Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feminine results for unfeminine means...

Feminine results from unfeminine means...

Ok maybe this is a little off the wall but would you expect anything different and it is Friday!! So were getting read for a trip, my wife has everything packed in the car including the shared tweezers... Dang!!! Missed a couple this morning!!! So after a quick search for a backup pair proves fruitless.... Mrs McGiver takes over!!! And out come the needle nose plyers!!! And it worked like a charm!!! So who needs those cute little tweezers when you can have a manly tool!! Hmmmmm. That didn't come out right!!! Hehe

So how else has had to improvise in an unladylike manor to get the desired fem results?? Or is it just me??

Love Karren
    Last edited by Karren H; 03-30-2007 at 01:08 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I hold my panties up with binder twine, stuff my bra with UNF bolts (I like the weight) and find used engine oil gives my hair a silky shine

Karren -- Are you Tim "The Toolman" Taylor in drag?
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Have you ever trimmed your nails on a bench grinder? You might be a crossdresser.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Let's see...
    I've trimmed my nails with wire cutters. Especially toenails.
    I didn't have any polish one day so I painted my toenails with a red magic-marker.
    I still use the "Nippy Cutters" (Flush cutting wire cutters) from Radio Shack to cut my toenails. My toenails must be made of steel... I broke a regular toenail clipper once while trimming them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

oh no!!! karren. how should I put this. you might be a redneck if you pluck your eye brows with pliers.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

karren with my eye sight i would probaly pull one of my eyes out

susie

Ouch, Karren! I can't stand the thought of plucking eyebrows or whatever, so I use this little electric nose hair clipper. Of course , I use guy razors to shave the rest of me, including the face. There's really no difference except the ladies razor is pink. Once I have shaved and trimmed my body and facial hair, the rest of my dressing ritual is purely femme.
    I have used needle nose pliers and a soldering iron to fix my femme jewelry.

Vikki

I've got to give it to you. At least you can adapt and over come. I'm not quite as inventive as you are. By the way the new avitar looks great.

Jasmine

Just don't use a belt sander to shave those legs.....

Have you ever used duct tape to create cleavege?
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Hugging the Kurves! RobertaFermina's Avatar
    Ditto on the Duct Tape Cleavage - Geesh though, it leaves a goopy tacky mess on my chest !
    [COLOR=Red]Open your Heart :

Mmm, I use a straw to hold the litte backing thing for my stud earrings. Can't put them on with my long nails, giggle.

And I take them off using needle-nose pliers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by RobertaFermina View Post
    Ditto on the Duct Tape Cleavage - Geesh though, it leaves a goopy tacky mess on my chest !
    And not much hair, I imagine. :yikes:
    Carin

I have gone on a journey in search if myself. If you find me before I return, please hold on to me until I get back.
    Telling our Children

If you ever painted your finger nails with a Sharpie Marker, Your a Red Neck.

I wish I was that imaginative, Karren! The only thing I can think of is that I've used my guy electric razor to shave my legs if I'm in a hurry.
    GO RED SOX!!!

Suzie

Jill of all trades, Mistress of none!!

Well I have used sandpaper on my legs.... Sally Henson hair removal pads are actually 400 grit sandpaper!! Abd they work just aren't fast enough for me... Now the belt sander is an ideal!! Hehe

Ohhhh. And I've never needed to resport to tuct tape to achieve cleavage!! Though I have used hockey tape in the tucking process before!!

Love Karren
    Last edited by Karren H; 03-31-2007 at 07:00 AM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Karen thats funny !
    I recently saw a new way to set hair, its called Ric Rak set or wave and could not find the rods that they used. Well in desperation to try this I ended up donating a dozen arrows from my hunting stuff . Well they worked great but will never fly again LOL
    Here is a link to see what I was trying
    Cindy

http://f9g.yahoofs.com/groups/g_8674...IZoDGB4WDfNyZJ

Not yet hun
    Angie

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Jill of all trades, Mistress of none!!

Well I have used sandpaper on my legs.... Sally Henson hair removal pads are actually 400 grit sandpaper!! Abd they work just aren't fast enough for me... Now the belt sander is an ideal!! Hehe

Ohhhh. And I've never needed to resport to tuct tape to achieve cleavage!! Though I have used hockey tape in the tucking process before!!

Love Karren

If you're gonna use a belt sander don't use 80 grit, you'll get a bit of a rash!

Karren, you could make millions if you put your mind to it. I first thought of a pilot for a TV series, "Mc Karren" who devises ingenious ways to do femme stuff with ordinary gadgets. Well, you more or less devise already, not to mention your impeccable planning for femme stuff. The twist here though would be using so called "guy stuff" to become a gal. I've done some nutty stuff over the years myself. Had no makeup, so I "made" my own using non-toxic markers and talcum powder to make eye shadow, mascara, liner and face powder. This was done by using the powder to absorb the colors (tedious but it worked). Then blended the red powder I made to mix with petroleum jelly to make lip gloss. I've also made "corsets" with tight elastic bands used for dressmaking. My crowning touch was using a 50/50 mix of water and antifreeze and pouring it into surgical gloves to make breast forms. This was tricky though as you had make sure most of the air was out before you tied them off but just enough to let it move around so they could "bounce" when you walked. That is ancient history though. It's too easy nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulacder View Post
    If you ever painted your finger nails with a Sharpie Marker, Your a Red Neck.
    Guilty as charged!

Quote Originally Posted by cindybarnes View Post
    Karen thats funny !
    I recently saw a new way to set hair, its called Ric Rak set or wave and could not find the rods that they used. Well in desperation to try this I ended up donating a dozen arrows from my hunting stuff . Well they worked great but will never fly again LOL
    Here is a link to see what I was trying
    Cindy

http://f9g.yahoofs.com/groups/g_8674...IZoDGB4WDfNyZJ
    Looks like that plastic covered coat-hanger wire or 12ga. electrical wire.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

One step better, needle nose vice grips. Less stress on the finger tips and easier on those stubborn brows.
    [SIZE=4]Sophia[/SIZE]

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    When I didnt have any nail polish, I painted my (glue on) nails with acrylic (water based) artist paint and used spray clear polyurathane varnish to seal them and give them a shine. Worked very well.

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    [SIZE="4"]Used leftover brush touch-up car paint from car I had to paint nails so, they were Firebird Red[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]