Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I've met a wonderful woman who accepts my cding

Quote Originally Posted by bredalee25 View Post
    I've met a wonderful woman and she accepts my cding and i'm in love with her. I've got this forum to thank for meeting her i replied to one of her posts in a private message we became fast friends and now we've spoke on the phone and we're in love.
    I'm confused. Did you actually meet in person? Or, is this just an email, pm, phone relationship? If you haven't met in person I wouldn't kill the other relationship, just yet. Sounds like infatuation, not love. I'm happy you have found someone who accepts this side of you. However, like everything else, I suggest you take it slowly.
    [SIZE=4]Sophia[/SIZE]

I've meet a wonderful person who accepts my cding

There seems to be a multitued of hidden items here! First of all, does your wife know about your female feelings?, how long have you been together/married?, Do you have children?, etc?, etc? I acknowledge that the immediate rush of "Being Known" can feel like a very wonderful and powerful thing, ...BUT! ...Marriage is a responsiability that should require respect! Having said all of that, another undisclosed factor here is any knowledge about your current situation...if you want to be considered one of us "Good Girls"...before asking for our permission...do the proper thing for everyone conserned, please! I think that everyone here would agree if they really thought about it. The relationship U seek is a difficult one to find. Starting out on a new adventure is "Always" exciting. My recomendatiin is to honor your commitments, whatever they are and move slowely...I am quite fond of the two year rule myself...people naturally have a way of hiding themselves for quite a bit of time to achieve their personal agenda...And YOU of all people should be aware of this fact. ...And just a thought do you intend to be a 24/7 CD??? If not, what of the rest of your life? I'm going to get off my soap box now...bye.

Huggs to all the "Good Girls Here!"

Linda

happy to know

if you have found some one who knows all about you great take her make her happy and have a good life together. If only it had happened to me
    love always

Michaela

Quote Originally Posted by Linda Daniels View Post
    There seems to be a multitued of hidden items here! First of all, does your wife know about your female feelings?, how long have you been together/married?, Do you have children?, etc?, etc? I acknowledge that the immediate rush of "Being Known" can feel like a very wonderful and powerful thing, ...BUT! ...Marriage is a responsiability that should require respect! Having said all of that, another undisclosed factor here is any knowledge about your current situation...if you want to be considered one of us "Good Girls"...before asking for our permission...do the proper thing for everyone conserned, please! I think that everyone here would agree if they really thought about it. The relationship U seek is a difficult one to find. Starting out on a new adventure is "Always" exciting. My recomendatiin is to honor your commitments, whatever they are and move slowely...I am quite fond of the two year rule myself...people naturally have a way of hiding themselves for quite a bit of time to achieve their personal agenda...And YOU of all people should be aware of this fact. ...And just a thought do you intend to be a 24/7 CD??? If not, what of the rest of your life? I'm going to get off my soap box now...bye.

Huggs to all the "Good Girls Here!"

Linda
    Linda, First off we're not married we just live together. We have no kids either none nada zilch i wouldn't have a kid with her if she were the last woman on earth. Yes she knows about my fem side and hates it told me to stop dressing and that was final. Look when i started this thread i didn't ask for advice but i got it anyhow. I just wanted to let all my friends on the forum know that i've found someone who accepts me for me and thats a rare trait these days in a woman. However i'm not stupid i'm not gonna go into this with my eyes closed i know my current gf needs to be told and it will happen just not right now she's having a health crisis and i'm not about to lay this on her on top of that. In my eyes i'm not bad i still care for her just not the same way as before.

Thanks to all who are happy for me and didn't badger me for trying to be happy.

ttfn
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

I've met a wonderful woman who accepts my cding

hmmmmmmm??? ...I guess I have been told off buy a "GUY"...Yikes!

In response to your private messages, I apologize for offending you Brenda. I was most likely counceling myself as as much as you since I recognize in your thread several mistakes that I have made already in my long and varied lifetime. Oh and so you don't have to ask...I think that it would be just lovely to be 24/7...even if this "is" only my 13th post!

Sorry for upsetting U so...

Linda