Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We enjoy more than women do. Its true!

We enjoy more than women do. Its true!

Correct me if I am wrong, aint we girls more fortunate than women, we enjoy the best of both, and to top it, women dont enjoy the feel of prom dresses, skirts, bra or high heels or lipstick as they are into appearance etc wherein when we go inside them we feel warmth and the world becomes non-existent, as gradually the feminine cells in us take over like the whole body.

I must run now and get into my black skirt and let the bra cling tight to me turning me to woman.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MeraLehanga View Post
    Correct me if I am wrong, aint we girls more fortunate than women, we enjoy the best of both, and to top it, women dont enjoy the feel of prom dresses, skirts, bra or high heels or lipstick as they are into appearance etc wherein when we go inside them we feel warmth and the world becomes non-existent, as gradually the feminine cells in us take over like the whole body.

I must run now and get into my black skirt and let the bra cling tight to me turning me to woman.
    Really now Mera, if you think that women don't enjoy prom dresses, skirts, high heels, and makeup, you got some learnin' to do. That stuff is fun. I do agree that we get to experience life from two genders, but lets get real; most women I have met enjoy being women.

Stephie

Quote Originally Posted by Stephenie S View Post
    Really now Mera, if you think that women don't enjoy prom dresses, skirts, high heels, and makeup, you got some learnin' to do. That stuff is fun. I do agree that we get to experience life from two genders, but lets get real; most women I have met enjoy being women.

Stephie
    Yes, I totally agree with Stephanie. You shouldn't make silly assumptions. Besides if we didn't enjoy wearing it at least a little bit why would we wear it?
    I enjoy new clothes, especially dresses if they are made right and make me feel special. You can't assume you enjoy something more than some one else because enjoyment is subjective for every person. They may not be my choice mode of dress most of the time because of convenience but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy wearing them when I have the time!
    this topic has been covered so many times....
    Do you live, do you die
    Do you bleed for the fantasy?
    In your mind, through your eyes
    Do you see it's the fantasy? - 30 Seconds To Mars- The Fantasy

Can't say how women feel, since I'm not one. I just know how I feel, which is pretty damn good sometimes.

I would imagine, they they feel just as feminine in there clothing as i do masculine in my man cloths, Fresh hair cut, clean shave, go-tee trim, nice duds, and I'm feeling pretty darn cool!!! love that feeling being a man, just as much as getting all dolled up and feeling pretty. Na probly more cause that is what i am, a man, its easy to lose the feel of being masculine, cause that is what i was all my life, just as i imagine that woman dont see it as no big deal doing the womanly things and clothing, is just everyday stuff. I asked my wife "hon, it must feel darn awesome having real breasts doesnt it" and she said "no i wish they were not always in the way" I would die to feel what it is like to have her boobs, even just for 20 seconds!!

I enjoy the same feeling that my wife get's when she get's new clothes. As I do when I get new women's clothes..When she think's the link is dead, it's probably dead!!!!

girls, I am being misunderstood. Women are too used to their dresses since their birth as it is their right to wear their own clothes, whereas we the CD are following a strong bodily hunger for woman's wear, a big difference! !

Our sis's wife is right and our sis says he would be delighted to have her breasts for 20 seconds. Me too!

Thus, we enjoy womanly things more than they do. Their primary motive is to look pretty, not to activate the energy which we experience whilst wearing a prom dress or bra or lingeri for that matter. We enjoy both genders and feel sexy whereas a normal woman enjoys her own gender.

Sorry girls, forgive me for dragging it, i quit!

Quote Originally Posted by MeraLehanga
    girls, I am being misunderstood. Women are too used to their dresses since their birth as it is their right to wear their own clothes, whereas we the CD are following a strong bodily hunger for woman's wear, a big difference! !

Our sis's wife is right and our sis says he would be delighted to have her breasts for 20 seconds. Me too!

Thus, we enjoy womanly things more than they do. Their primary motive is to look pretty, not to activate the energy which we experience whilst wearing a prom dress or bra or lingeri for that matter. We enjoy both genders and feel sexy whereas a normal woman enjoys her own gender.

Sorry girls, forgive me for dragging it, i quit!
    First off, this is one of the questions when "the women" is to general.
    There are quite a few that have negative associations with a to feminine look.

The big difference is IMO that they grow in there and don't have the emotional ups and downs like we have. And they are lacking the urge and relief part of the joy.
    I don't know if it is justified than to talk about "We enjoy more".

I disagree

Admittedly, wearing a bra may not be a big thrill for many GGs, the same might apply to us if we did it every day. But I know many women who enjoy dressing up and at least one I know has a big sexual fetish for shiny smooth fabrics...she loves wearing her tight latex dress.

Hmm... depends on the GG

I personally know GG's who can't stand going to the bother of getting glitzed up and find it uncomfortable wearing heels etc... But on the other hand also know GG's who live there life to wear all the heels, makeup, etc... I think it's just like men who either like wearing ties and hard leather shoes or don't like wearing ties and hard leather shoes etc...

Well if they do not enjoy wearing those small tops and short skirts in the summer then i am going to give up trying to be one

joanne

Silver Member
    Dear Chantelle,

About having boobies, let me relate a simple story.

Years ago (actually most of my life), I fantasized about having large breasts. I absolutely KNEW that if I had large breasts I would be unable to keep my hands off them. I knew I would be playing with them ALL THE TIME. I used ask women, "What does it feel like?" "Don't you just LOVE it?" etc, etc. The answers I would get all said, "No, they just feel normal, they just feel like me".

Now since I have started HRT and I am actually growing my own breasts, I have discovered what all those women I pestered for years and years were talking about. My breasts are just ME. They are just there. Do I love 'em? You bet! But the fantastic sexual fantasy I once had about having them is gone. They are just a part of me. A very nice part, I must admit, but most of the time I don't notice them at all (except when I bump one) ( they are still VERY tender).

So, would you like having them for 20 seconds? Yes, you would. Would that sexual thrill stay for very long? Probably not. Reality is sometimes not quite what our imagination can conjur up.

Lovies,
    Stephenie

I understood your meaning right off. I am sure women enjoy their clothes but having to wear them everyday they must be used to the feeling.

Jolene

Quote Originally Posted by Stephenie S View Post
    Dear Chantelle,

About having boobies, let me relate a simple story.

Years ago (actually most of my life), I fantasized about having large breasts. I absolutely KNEW that if I had large breasts I would be unable to keep my hands off them. I knew I would be playing with them ALL THE TIME. I used ask women, "What does it feel like?" "Don't you just LOVE it?" etc, etc. The answers I would get all said, "No, they just feel normal, they just feel like me".

Now since I have started HRT and I am actually growing my own breasts, I have discovered what all those women I pestered for years and years were talking about. My breasts are just ME. They are just there. Do I love 'em? You bet! But the fantastic sexual fantasy I once had about having them is gone. They are just a part of me. A very nice part, I must admit, but most of the time I don't notice them at all (except when I bump one) ( they are still VERY tender).

So, would you like having them for 20 seconds? Yes, you would. Would that sexual thrill stay for very long? Probably not. Reality is sometimes not quite what our imagination can conjur up.

Lovies,
    Stephenie
    I totally know what you men, sometimes ill go weeks and not dress, just so when i do i get that WOW feeling again, if i dress often, i dont get that anymore, and it feels almost normal, like my forms are just a part of me, even though they are fairly close to real as it gets for fakes, i dont have sensation when i touch them, if i had my eyes closed and someone poked em, i wouldn't feel it until the forms actually pressed on my own chest, they dont move naturally when the body shifts either, like lying on your side, or flat on your back , just a solid lump on top of my chest.This is what i would love to experience, actual feeling and natural movement, i know it would not take long before it was normal, but never really feeling it, i cant help wanting to

Ummm you think? Just try to snitch my silky stuff! I love silky stuff too!
    that I am !!!

Taken for granted

I think, they take it for granted, more than "not-enjoy" it. It is just what they knew from birth.

Hehehe.... Now that's too funny... Yeah enjoy more than th and were better and sexier and cutier.. Oh and don't forget smarter....... . Lol

Jeeezzzzzeeee....... Surprise you made it to 13 posts...

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Love being a girly girl! Country girl's Avatar
    [SIZE=4]You obviously don't understand the way a woman thinks. Even blue jeans are sexy, it all depends on how you wear them and how the opposite sex views them. As Karren says, attitude has a lot to do with how people percieve you. Well this is one lady who loves to dress up and who also loves her jeans and looks sexy in both! CG GG[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Country Girl GG [/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it."[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]When you find something good... Grab it with both hands and do all you can do to keep it![/SIZE]

You got my vote CG.

I live in Bizzarro world! The women won't dress femme.

The female I board from, is 48, has not worn femme clothes,since early teens. Other female friends, I know, also, wont' wear femme things, ever. I find it sad, because , i love to dress up, in heels, dresses, lipstick, etc. The ladies I try to get to know, or date, all dress up, but, they have so many othewr guys ,besides me, interested, that i seldom have a date. All my life, it seems like Bizzarro world- gg's who won't wear gg clthes.

I feel your pain Lucille but you know what? GG's look good in just about anything without hardly trying. Like CG said, she likes both her jeans and nice stuff but dang, I couldn't look half as good as a GG if I tried on my absolute best day en femme. Hell, they can look good in a dish towel, I haven't mastered that one yet.I'm a pretty good illusionist but no miracle worker. Regardless of what shape or size they come in, all women are beautiful to me and their loving hearts and giving spirits are hard to beat. Bizzaro world maybe my friend but beautiful Bizzaros nonetheless.

of course we gg's wear gg clothes, if its made for a woman, then it is. so neener neener

I agree

I am a GG who is not into dresses and heels, never have been. They are uncomfortable and I don't feel sexy in them. I guess the same way some men feel about ties and coats, they are just a bother and it perturbs me when society feels the need to make me dress that way. Pantyhose??? ick. Bras? a necessary evil. Heels? invented by the devil. I am the backyard BBQ jeans and tshirt girl next door. It has never thrilled me to get all dressed up and go out.
    Last edited by Corrine GG; 06-25-2007 at 10:09 AM. Reason: typo

oh my god

Oh my god...its threads like these that remind me of why i dont go into this section anymore.......you MEN have absolutely no idea in any way of what makes women women and what makes up tick and what we like and dont like......your nowhere even close to being close....

GRRRRRRRRRR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [SIZE="4"]The pleasure you get from life is equal to the attitude you put into it.[/SIZE]

You tell em Cheery...

Guess if someone can pretend to be women then they can pretend to know what women feel and know?? Lol. Go figure....

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos