Thread: my girlfriend went shopping

my girlfriend went shopping

When she got home she said come here and she had a bag from fashion bug. Then she started pulling tops out and handing them to me. In all she bought me four new tops. The kicker was her mom was with her and started asking questions as to why she was buying tops in a larger size than what she wore. So to dodge the bullet she told her it was for a friend and then she wanted a name and my girlfriend said just a friend. Then her mom dropped it after that she said if only her mom hadn't seen the size tag all would've been good.

ttfn
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

I hope someday I can find a girlfriend that will buy me girlie things. Your very lucky!

Quote Originally Posted by Angie M View Post
    I hope someday I can find a girlfriend that will buy me girlie things. Your very lucky!
    I went round to my x-wifes house after going shoping, after showing her what i had bought what did she do, try a pair of high heels i had bought for my self and said how much she liked them and also complimented me on my good taste ! typical

petrasue xx

Thats funny my wife did the same thing to me today.she went to walmart and when she came home she handed me a bag. when i looked into it i was very surprised the bag cotained 4 bras and a top with a maching skirt. I asked her why she just said she new that I needed some new things.I gave her a big kiss and told her i loved her.

It really is nice for those of us that have understanding women by our sides, isn't it. I'm always buying things for my SO, and she'll do that for me too sometimes.
    I'm not sure just who gets who more... Me or her. About equal, I guess.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wife bought me hair scrunchies

Once, just once on Valentine's day, she handed me a card of colorful scrunchies. Then again, I wear one most days in male mode, so maybe it "doesn't count."

Brenda, that's so great of your GF! You are one lucky gal! Thank her every chance you get!
    GO RED SOX!!!

Suzie

Smile

hey we went to walmart too . my wife bought me a new pair of low rise jeans and a real nice top i think they call them long tee's i picked out a niceblack 3/4 length sleeve blouse . wow this is so much fun .soon i'm going to need a new dresser for my clothes .oh she also bought me some new eyebrow pencils and two lip plumpers to try .( i did pick out one myself ) can't wait to get all dolled up !!!!

Hey Brendalee I know what ya mean its the best feeling when ya partner buys ya the clothes that ya most comfortable in xx Felix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!

for my birthday

My wife just bought me a pair of french cut pantyhose, thigh highs, 3 blouses and a dress. Also several pairs of trouser socks. Kohls having a sale.

legheels

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Hi Brenda,

Phew! that was a close one. I know for myself that it feels so wonderful to have your SO buy you girly things. Marla does it all the time for me and not just to wear en femme either... but to wear in boy mode too!

Say I said hi to Jojo for me.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

I live in the New Orleans Area of Louisiana.
    Thanks for sharing, that was a cute story.
    Love From Your Sister Michelle
    Flowers are for the Heart, the Mind, and the Soul

Aspiring Member
    Good for you Brenda!