Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Odd but..... dressing and housework

Its the one part of Sandy that carries over into the "guy" mode. I just have to keep things clean,,,friends invite me over to parties because they know I will clean....Oh well small price to pay for a new skirt, blouse, and nice shoes to match.....heheheh....

Huggs...

SandyR
    Real Men can Cook in Heels...

always preffered to do house work in femme not sure why but seams I get it done sooner too

Glad to see I'm not the only one. I find I am much more efficient at the housework and love doing it while dressed. Maybe it's just a good excuse to do both?

Dawn

Ya I think that there is something to that whole doing house work thing and dressing enfemme doing it , I have recently bought a aprin for myself , its cute , I love to wear it while I clean up , its amazing , I turn into super soccer mom , / house wife , something like that , you know what i mean !!!!
    " too young to fall in love " schoolgirl "

Honesty is best. Glamourgirl GG's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachaelb64 View Post
    ...when I'm dressed I feel more like doing the housework, today cause I'm doing a late shift I dressed before I needed to go to work. So I cleaned the bathroom, the kitchen and changed my bedding. Jobs that I have been putting off while I was in bloke mode for the last couple of days.

I'm quite happy to do housework in bloke mode I just find other 'things' to do before I get to it, yet in girl mode I seem more motivated to do it.

Anyone else had similar experiences?
    Funny--my husband also enjoys doing the housework more when he is dressed. Maybe more women would enjoy their husband's CD'ing if it involved doing all the chores. lol.
    ~Lipstick changes everything~
    ~Beauty Expert~

Housework Enfemme !

I always do my household chores while enfemme. Most of the time just Bra, Panties, and Robe, with Make - Up, Femme Eye Glasses,and Raquel or Afro - Style Red Wig. & Trina - A Great Gal at Cleaning Up
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Housework Enfemme Two

I forget to mention, in my previous post, that I also love to wear shorts and a top while engaging in household chores & Trina - Great at Cleaning ( Bedrooms )
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I'm the same way Rechael I do most of the housework when I'm dressed
    Angie

I only do house chores dressed enfem. I get more work done that way and very happy to do so. But in drab I hate to clean and will almost never do it. I have been my wife house wife for over 5 years now. I love it and it is what I was made to do. And she prefers that I dress as soon as the door closes behind me as I enter the house.

Tiffy
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

Short Skirts & Long Legs
    I too do a lot around the house on my ff days, and usually I'm dressed, but I just enjoy working around the house, plus it helps my wife...but I do enjoy the feel of being the woman of the house even if it is just a couple days of the week.

My girlfriend knows I'm a lot more likely to do hosework when en femme than not But I already do all the cooking (she actually believes that you can cook a meal in the microwave, so I try to keep her out of the kitchen), and I've found that being en femme I have to be a lot more careful when working in the kitchen.

So if I need to prep a big holiday meal or something like that I generally will be dressed very casually, whether in male or female clothes, to simplify things. And that means I can't really wear the women's clothes I most enjoy.

Smile

As most of you can guess by my pic, I enjoy doing dishes, and cooking, while dressed up in my maids outfit!!!

dressing for housework

We do the big cleaning on Saterday, I always dress to do this. I will sometimes wear a uniform and apron or a skirt and top or dress with one of my aprons. Every day i get my pretty thing on and make the bed, maby do some ironing befor I have to change back to male mode. I enjoy doing the housework and getting to wear one of my pretty aprons. My wife like it too.

I get dressed to do the house cleaning every Wednesday and Thursday. Wife has now become accustomed to it. I told her it makes me the happpy housewife. The alternative is not to dress and not to clean. Her choice.
    [SIZE=4]Sophia[/SIZE]

same here

i to feel more motivated to clean while dressed... i love to swing my skirts as i run from room to room..

Housework

i have found that i feel much more satisfactionwhen i finish doing housework if i am doing it enfemme. in drab its just anither job to cross off my list, but enfemme, wow.

Terrilynn
    "The hardest to learn is the least complicated."-----Emily Saliers

Its natural

I love to do the housework inladies garb... It seems so natural. I do the mens' chore also, like fixing the broken drive belt on the drier. SO said it was $189.00 job so I aked for a new outfit, it didn't work.