Thread: Something wonderful - Day 2

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar

Something wonderful - Day 2

Earlier in the week I shared with you all that I would be spending the next 6 days en femme 24/7 because firstly, I had the opportunity to do so, and secondly that my wife thought if might be fun (to quote her): "lets find out exactly just how much you like crossdressing." She said I should be en femme no matter where we go, or if we stay in, no matter who we see, or what we do, no “ifs” and no “buts”. Click HERE to go to the original thread.

On day one I just spent most of the day relaxing in the backyard reading a book in the shade. In the evening we had pizza, beer and watched a movie.

On day two I spent the morning surfing the web and answering some Yahoo 360 messages. Then after lunch Marla went out to run an errand and at the same time she checked out two different nail salons that she had in mind. When she came back she said that both of them were REALLY busy and that one of them had all the manicure stations at the front of the store with the station facing out to the street, where the nail tech has her back to the store front window. Both of these seemed not appropriate for me on my first (and very nervous) salon visit. She declared that we should perhaps go on Monday to a different one, or to the one she normally goes to. Today we should go out shopping instead. I said "OK, I need some low heeled slip ons (slides) for the summer to wear with my skorts and summer skirts".

We had a great time. We went to Gottschalks for dresses and Payless for shoes. We also went to the pet store to get some supplies for Marla's son's gecko lizard, and we also stopped off at a wig store to get me some wig conditioner. The last store we went to was a supermarket to get some tequila for our Friday night margaritas

All in all a great day. As far as I was able to tell no one read me or if they did, they didn't let me know that they had as I didn't see anyone stare or give me any indication that they thought I was anything other than how I was presenting. They even called us "ladies" in the pet store

Marla and I both bought some shoes but neither of us bought any dresses this time. I'm wearing my "hair" in a ponytail to try to look like a casually dressed GG going to the mall. Here's a couple of pics.

More to follow .......click HERE for my follow up thread.

Last edited by Rachel Morley; 05-23-2007 at 11:18 PM.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Cool!! Looks like a great time so far!!! And you wore a skirt!!! Yeahhhhhh!!!! Keep up the good work!!!

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I like that skirt, I have one a lot like it.
    "Why are you wearing those stupid girls' clothes?"
    "Why are you wearing those stupid mens' clothes?"
    --Adapted from Donnie Darko

Way to go Rachel! Nice shopping outfit. You look very natural and relaxed.
    Phoebe

good for you , i am so looking forward to the nail salon

You Go girl!!!!!!! Very Fun!
    XOXO Tiffany

You look cute in a ponytaill. I'm so jealous.
    At least you'll have perfect weather this week. Not too cold and not too hot.

Tou go gurl. Have a bunch of fun!! Enjoy your week efem...BJ
    ps Alaska is a far away place.

I agree and thanks...

I agree with all the previous comments. You look wonderfully relaxed, dressed just right for casual daytime shopping and running errands, and totally feminine. From the outside, you just look like a girl having fun doing what girls do. Now the question is, on the inside, how do you feel?

Thank so much for posting a daily journal with pictures. You are the best!

Regards,
    Diane

It sounds like you are having a lot of fun already. I just love the pics and you look so natural. (I like that red dress you showed too.)
    I'll be looking forward to more about your week.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for posting what is going on. What a wonderful time. Love the skirt. You look so relaxed.

I am not sure, but I think you are more fun than any one person should have. I think you need some help. I am on my way.

Thanks for sharing
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

You look very natural. I am jealous of your fun. Keep up the good work.

Rachel, How absolutely wonderful. Enjoy yourself and give your wife a big hug from all of us.

sound like you have enjoyed yourself, wish I had someone like that to do things with!! it would be alot of fun!!

I'm jealous too !!!!!! I am also very, very happy for ya. Keep on gurlen !!!!!! wooo hoooo!!!!!!!!!
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may