Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone Still Like Being a Man

Like many others I like being on both sides. I spend most of my time in the guy world and do guy thinks much of the time. Being still in the closet I keep my CDing to myself and this site and it gives me a real buzz.

Fran.

Anyone Still Like Being a Man

I have been pretty sucessful being a guy, but have finially come to the conclusion that I would have much preferred being a girl all along! It's funny how one comes to these conclusions....and concluding that I'll most likely have to finish this movie in male mode is actually pretty much a sad resignation. ~sigh~ Has anyone ever simply wished or dreamed that when the woke up in the morning that they would be 100% female??? Has anyone wondered what would happen if one day they discovered that they had only female things around them & no way to every get male things ever again??? ...Being pretty much forced to be yourself and present as a female?? I'd very much like to hear about the struggle others have had about all of this.

Soooo...a short answer is that I make the best of it and do ok...if I had a choice I would be female.24/7...but since that doesn't seem realistic at all find that accepting things for as they are seems to be the best solution...at least for the moment ~giggles~:be:

Nice Takling to U

Linda

New Member / longtime CD JamieTV's Avatar
    I love both, male and female. I think that there is a time and a place for both, just have to make the right amount of time and effort in which side of the shirt I button first.
    Jamie[SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Life is too short not to have the right heels

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by AllThingsPretty View Post
    I would have to say that being in a woman frame of mind is pretty much a 24/7 thing for me anymore. My job requires me to play like a man and at times I think it helps that I am a man, like when its time to take the car in for service and things like that. But mentaly even when in man mode i still find myself thinking about what I will wear when I get home or I really want to try that new nail polish. It's not that I do not like myself as a man, but rather I love myself more as a woman.
    You said it just like I feel.

Aloha,
    I wouldn't change......I think , well......naw! As a guy, I'm masculine, not macho. It's just that low cut jeans, lace thongs and 4" spikes are so much more fun and sexy than my 501's, sports briefs and Timberlines!

Love to go from drab to enfemme! Something so satisfying in transforming!
    Besides, my COGNATI score, at 110, makes me a fence sitter. I just wish I looked more andro (now that might be nice) in appearance. Smaller thighs and calves, trimmer, less bulk. Since we're at it, how about softer facial lines (one plus, I don't have much of an adam's apple)?
    [SIZE=3]XOXO[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]CammyT[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]Have Fun and If You Play, Always Play Safe[/SIZE]

heck ya, i love being a guy. Love hanging out with the boys; drink beer, play poker, watch sports, make fun of each other, etc. its great
    but i love being female as well. its more exotic, hot, clean, fun as well. Being a girl is more like a tension release in being able to play out my feminine side.
    Summer's coming! and this cute, soon to be single CD is going all out!

Quote Originally Posted by becca1125n View Post
    Does anyone still really like being a guy?? I really do like being a guy a lot...I enjoy sports, I still like shoping for mens clothes, I like being on a date with a girl still. However if I could choose to pick my gender when born, I'd with out hesitation pick female I believe. Dressing does do somthing for me I can't explain...and since getting more in touch with that side of my self I even look at girls differently, not only am I attracted to them, but I wish I could be them as well.
    I saw a post that some one wrote that said they think they have a multiple personality disorder. I understand where they are coming from on that, I don't believe I have a disorder by any means, but When I am a man vs when I'm a woman, I have different personality traits and I feel like a different person.

Before It was easy to go in spurts and not dress for months at a time, but with in the last 5 months or so, its been so hard not too, and its been with in the last 5 months that I have purchased more than just clothes and dresses, did the wig shoes and makeup thing as well.

NOt sure exactly where I am going with all of this, but I guess just does anyone still feel very undecided about there gender, which one do you prefer, and if you could choose just one, which one??
    I hear what you're saying about MPD...has occurred to me too....
    On balance, I think I may have been happier if born female and brought-up in that life. The career choices I've made would not be incongruent with that.
    Transitioning, however, could be a VERY different proposition depending (of course) on age, physical disposition etc.
    As to your exact question, I suppose I was never that "guy-ish" in some respects to start-with, so maybe I'm not the best person to answer that question.
    Come to think of it, I've probably shopped for women's clothes more than men's....especially if you include e-bay.

I really enjoy being a guy. I mean after all, I really am a guy, and I have all the attributes of maleness, I think................ But I also enjoy being able to be a girl. The problem I seem to have is that the older I get, the more I seem to want to dress, but I can only find less time to do it. My SO say's not to worry ............ It won't be too long in the near future that you'll be able to dress 24/7 if you want and we can share living as girlfriends.
    Best Wishes Always,
    Diannna

" A Friend is someone, who knows all about you,
    and likes you anyway " (Aut. Unknown)

I enjoy being a guy mostly. I sometimes go weeks without a girlish thought in my head.
    I also enjoy my times when I present myself as a woman. It is fun for me and an escape from all the macho stuff.
    I think it's the best being able to be whatever I want to be at any given time.

Some days after a week of being in bloke mode, I love nothing better than going through the whole girly routine of getting all dressed up, made up and going out for some feminine fun.
    Next day I waken up and go for a few beers with the guys!
    I guess you could say I'm contented in either role.

I guess to me the grass is always greener on the other side. So with that in mind, I guess I would enjoy more being a female all the time.

As a youngster, I was always doing the girl stuff around the house(mother made me do it!) and I didn't particularlly like doing the boy stuff and still don't today. I just have never been in the rough and tumble boy stuff. There are a few times I enjoy being a guy, but not many.
    Vivian

Not your typical girl Lissa Stevens's Avatar
    I hate being a guy. I can still love sports, hunting, fishing and other things but still be femme. Being a guy, SUCKS!!
    [SIZE="2"]Melissa[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]I'm still standin'
    Better than I ever did
    Lookin' like a true survivor
    Feeling like a little kid
    [/SIZE]

Not me, it sucks worse than anything I know.

M
    We are made of stars.

No. I'd give it up in a heartbeat and never look back if given a chance.

I am so thankful to be a guy. Especially a guy born in the United States. I would not have it any other way. I also love being with women as a guy.

The crossdressing has never made me feel I was less of a guy, nor have I ever questioned my gender. At first, the crossdressing seemed to be nothing more than a sexual thing, which is not unusual since guys are primarily turned on by the physical rather than the emotional aspects of sexuality. But as I've matured, the crossdressing has evolved into a sort of act of relaxation and artistic expression. The bonus is that I can appreciate, even if a little, some of the things women in Western countries go through when it comes to primping...

I am a bit surprised at how many guys here are uncomfortable being guys. My understanding of crossdressing is that it is distinct from transgender, though perhaps it might serve as a window into one's perhaps latent transgender issues. I joined this forum thinking it was more about crossdressing instead of transgenderism. As a result, I find that I am a bit of an outsider. The cool thing is that's exactly where I feel comfortable I am learning much, to be sure...
    Last edited by Alex!; 05-01-2007 at 06:35 PM.

definitely a woman here.

I was fortunate enough to be athletic as a teen and young man thereby avoiding the teasing that my inner woman would have provoked because of my inner inclinations to be soft and sensitive. I enjoy hobbies as a man but nothing brings me the absolute joy of dressing and feeling like a woman.

Action crossdresser Marlena Dahlstrom's Avatar
    Yup. :crushes beer can against forehead:
    Lena

A dream? What is a dream, but a blueprint for courageous action.

http://www.adahlshouse.com

hello

i am a male and i hate it.i would rather be a woman full time.dressing up makes me feel like a new person.i wish i could be a woman full time.its like taking all the bad days off my shoulder.its better for you to keep dressing up it is better and more relaxeing for you.singed barbra.

Being a woman or a man ?

The only thing that I like of being a man is the protection. Women are very vulnerable physically, discriminated, harassed and else. I cannot imagine being a woman in a muslim society. How a woman can be herself when she cannot wear anything she likes?. Wear burkas and cover their bodies from head to toe, not wear even make up ? There are countries that circumcise women clitoris We live in a violent world. Wars and major conflicts would not exist if women will be the dominant class. I rather be a woman 24/7. I love feeling and being a woman totally:be:
    [SIZE="2"]I love to feel feminine[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena Dahlstrom View Post
    I laughed for five minutes when I saw your response Marlena. It's the same with me. Hard to explain to some people but you get it.

Board-Certified Shaman LaSirenaBella's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eva Diva View Post
    I just sat through a few hours of the NFL draft coverage - not a lot of women would do that without a gun to their heads.
    You haven't met my wife, have you, Eva? She would've if she didn't have to study. She's the one who got me back into watching NFL.

Being a guy? It's not so bad anymore. Being a geekguy has its advantages.

Sirena
    Sirena Rivera
    "Because when you stop and look around, this life is pretty amazing." - Theodor S. Geisel

On a gender safari
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlena Dahlstrom View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! *falls out of chair*
    "If we hide who we are for the convenience of others, we 'pass' ourselves up in the process."

yes i sure do .

i'm the same as most off the girls ,in that i like being a guy,and that i do enjoy being a girl. it's what they say "it's the best of both worlds" and enjoy both parts as that is what we are NORMAL

I prefer the "best of both worlds" thing also. I've never really been that successful as a guy but don't want to be a woman, just to dress as one occasionally. I'm trying to embrace my feminine side after hiding it for so long but am also trying not to overdo it and find some balance.