Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jhonny & Kieron take Manchester by storm

Platinum Member

Jhonny & Kieron take Manchester by storm

I haven't laugh so much in my life....Jhonny is articulate, funny, and great company.....It was such a pleasure to hang out with another transman amongst the mass of girlieness

I unfortunately didn't take any pictures of us, but i believe Jhonny has one or two on his camera, and i know others did so when i spot them I will post them

We had such fun........

I will let Jhonny tell you the story of how he got lost in Manchester hehe! (im a dead man)
    Last edited by Kieron Andrew; 06-25-2007 at 07:14 AM.

Sounds like you and Jnonny had a ball. But surely you must have some pictures and stories of your own to tell... fess up!
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Holly View Post
    Sounds like you and Johnny had a ball. But surely you must have some pictures and stories of your own to tell... fess up!
    lol.....I took one picture all weekend and it was of someone else..... as for stories....nope! boring aint I? .......i'll post some pics of me in my photo thread later....it was a fantastic weekend to meet new friends and old, and to share my birthday with so many wonderful people

oooh i do have one story of jhonny!

We went to a restuarant Saturday night with some friends of mine......infact all in all i think there was about 40 plus of us in the end, well Jhonny decided to order the chicken, spring onion and ginger i believe........and two other of my friends decided to order equally as hot dishes whereas i had lemon chicken....well on the dishes there was what appeared to be red bell peppers.......but as the other 3 found out they were in fact chillies hehee, one after another took a bite of these chillies only to discover they were VERY hot chillies lol......well it was hillarious cos the effect happened one by one in sequence lol ......, each almost choking on their food! but laughing at the other persons.....and me sat there with my lemon chicken asking if they were ok lol, im sure jhonny can tell the story much better

First picture found
    Attachment 49560
    Last edited by Sandra; 06-25-2007 at 10:06 AM. Reason: merged consecutive posts. Edit button please

Quote Originally Posted by Kieron Andrew View Post
    I haven't laugh so much in my life....Jhonny is articulate, funny, and great company.....It was such a pleasure to hang out with another transman amongst the mass of girlieness
    I know that feeling . . . man, I'm jealous, I wish I'd gotten to meet Jhonny. I just knew you guys would have a good time. I'm glad it was a great birthday weekend for you, Kieron. But I can't believe you don't have pics. You of all people who is always pressing people for pics. Well, I hope Jhonny has some nice ones to share. So tell me . . . what did you boys wear?

EDIT: Oooh, I see the first pic - cool outfits. You guys look so mellow and chilled out too.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex View Post
    EDIT: Oooh, I see the first pic - cool outfits. You guys look so mellow and chilled out too.
    That was taken saturday night sheltering from the crowds and the rain!, i was having way too much fun and laughter to think about my camera lol

Sounds like you had a fantastic time... very cool...your chicken story had me laughing big time...I could just picture the whole scene the way you described it...........................and LOVE the pic
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

aww, thanks kieron.

oh my, I've just draged so much stuff back 200 miles from my student flat... oww.

but yes! there was sparkel! there was fun. there was amusing (less so when you where on the receaving end) incidents with chillys. I got lost for an hower and a half in the middle of the night... [SIZE="1"]I swear, I'm never going back to that citty without a gps...[/SIZE]

It was really grate to meat another transguy (and not be 'the only transguy in the vilige' ) and all the girls. and the netball was... hm... I'll say 'interesting' and leave it at that.

I'll produce prictures when I can be bothered to unpack.
    Mentaly unstable like a fox!

Transitional Journal on the FTM transitioning bord: A to B, via T

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...4faf/event.png

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    aww, thanks kieron.
    yvw it was so cool meeting you! we'll have to do it all again soon lol

Quote Originally Posted by John
    I got lost for an hower and a half in the middle of the night... [SIZE=1]I swear, I'm never going back to that citty without a gps...[/SIZE]
    NOW that story is hillarious!

as with the chillis, not when you're no the receaving end. My feet still hurt.

Platinum Member
    as with the chillis, not when you're no the receaving end. My feet still hurt.
    the actual fact of you getting lost wasnt funny, it was the way you told it to me the next day lol

Sounds like you had a great time and of course you were really concerned for your friends with the chillies.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

good time had by all

Hi Kieron,

Lisa and i had fun too...and it was great to meet you....i have to say though i think it will take a few days to recover completely.....im sure that 3rd bottle of vodka was off ! .....

We ended up in a club called cruse i think.....there was an artist being cher, was quite good.....cant remember much else.....oh and i got eyed up in campbells...which lisa thought was hilarious !...seems i still got the magic touch...lol

em
    x
    [SIZE="4"]The pleasure you get from life is equal to the attitude you put into it.[/SIZE]

Hey Kieron glad ya had a great birthday night out!! Lucky you meeting Johny another trans guy xx Felix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Hey Kieron glad ya had a great birthday night out!! Lucky you meeting Johny another trans guy xx Felix
    it wasnt a birthday night out it was a whole weekend at sparkle......I have just been informed there are more pictures of Jhonny floating about so will post them when i can get my hands on them!
    Last edited by Kieron Andrew; 06-25-2007 at 03:38 PM.

Just another 'Gurl'
    Sounds like you guys all had a truly fabulous time.
    Just another man in a dress

Looks like you guys had a great time! Can I come next year?
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Holly View Post
    Can I come next year?
    oooh go on! come to England next year....I will post next years dates in plenty of time for you to get organised

Quote Originally Posted by Kieron Andrew View Post
    I have just been informed there are more pictures of Jhonny floating about so will post them when i can get my hands on them!
    there are? ooooo

I want to be back in manchester! even if I get lost all the time... [SIZE="1"]it's gota be better than working from 7[/SIZE]

Platinum Member
    there are? ooooo

I want to be back in manchester! even if I get lost all the time... [SIZE=1]it's gota be better than working from 7[/SIZE]
    lol yeah Mica took some of you apparently, get uploading yours dude!!
    Last edited by Kieron Andrew; 06-26-2007 at 06:30 AM.

I was there too, I think I saw Kieron but no Johnny...maybe next time!

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    didnt see you, or Sarah but i was told by louise and brooke you were both there.....oh well nevermind

Platinum Member
    guess what? i got more pics of jhonny? anyone wanna see em lol , im still waiting for him to tell you how he got lost, and also his take on the weekend lol

My take on the weekend was along the lines of 'when's the next one?'. It was much fun, and I found the atmosfier very relaxing. It's nice to not have to worry about how you'll be sceen, and if you'll be axepted and such forth. It was really asuring to be in the middle of a big colection of trannies.

how I got lost? well, leaving the vilage just befor midnight, I forgot to take a right, and ended up somewhere off the map. I got back to the youth hostell at about half one, in a taxi; 'cos come 1.15, I had as much chance of finding my back as an elophant has of passing as a cat. It was as much fun as geting an arrow in the neck, and then descovering it has a gass bill atached. It made my feet hurt
    Last edited by John; 06-27-2007 at 12:11 PM.

Platinum Member
    Two more of jhonny............
    Attachment 49672

Attachment 49673

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    omg mr ryan i was told you was there hun but never saw you damn shame that maybe next time xx
    Kate xx Home at last

"Used to be a sweet boy
    Holding so tightly
    To Daddy's hand
    But that was all
    In some distant land"

Morrisey