Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are You Diferent When Dressed?

Dreaming is half the fun.

Smile Are You Diferent When Dressed?

Hi family, I have questtion about hoe do you behave when dressed? As a guy I'm tuff, get things done resoursefull, don't look at me funny I could wipe the floor with you, can lift 150lbs , work 12 hours a day 6 days a week, but........ Alma, she is so sweet, shy, and some times helpless, fragil. Does it happen to any body out there? I appriciate your input.

Alma....

I find myself to become more confident, more outgoing when I'm dressed as a woman. As a guy I'm kinda wimpy.

I'm more relax and at ease as janie almost like all my worries are gone if just at that moment that i'm her.
    janielatb: I'm in love with the person inside me.

I feel like I'm a little more confident and impulsive as Tasha. And generally I become more sociable versus my normal shy and impatient mood. It makes me feel more free-spirited overall.

Yes, I think I'm similar. I'm tall, lean and mean; rarely does anyone even think of messing with me as man me. But when I'm dressed, I'm girly and relaxed and soft. Of course if anyone ever dared rip my wig away I would revert to the big bad man.

Kind of like Bruce Banner/ The Incredible Hulk I suppose.
    Last edited by jenny_centaur; 01-25-2007 at 07:45 PM. Reason: typo

I'm calmer and more relaxed when I'm fem.I'm an easygoing male person but I can be a little tense and gruff when I'm in drab.That doesn't happen as much when I'm enfemme.

I would like to think that i'm big enough to intimidate others when my guy self. As a woman, well i still have broad shoulders and an attitude, I do find myself talking a lot more, and maybe a bit more sensitive.
    i am what I am, I do what I do..
    i do not seek approval from others.

New CD in San Antonio RandiCD78209's Avatar
    Yes...I feel different - behave different. I become more aware of my movements/positions of my head, hands, arms & legs.

Soft, sexy lingerie will calm the tiger in my tank any day!
    RandiCD in San Antonio

A Big Difference

In male mode I am reserved. When I am enfemme I am very coquettish. I prefer the latter. & Trina Irish Sex Goddess
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

What an interesting concept. Never really thought about it but if I had to choose, I'd say that I'm less grumpy.
    Life's too short to not do the things that make you happy.

I'm more or less the same person because I have never been very macho to start with, but I do feel more compassionate and freer with giving and love when I'm highlighting my feminine side. I feel a bit more at peace too...not sure if that's just being feminine or touching my core personality (ie TG?) more.

It's an interesting journey, that's for sure.
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

is in her vest
    Hi
    I think I'm the same whether dressed or not...I'm just me either way..I have noticed one thing that changes when I'm dressed...I leave a small bit of my lips on my glass..frankly it's unnerving..dress too often, I'll have no lips left!!:joke:
    Censorship reflects society's lack of confidence in itself. It is a hallmark of an authoritarian regime. ~Potter Stewart

I'm not much different, outgoing, confident, adventureous.... friendly....

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

nahhh pretty much the same never met a stranger

susie

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

clearly:

quieter, softer, tidier, almost fastidious, much more aware of my body and it's motions and of my language, and I become left-handed.

heavens, in guy mode when do we worry about fixing our makeup????

Tina

As Salandra I'm more people oriented and a little more easier going but don't "cross" me if you know what's good for you.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Come to think of it I'm a bit more upbeat and cheery as Suzie. In guy mode I can get grumpy and sarcastic sometimes, so my wife says! LOL! It's nice to swing a purse for a while after swinging a hammer all day!

Suzie S.

Some but not that bad I like to do house work when I'm derssed
    Angie

Dreaming is half the fun.

Smile Thank You.

Hi family, Just wanted to say THANK YOU VERY MUCH! for the great input, it is great to konw that there are so many people that I can share my feeling ( crossdressing ) with. Aloha and take care....

Alma love.

I believe when I change clothes I also change gender. I think that is what crossdressing is all about in my eyes.
    I am 5'9" 220 lbs and heavily into martial arts & quite intimidating in drab.

However when I transform, I am Diane and only Diane (Little Angel)
    "Diane"

Short Skirts & Long Legs

I'm Marcie

When dressed I'm a combination of two, a Max Klinger, crazy, like a fox out going and just about as graceful, but...then theres the June Cleaver in me, my wife loves it, I'm a regular little house wife to her, or is it a house husband, errrrrr, well I'm something to her and she likes it...

Cassy is much less agressive, she is softer and more soft spoken. My wife has commented more than once about the change. She likes Cassy to do her hair color for her. Yes, I've been doing it for years.

Not dressing 24/7, and rarely dresing in front of anyone, how can I really say. I don't feel significantly different though. I still do the same hobbies, watch the same TV, listen to the same music, talk the same on the phone. I'm passive aggressive - mostly friendly, a little quiet, patiently waiting for my openings. Just when dressed I'm free of the anxiety to dress and I feel content - perhaps that shows through somewhere . . .

Spinster of this Parish Madeleine's Avatar

Its true

There does seem to be a sort of change. My daughter phoned me the other day while I was dressed and she said quite unequivocally that I did not sound like the same person she knew. My personality had changed considerably. Not sure what she meant but I guess that it was as though I had become another woman - listening and interrupting at the same time, for example.

I am typing this dressed knowing that I feel more relaxed and comfortable in my alter ego. If only I didn't have to take the clothes off again.....

Love and hugs to you all - Madeleine xx
    If I get to where I'm supposed to be going then please stop me.

I love walking around as Jasmine being Jasmine helps me to be free from worries.
    Love as always Jasminexxxxxxxx