Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Feelings (love another cd or a man)

Smile Feelings (love another cd or a man)

Hello everyone, I haven't been on for a while so I thought I would start a thread with a question. How many of you who, when fully dressed think about making love with another cd or a man. I have sometimes think about making love with another cd when fully dressed. I have never done this but I do dream of someday doing it with the right person. Do any of you feel the same way? Hugs and kisses Elizabeth

Pretty much all of the fantasies I have are about men. But there a few of women but very rarely.

re:

i very much feel the same way, and hope soon to make that wish come true, whenever i finally get my nerve up, wife is working on that one with me though, hopefully wont be too long cheers!

Amber

Quote Originally Posted by Amber82 View Post
    i very much feel the same way, and hope soon to make that wish come true, whenever i finally get my nerve up, wife is working on that one with me though, hopefully wont be too long cheers!

Amber
    Your wife is trying to find you a man?????

Quote Originally Posted by elizabethb1 View Post
    Hello everyone, I haven't been on for a while so I thought I would start a thread with a question. How many of you who, when fully dressed think about making love with another cd or a man. I have sometimes think about making love with another cd when fully dressed. I have never done this but I do dream of someday doing it with the right person. Do any of you feel the same way? Hugs and kisses Elizabeth
    Not even a little bit!!!

Jodi

Silver Member
    My favorite lovers are cds and when you find the right one, the pleasure is exquisite
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

I'm exclusively with men when I CD. When I'm not dressed, it's just women.

Heaven....

.[SIZE=4]..being with another CD ..sharing the same interests...for me is heaven.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]It is Snowing Down South...[/SIZE]

re:

Quote Originally Posted by jeniinnylons View Post
    Your wife is trying to find you a man?????
    thats what ive been trying to explain on here for awhile. I have got one of the coolest wifes in the world who absolutely loves me being this way and add together the fact that we're both swingers and have absolutely no problem seeing each other with someone else because we both know who we're going home to at the end of the night and are std tested regularly and you have all the ingredients for a pretty darn amazing marriage! Its lasted 7 years and still counting with neither of us even thinking of ever splitting up so yeah, my wife most definitely is trying to help me look good to find a man while dressed up in CD form because she will be the first to tell you, she thinks its hot to watch us.

Amber

I already have manly equipment, other guys are just not my type, it would have to be feminine and a GG.

Normally I think about another CD, but sometimes a strong sexy man hits the spot.

[SIZE="3"]My wife loves watching me with a man![/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

it would be fun to have a CD as a close friend but i'm not interested in sex.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Amber82 View Post

Amber
    now thats amazing i thought i was the only one with a wife who would be ok with that !!!

I've had fantasies of just about everything, I think.

When I first seriously dressed I had a good buddy who was pretty macho. We had masturbated together for years. My desire to let him see me dressed became overwhelming, and I finally told him one night just before one of our jo sessions. I have never been so scared in my life!

He told me to go do it, and we were both really happy about it. Later we realized that our relationship was already pretty girl/boy (he called the shots and I tried to please), even though we both pretended to be very straight--so my lingerie fit right in.

I have been with another CD, a neighbor's hubby, and it was very sweet.

And my very best gf liked to dress me and make love...ahhhh

xoxo chrissie

I can't see my self making love to a man. With a CD has crossed my mind, but I would have to have strong fellings for the person, and we both would have to be dressed.

Women definetly. Women would need to be somewhat on the chubby side. I'm not attracted to thin or the athletic types.

I have fantasized about making love to she males.

Ditto

Absolutely - its something I am trying to work up the nerve to do. I consider it part of my evolution.

Yes, with another man as long shes dressed in panties, lingerie, nice dress and made a reasonable attempt at makeup.

Silver Member
    If by "making love" you are talking about sexual relations, they are best performed without the clothes on. "Making love fully dressed" seems a bit akward to me. For all of my adult life (not inluding the teenage years in the back seat of my dad's car), this is an activity I have engaged in without clothing. I recomend you try it this way.

Stephenie

Looking for what's new Lisa Baby's Avatar
    [size="4"]yes![/size]1
    Lisa

I dress to feel pretty Tina P Hose's Avatar
    I belive that I would love to have have sex with another CD...but I would not consider it MAKING LOVE.
    From Madrid to Montreal that underneath it all that Tina prefers pantyhose

To answer the question - Yes. But remember, when fantasy becomes reality the picture can suddenly change.

On a gender safari
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephenie S View Post
    If by "making love" you are talking about sexual relations, they are best performed without the clothes on. "Making love fully dressed" seems a bit akward to me. For all of my adult life (not inluding the teenage years in the back seat of my dad's car), this is an activity I have engaged in without clothing. I recomend you try it this way.

Stephenie
    Agreed. As Renee Reyes mentioned, wearing forms and hip padding looks great but feels terrible in bed. "It's like making love to a fully-armed linebacker". LOL
    "If we hide who we are for the convenience of others, we 'pass' ourselves up in the process."

Quote Originally Posted by Stephenie S View Post
    "Making love fully dressed" seems a bit akward to me. For all of my adult life (not inluding the teenage years in the back seat of my dad's car), this is an activity I have engaged in without clothing. I recomend you try it this way.

Stephenie
    I think she meant being fully en femme, not literally with all clothes on. I've had sex in lingerie ( with men as well as CD's & a couple TS's, also one GG in 3-way with her bf) and I take the breast forms out ( more enjoyable that way).

I am not attracted to men, even though I am femme mode, I am still attracted to women just the same. However I have found some crossdressers very attractive. especially the chubby ones. I also like women with meat on their bones. I have not had good luck picking wives, and wondered if I could do better if I picked a very passable crossdresser, or transgendered mtf. If the right one came along I might.