , those moments are so precious. In the morning the desire to dress is sooo strong , that some times I find it hard to think straight . It seems as if I,m in a permanent state of being pent up ...It happens everytime - with or without my wifes participation .

Thank god my she enjoys Michelle as much as I do.........

confessional now over ...

Angry going back

I dread it. Since my wife does not accept Jennifer at all, I have been dressing in the evenings at my office and sometimes going out shopping at different stores. The last couple of times I have thought heck with it and gone home dressed and face what ever comes of it, but then I snap out of it and change back.

yes it sucks to have to go back to drab, I am not complete if I am not enfemme. That is why I am going to transition to living ful time enfemme.

Yes, it sucks to have to go back to drab. I find that the longer I have been dressed, the harder it gets

I always feel reluctant to change back, but I do accept my male identity and have no problem with being a man much of the time. I don't really understand it. But what else is new.
    [SIZE="2"]Always be true to yourself because the people who matter don’t mind, and the people who mind don’t matter.[/SIZE]

soulmate of Mrs.M...GG Victoria Anne's Avatar
    I absolutely hate going drab , it means putting up a false presentation of who I am but alas we do have to conform to the societal demands of life.

On the road of discovery ... learning to be the woman I have always been.

Http://photobucket.com/viccy

I had to do it for 5 days and i almost went insane,i was in the worst mood as well,much happier in fem,always

I have to agree that the longer I'm dressed the harder it is to go back to drab mode. If it's just a morning of taking pics, it's not too bad. If we go out for the whole day of shopping and dining, I'm not very happy to remove everything on the way home. The real pain comes after a multiday vacation. After spending 2-3 days 24/7, sleeping in a nighty, and doing everthing en femme it is downright traumatic. OK......maybe not traumatic, but it is actually stressful to make that first move at taking the wig and makeup off. Like jumping in a cold lake. You know after the first move that you're committed and must go to the end. Don't know what the solution is.No, that would just add another problem to the equation.
    Sally

Really don't like going back to drab. However I do underdress alot of the time. But then I can't wear my make-up and lipstick. Oh the things we go through to live this double life. Be much better to be able to dress 24/7

Sure I totally hate going back to drab. But it just make you appreciate the time that you do get all that much more
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Silver Member
    hate it hate it---would much rather spend My days (and nights) enfemme---wearing silks, satins and leathers(oh ok and maybe that cute angora sweater) than worsted wool and cotton dockers.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

always a downer for me. like today, had a great time, got my makeup right then had to take it all off again - still only a few days till friday

mitch

Happenin' Train Wreck Sonia Kiss's Avatar
    After my first night out dressed, I came home just on top of the world. It was time to get undressed, clean the face, and go to bed. I stood and just looked at myself in the mirror for a few minutes first, just beaming with happiness. Then it was time. My face turned to sadness and I cried, right there, testosterone and all.

Sonia

Yes, its always hard to go back to drab after being dressed. Its not so bad once I get there, and I dont wake up every morning dreading my male clothes. I just always hate the change back to male. And the longer I have been femme, the harder it is to make that change.

Michelle

Although I am probably delluding myself, I have found a way to tolerate being in drab and it is working so far. I have managed overt time to change my drab appearance to blend just enough of my "real" self so that I feel femme all the time. I dye my hair every six weeks (very blonde), I pluck my eyebrows every day or two (very thin), I keep my toenails polished with a lovely pink, and I keep my fingernails long and polished. In the Fall and Winter, I shave my entire body, although in the Spring and Summer I allow my legs to become hairy in deference to my lovely and very tolerant wife.

I have been on holidays and have spent just about the total of the last 10 days dressed. After getting out of my nighty and forms this morning, I actually shuddered as I pulled on the denim work clothes, they just did not feel right. As soon as I got home, it was into my bra, forms, dress, wig, lipstick, and flip flops. Now I feel better.

Hugging the Kurves! RobertaFermina's Avatar
    wish there was a category "sometimes"

I just CD'd 10 days straight at BurningMan and over the weekend at a Men's Conference (of all places) and I feel quite dull about wearing my boys regulars !

Roberta
    [COLOR=Red]Open your Heart :

Thank you all!

I now see that I am not the only one who does not totally feel right in drab. I DO enjoy my male side and need it , but Erickka just completes "me". I have an intolerant SO, so the time I spend dressed is very limited, so that is why I voted "a" on my own poll.I do treasure what time I can spend dressed. Hope all is well with everyone. Again, thanks for your opinions!

Happening tonight

I've just spent the last two days "dressed" and have to go back to male mode this eve

Not looking forward to that but there's still a few hours left

Me, Myself & Rachael Rachaelb64's Avatar
    Depends on my mood!

Sometimes easy, sometimes hard and somtimes half way between

I guess I somehow eliminated that process by wearing skirts almost all time. At least it is calming me they way I don't fall in some kind of depression now and then.
    [SIZE=2]It is Snowing Down South...[/SIZE]