You girls are killing me! Here is the easiest way to tuck. I use Transpore tape. It is transparent, breathable, and waterproof. I use only 3 pieces of tape. The first piece is 4 in Long and the second and third pieces are both about 2 inches long.
Step 1. You must be shaved to enable the tape to stick adequately.
Step 2. Fold the skin over to create a slit up fairly high about where your clit would be or a bit higher. Let everything hang down until this piece of tape is in place. It should be parallel to the floor while you are standing up in front of a mirror.
Step 3. Now push the boys up in the inguinal cavities. You will find that they are much more inclined to stay in place because of that first piece of tape holding things together.
Step 4. Gently pull your joystick downward.
Step 5. While holding the scrotal skin together, place things together, Place II shorter piece of tape parallel to the first piece that you applied.
Step 6. Push the head of the joystick back into the fold of scrotal skin below the second piece of tape.
Step 7. Pull the scrotal skin a little tighter together and place the final piece of tape parallel to the previous two pieces. Be sure you leave a small opening at the bottom. This is so you can pee sitting down like a girl. And remember girls only use two squares of toilet paper🤗