Thread: Feed back

Feed back

While reading and replying to the threads I have come to the realization that we are not GG .
    When I read and replied,in my mind ,I have always pictured( M to F) all as women ,( or F To M as Men) that I was talking to or listening to. A couple of days ago It just soaked in that we are in heart but not in body. This may sound dumb But sometimes we can get so involved in what we are doing that we are at the time, who we think we are. What do you all think . Have I lost my mind ? Now Be nice

Michelle Liz

There are times when I feel this way, but there are many more when I know who I am and who I Wannabe
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Quote Originally Posted by michelleliz View Post
    While reading and replying to the threads I have come to the realization that we are not GG .
    When I read and replied,in my mind ,I have always pictured( M to F) all as women ,( or F To M as Men) that I was talking to or listening to. A couple of days ago It just soaked in that we are in heart but not in body. This may sound dumb But sometimes we can get so involved in what we are doing that we are at the time, who we think we are. What do you all think . Have I lost my mind ? Now Be nice

Michelle Liz
    Yep, you've lost it honey! (Just kidding)
    Seriously, you, as in fact any of us, must have learned by now that how we percieve people has more to do than what gender-specific parts their body has. Ask anyone that has passed, it was due more to their mindset than their clothes. Whatever you act like, will give anyone the clues they need subconciously to percieve you as. Gender is often not a physical, but a psychological assignment given to us by those we meet, not just through our physical clues, but our personality.

I dunno Michelle, When I post a response, I usually view it as just one person talking to another not really considering gender. I just feel it is inferred since we all have the same basic interests. This is unless I have something specific in mind with regard to gender of course. Then I make sure there is no doubt what I'm talking about. Ericka
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Smile

No! You're not crazy! I concider all of us on this part of this site girls. WE look like girls, we talk like girls, and I'm sure most of us walk like girls too.
    We are who we are and that's all that we are. (I rephrased popeye a bit there)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for the replys I thought I was loosing my mind there for a while. I liked all of your answers

Michelle Liz

Yep!! Another one looses her mind!! And I also think of crossdressers as "girls". Just part of the hobby!! Hehe

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Thanks Karen I always read your post. You look fab>

Michelle Liz

is in her vest
    Quote Originally Posted by michelleliz View Post
    When I read and replied,in my mind ,I have always pictured( M to F) all as women ,( or F To M as Men) that I was talking to or listening to.
    Michelle Liz
    All manly, man here......OK then would you believe mainly manly man?...How about sometimes manly man???? Oh....
    Censorship reflects society's lack of confidence in itself. It is a hallmark of an authoritarian regime. ~Potter Stewart

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Jane View Post
    All manly, man here......OK then would you believe mainly manly man?...How about sometimes manly man???? Oh....
    So,you are a man then Jane? So who is that in the avatar, the Easter Bunny? Oh, you are such a girl!
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Content and Happy
    Crazy? Please not another label. I don't think you're crazy, just going through a phase. We're different and we share one common bond. We have something inside that we have to deal with sooner or later. Once we come to terms with our femmale part, the easier it will be to accept ourselves.

Lanore

is in her vest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ericka/Rich View Post
    So,you are a man then Jane? So who is that in the avatar, the Easter Bunny? Oh, you are such a girl!
    who's that...I don't really know her, just some chick that sometimes hangs out with me....
    Censorship reflects society's lack of confidence in itself. It is a hallmark of an authoritarian regime. ~Potter Stewart

Jane

I think you left the man In the other room. You liik to much like a Women to be A man

Michelle Liz

I mostly believe that the sisters that respond to your questions are drawn toyou by the style of and charcter of the question asked.
    I do not think a GG has yet to comment to any of my questions, but yet I see their remarks constantly on this forum.
    That leads me to what I have always thought of this " Gender Bender " scheme. That all of us fall out somewhere along this infinite path which is self identifing, therefore; those that comment are pretty much along the same neck of the woods as you......
    Make any sense?
    Anyway sweetheart, have a very happy new year.....
    "I DREAM TO BE THAT ONE DAY I WILL BE"

Sounds pritty much right to me. Thanks for your reply

Michelle Lz