Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Topic for younger Crossdressers!

I started when I was 3, Mom said i came into the living room wearing my sisters dress and stuff. but I don't remember that. Except that it was wrong for boys to wear girls clothes, or to hide it at least.
    My first recolection was about 7 and trying on my sisters pantyhose. And 11 dressing up in my Mom's nurses uniform for halloween (i sneaked a pair of my sister's panties to wear underneath that).
    Around 13 I started wearing my sister's clothes whenever no one was home. I have been hooked ever since

well me I'm 26, been dressing more so inthe last 4 years that I've been on my own. would be nice to have parents and relatives that were more understanding and accepting!! but I'm a modest girl, and conservative and classy, just want to fit in as a normal girl.

I have been dressing since I can remeber. Prob, three or 4. It started witha a pair of tights, and ever since then I have been daring and getting more involved in dressesing. Im currently 23 and living with my b/f. I remeber when I used to live with my parents, trying .to sneek and dressing. But my mom knew and she always let me do it when the kids or dad was not around. Now. I can dress anytime I want tpo, just never really go out in drag exepct for halloween. I go out and buy clothes for me. I still get to nervous sometimes when I buy the clothes. I guress I act like a pussy sometimes, lol. Crossdresss\ing has been an adventure for me, as well as my biggest downfall. One goes threw alot with secrets like that for most of my life. Being young and crossdressing is the best.

MD

Started with my sisters panties in 3rd grade. The urge to dress came and went as I got older, that is until my sister got a job at Victoria's Secret in about 10th or 11th grade, when I finally was able to drive. Now I'm 21 now and I'm in love with Victoria's Secret underwear! This past year was my first at college where I had a room to myself and found myself underdressing and sleep-dressing as much as I could. Now I'm back home with the rents and working. I find time to go on some road trips, I can't wait for the VS Semi Annual sale.

Girly
    Hello girls,
    I first started dressing when I was around 10-12 as I am now 23, I believe it all started when I started hanging around my cousin who was 1 age younger then I was. She looked so pretty when she was dressed up and I wanted to look just like her. We had the same color hair and body type with the exception of me being 3 inches taller.

So I started to stay over her house more often and hang out with her and her friends and playing different games with them(one i can remember is Girl Talk, it came with a pink phone and index cards telling you different things to do). She wasnt that organized though to my benefit lol, she would leave her panties and thongs all over the house and at night when everyone would fall asleep I would either take some in a different room or the bathroom and try them on.

Ever since then I've been doing it on and off. Sometimes i'll stop for awhile and then I will see something that will trigger it like a cute pair of panties or dress and I will suddenly get the urge to start doing it again. Now that I've had a girlfriend for the last 2 years, clothes are alot easier to come by . She doesnt know how much I am into it yet, but I started out wearing her panties a few nights and she was all right with it and it kind of turned her on, so now she doesnt mind me wearing them at all whenever I want(usually when we go to sleep). Im slowly starting to let her in on the rest but well see how it goes.

I started around when I was 12 or so

I'm now 24 ;-)

hope it wont cause anyproblem,
    But there a girl that made a forum for more younger CD..

Nothing against girls over 30-35 but well...diffrent fashion i think :P

Anyway..

here the link : http://youngcds.angrynachos.com/
    "What you look inside is more important then what you look outside."

Okay, that not true, what you look both sides is more important ;p

Nyana