Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CDing and The Military

no military but a fire fighter for 30 plus years and still going.
    PLAY NICE SO WE ALL CAN ENJOY WHO WE ARE

Four years active in the Marines, but never active in dressing up during that period.

I spent 4 year in the NAVY and dressed when I could and had time off on the beach. I collected panties overseas and kept them. The other guy thought they were my conquest trophy's, little did they know.
    RONDA

[SIZE="4"][/SIZE] "I THINK THAT MY SWITCH IS STUCK PARTLY OPEN"

Navy. I did dress while on active duty, but it was extremely rare. I did have a wig stashed and I noticed someone else had worn it. Hmmmmm. It was hiden but not under lock and key. I found a new hiding place. If I had been clever instead of scared, I should have set a trap to find out who my fellow CDer was.

I was in the U.S. Army as an infantryman for two years and wasn't dressing at the time.

Military

USN Ret. '78-'96 I dressed in the barracks while at NAS Pax River,MD. I had a two-man room,and my roommate was always gone on weekends,lived in the E-5,E-6 barracks,it's where I started CDing.

I am still active duty Navy, 10 years as of feb, I have been dressing for 3 years, only in private. My Navy experience or Navy life has not really felt the change with the exception of not being able to talk openly and wanting to online shop alot which is a no-no in my command LOL! I will be medically retired in a few months and I will miss the Navy, however, I will be more free to open up to some of my closer friends and family... which the only aspect I hate about my job is the machoness...dont show any emotions.

Kaylee
    [SIZE="1"][/SIZE][SIZE="2"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]I must say you look maavelous in those shoes![/SIZE]

US Army infantry 1969-71. Yes I did

Retired AF, 85-05, Dressed many times, underdressed in uniform on several occasions.

Quote Originally Posted by mrde2006 View Post
    Retired AF, 85-05, Dressed many times, underdressed in uniform on several occasions.
    Gosh I love this quote TeeHee
    [SIZE="1"][/SIZE][SIZE="2"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]I must say you look maavelous in those shoes![/SIZE]

USAF, '80 - '84.

Got caught wearing pantyhose one time. It was NOT a fun experience!

Military

Was in the USNR 63-69 Stationed in Pearl Harbor for 2 yrs aboard ship never derssed during that time very small quarters, but after I got out oh boy.

Veronica

Lingerie is the poetry in a womans closet.

USAF 66-70 no dressing during that time

Banned Read only
    US Army for 10 years. Didn't join up to be patriotic. I thought it would make a man out of me.....didn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah View Post
    US Army for 10 years. Didn't join up to be patriotic. I thought it would make a man out of me.....didn't work.

That was sort of an underlying reason for my enlistment. Of course, the only thing it did was cause more problems in my relationships in that time. Then again, I would do it again if needed.

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Quote Originally Posted by Kroma View Post
    I was also in the Air Force for 4 years ('00 to '04) and did not dress during that time. I joined merely because I wasn't ready for college.

For those that signed up for the Air Force, what were your AFSCs (aka MOS for Army)? Why did you choose the Air Force?

I myself was a flight-line avionics tech.

I chose the AF over the Army, Navy, and Marines for a few reasons:

My dad was drafted into the Army and hated it.

I lived in a Navy town during the Gulf War and didn't see many of my neighbors for long periods of time.

As far as the Marines are concerned, who in their right mind would want to go through boot camp for 12 weeks?
    (I may not be "normal," but at least I'm sane.)
    I was an aircraft loadmaster in the Air Force. Basically, I went in and screamed at the MEPS officer, "I wanna fly!" So if you've seen a flyer who wears a corset and vinyl hot pants under his flight suit, that was probably me.

I chose the Air Force because I knew it was the most mentally demanding out of all the branches.
    Last edited by TracyH; 07-14-2007 at 11:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawren View Post
    USAF, '80 - '84.

Got caught wearing pantyhose one time. It was NOT a fun experience!
    I remember during our warrior week, (aka field training), it was mentioned that some airmen/troops, would wear pantyhose to protect against insect bites. I probably protested a bit to much to hide my excitement.

While I was on the flight-line during winter months, I did wear tights for extra insulation, but that was considered to be appropriate considering the -12 degree wind chill.

Kroma
    --------

"The road less traveled," is often less traveled for a reason ... mine is 6" stiletto's.

When I was stationed at the Naval Air Facility which was on Naha Air Base on Okinawa in '68-9, I had an off-base apartment and went to town. There was an area in Naha called the "black market" It was once a real one, but now it was a convoluted legitimate shopping district with many narrow streets and alleys, and there were many stores with very inexpensive apparral.

The Unlucky
    Army for the last 4 years here. In Iraq right now.

Just be safe, Kelly.
    [SIZE="3"]Amy[/SIZE]

Amy: how right. Kelly - and all CDs serving overseas - a very special wish for your safe return home.

Susan

12 years active duty Army (83 to 95) and yes, I was dressing then too, though I DIDN'T go out.

Dazed and Confused Amanda Leigh's Avatar
    I have always wore panties since I was 18 but I really didn't start fully dressing until about 4 years ago....while I was on active duty. you would be surprised on how many "closet" dressers there are in the military....

i was in the navy for six years two six month deployments... bouth to the gulf... the frist to arive after the 9-11 attacks... and the whole time, i was in paintys.

on cold nights standing watch in the weather, i had stockings out tights on under my uniform. when i was home however, i would be in dresses and helas. i often sleped in a nighty when i was not on duty and had to spend the night on board.

for thouse that are wondering, for the first six months onboard, i was working the j-dail or the standard phone lines... then it was off to the s.i.t.e 501 tv shop.... jim carry's cable guy with a surprise in the tool bag.
    if you want it, all you have to do is reach for it.

cding and the military

USAF from 78-82. was caught by wife while stationed at RAF LAHENHEATH.
    I love being a girl