270. You may not vote on this poll
  • ... just a guy who enjoys woman clothing

146 54.07%
  • ... all made-up to pass en femme

124 45.93%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What About You ???

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I am a guy who like to wear feminine clothing. Since my wife passed away I don't try to pass. She was my makeup artist! But my toes, and fingers, are painted 24/7 and my under garments are always feminine. A lot of the time i am totally dressed in feminine clothing, whether I am going out in public or not. Just yesterday evening I went shopping in a local Mall totally dressed enfemme, but no wig and no makeup. Just a guy wearing a skirt over bright red satin panties, bra that created nice cleavage and a top that showed it off, and open toe sandals to show off my pretty toes. Spent about 2 1/2 hours in the Mall at various stores and had a blast. Got some "looks" and a few giggles from teen girls and one "nice outfit" from an SA!

Sissy

More Girl than man sometimes

It's all the way every day for me. I want to be full time real soon.
    Kisses, Linda

it's the hole package for me

susie

Its all or nothing for me!!

I like to feel femme but I know I'm just a guy who likes the feminine feel of women's clothes.
    Wearing them makes me feel feminine because they are feminine.
    Staying in the closet isn't so bad as long as you know why your in there.

I think that there is another factor that's in play here. I want to be very, very careful to not offend those of all degrees of femininity, but ....

At some level, most of us believe that there is something wrong or perverse or shameful about our activities. There are countless threads on how to hide what we do, and about almost getting caught, or about actually getting caught. And most of us hide what we do from most of the people we know.

There is a great deal of comfort in the idea that "I just like to wear women's clothes - I'm not like those 'really disturbed' people who want to pass" This is much along the lines of "I just smoke pot - I don't really do drugs" or "I'm not addicted to heroin - I just like it a lot. "

There are those who compensate for their internal discomfort by dressing beligerently (sundresses and beards) or aggressively (how many public places can I go en femme). If it works for you, be happy with it. No judgement here.

At some level we all dress to connect to a unique feminine image; it may be that Mom always wanted a girl, or that she flowed a slightly different hormone stream while our brain was developing, or that Dad's genes gave us different sensitivities to the "normal" hormones in Mom. There is something that is telling us to identify to some female stimuli - we may just need a hint of dressing to satisfy our craving or we may need to be female to the point of changing our maxipads. Again, whatever works for you.

But don't we all wish that what we do was as universally acceptable as playing golf? Golf also involves wearing silly or unusual clothing and very,very few of us are good at it. But hardly any of us hide the fact that we play from our neighbors.

I offer pre-emptive apologies for anybody I have offended - please read it again, and realize that I am not mocking or judging anyone.

jj

Most of the time I go without makeup or a wig. Perfectly happy with that. And I've done so in public.

So I chose the first option.

But I do like the full femme image, it's just not as much of a need as the need to wear a skirt.

My wife asked me the same thing, why, if it's the clothes, do you need to wear a wig and makeup. I told her I didn't and would be fine going about without it. She promptly responded, "Not with me you wouldn't." So, she answered her own question with respect to why some of us wear a wig and makeup.
    DonnaT

Smile

I agree whole hearterly with jennifferj.She is on the money.

Quote Originally Posted by jenniferj View Post

There is a great deal of comfort in the idea that "I just like to wear women's clothes - I'm not like those 'really disturbed' people who want to pass" This is much along the lines of "I just smoke pot - I don't really do drugs" or "I'm not addicted to heroin - I just like it a lot. "

There are those who compensate for their internal discomfort by dressing beligerently (sundresses and beards) or aggressively (how many public places can I go en femme). If it works for you, be happy with it. No judgement here.

But don't we all wish that what we do was as universally acceptable as playing golf? Golf also involves wearing silly or unusual clothing and very,very few of us are good at it. But hardly any of us hide the fact that we play from our neighbors.

jj
    Change begins inside of us. Women wearing pants isn't commonplace because the first women to do it hid it from the neighbors. Personally, I don't give a **** what the neighbors think. It's MY life. I have walked in & out of my home in broad daylight as Karen. Just as GG's do we have to be aware of situations where it could be a bad idea to walk alone, but we shouldn't be afraid to go out & enjoy ourselves.

"That guy is out in the field again, smacking a ball with a stick...boy is that weird."

Quote Originally Posted by jenniferj View Post

At some level we all dress to connect to a unique feminine image; .... There is something that is telling us to identify to some female stimuli - we may just need a hint of dressing to

jj
    Jennifer, I think you are right on. Most of us started dressing before puberty. We were simply attracted by femininity, and the feeling never went away....

xoxo chrissie

Quote Originally Posted by Angela XX View Post
    I would have to choose both options as they both apply.
    I love getting glammed up as much as anyone else when I
    can get the opportunity.
    But I am also a guy who loves wearing female clothes, be it
    just a skirt and blouse.
    Same for me. I'd have to say it's 50/50 for me. Sometimes, I go the whole way, and sometimes just a skirt and top. But at all times I wear female undergarments!
    The key to being successful is fooling all of the people all of the time.

Life has it's up and downs. I've past the up part, so it's all downhill from here!

I would have to say that most of the time I go all out. And when I do, I stay that way as long as I can, enjoying every second. There are rare occasions when I will just throw on a skirt and some heels, just for wandering around the house. But most times, if I'm gonna bother, I wanna get the most out of it I can, so I go all the way. Its usually just not enough to wear the clothes. I wanna look and feel pretty.

Michelle

For me it is a bit of both, having said that, the latter is more wishful thinking!

Well said.

the gender bender
    I admit , my estimation was wrong !!!

But , I would like to give this poll a chance , and try to last a couple weeks , not a couple days !!! A longer period of profiling , would give this poll more credibility ...

When I started 50 years ago I was a guy in a dress and that was fine. Now after all these years I want to pass go out dress be total female all day. Just like today got up shower shave and dressed with makeup clean the house went shopping now I'm sitting here reading and writing about CDing. Tomorrow I'll be out to church and more shopping and maybe some golf all dressed.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Daddy's Lil' Princess kendra o'riley's Avatar

I'm with Suzy!

Quote Originally Posted by Suzy Harrison View Post
    I must be one of the few as I have to go the whole way otherwise I don't feel right. It's a pain as well as I'll need 3 hours to get it all on, 3 hours to make it worth while and 1 hour to get it all off again. That's a 7 hour day!
    It's all the way of nothing... never realized it before, but half way ins no way (I'm like in both modes I guess at least that's consistant!)

Gettiing there is half the fun - but being fem is what I promised myself I would finally do.

Hmmm.

Happenin' Train Wreck Sonia Kiss's Avatar
    Ha! Of course it's an aggravating question because the two choices aren't enough and they overlap anyway. I like it though, because it's worded in the present tense. So what's the best answer for me, right now as I sit at the computer? Well...not "all made up" if "all made" up means makeup and painted nails and stuff.

So, am I just a guy in women's clothes? Definitely not! I like being accepted as a woman in public, and mostly because of that, I confess, I've worked on my walk, voice, mannerisms, and so on. I'm wearing not just breast forms, but also hip pads. Not having hormone enhanced hips, I *love* what these pads do for my passability. And not exactly makeup, but, do my lasered face and plucked eyebrows count? My nails aren't painted at the moment, but they are nicely trimmed and shaped. Arms and legs are shaved. Friends tell me I'm TS. I'm still not sure what that means, but if the doorbell rings right now, I'll jump up and answer it...and expect to be treated as a woman.

Sonia

I can't reply to the poll because it really depends on how I feel at the time. There are times when I just feel like wearing femme jeans/skirt and either flats or espadrilles, while other times I feel that anything less than a total transformation would not be right. It's just how I am.

the gender bender

Second try !!!

I admit , my estimation was wrong !!!

But , I would like to give this poll a chance , and try to last a couple weeks , not a couple days !!! A longer period of profiling , would give this poll more credibility ...

Wearing female clothes without being fully passable seems to me to be incomplete .To go shopping 'en femme' and be accepted as a lady I find a wonderful experience. nail varnish may not be essential.
    Siobhan
    Siobhan

Being Passable

Being perceived as a desirable female is a major reason that I dress. I love to play the vixen. & Maureen Welch - Stop by & Have a with a Wild Afro - Irish Wench
    Last edited by ArleneRaquel; 09-18-2007 at 01:50 AM.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Odd now...the more i get fully dresed, im starting to lose the want to get partial dressed, just doesnt feel right anymore unless i go all the way with it.

I feel feminine in my traits and thoughts so dressing with femme clothing and doing the monthly pedicure & manicure and making sure it shows all the time, wearing all the required jewelry, heels,purse and make up every time I leave the house for most of the day helps me be me, inside & out. At home I'm always in panties and some sort of tee shirt and put on running/sport shorts and flip flops if I have to go get the mail outside or whatever. I'l do real basic makeup and jewelry & flip flops if it's going to be a hour or less trip out of the house. I dress as if I hope to pass but mostly 'cause it's just me lovin' myself. PS: I did not vote 'cause it only let me choose 0ne LOL.
    Last edited by My Lady Marsea; 09-15-2007 at 03:09 AM. Reason: My vote

I voted but I agree with a lot of people that it's not an either-or situation. I like to express my femme self in a number of ways but when I go out I feel more at ease if I am in full woman mode with all the details in place. I don't pretend that I pass all of the time but there is a kind of confidence factor involved.
    When lounging around at home I can be less particular, though I still like to have my wig on whenever I'm being at all femme. Not having much hair of my own...
    Love, Ruth
    [SIZE="2"]Always be true to yourself because the people who matter don’t mind, and the people who mind don’t matter.[/SIZE]