Thread: saw a young boy in church wearing his moms coat

Question saw a young boy in church wearing his moms coat

I was in church last Sunday night and 2 rows in front of me was a boy of about 12 wearing his moms coat.She was on stage singing and put it on when she came to her seat after the singing was over.Odd, I thought, am I the only one to notice,a young crossdresser??
    Anyone else seen anything similar?

I think you're reading too much into it. Whilst there is a chance he may have been a young cross dresser I think it's far more likely that he may just have been cold. Afterall, you're average church is normally a chilly place.
    God does not play dice with the universe.

He plays an ineffable game of His own devising, which might be compared from the perspective of any of the other players (i.e. everybody) to being involved in an obscure and complex version of poker in a pitch-dark room, with blank cards, for infinite stales, with a Dealer who won't tell you the rules and who smiles all the time.

Maybe his mother had him hold it for her while she was doing something else,
    he may have needed his hands to do something and he just slipped over his sholders to have his hands free. I would go to the church with my mother and quite frequently I would be asked to do some little task. I just hated when the adults would do that. It happens all the time. THat kid was just minding his own business, when he got asked to help with a task.

As like another post ... gee, maybe the kid was cold ? Why is everything in the world a sign of crossdressing ?

Quote Originally Posted by TreKidation View Post
    As like another post ... gee, maybe the kid was cold ? Why is everything in the world a sign of crossdressing ?
    I agree. I was usually cold in church growing up, but thank God that my mom and dad made wear long pants (usually the trousers portion of a suit and tie). I was raised with the attitude of "You have to wear your best, or at least a tie to go to church". It was a treat for us to be able to wear jeans to church, unless we had something going on afterward that we could end up getting dirty.

I ride my Harley enfemme btmgrl6's Avatar
    probaly just cold..sheesh!