Thread: Hoping the wife will get the hint

Banned Read only

Hoping the wife will get the hint

About a month ago I told my wife that I really missed her when she was out of town. I also said there was something else, but couldn't bring myself to tell her. I then swallowed hard and told her that I had slept with her white satin Victoria Secret panties on because I loved the feeling of them. Before we make love she had told me that I can put her panties on. She has said that her panties are "pretty femimine." I told her I loved them, told her I tried finding similar male satin underwear, but had no luck. Do I just slowly tell her while I'm wearing her panties, "Oh, by the way honey, I love your panties so much that I tried your bra too. I just love the feeling of the bra straps and the filled cups and just having breasts. I would love to make love to my wife while wearing a bra, garter belt, and stockings. I would love any helpful comments. Jennifer in FL

I would say you need to do a lot of reading of the posts here before you do anything
    It seems as if you have decided you have to tell her
    You have to be careful of how and when you tell your wife more
    Some wives can be accepting but others are not so happy about being married to a crossdresser

So take some time and read the posts here
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

I would express your feelings about how it feels wearing her panties and how much you enjoy it. I wouldn't push it let her make the moves. If you push to much you will lose everything you have gained. You might suggest it next time she has you put the panties on, but don't push. Let her make the desision. That way you will have a better chance at living your dream. You might say something in general conversation when your alone that you think you would like to try the bra on and see what she says. Take in easy and slow.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Banned Read only

Thanks amy

Dear Amy,

I grew up in Iowa. Thank you for your wonderful comments. I will take it slow. It is so cool when I can relax in bed next to my wife with her panties on. I was really hope that she would buy me some panties of my own for Christmas, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

At a certain point hot water becomes steam - and, then, well, it's different. Slow and gradual is cool, probably the best path - but the day arrives when everything changes. Wishing you well.

be careful and go slow patients is the best

Smile

DT is right. Take things slowly at first. Enjoy the panties for a while longer. Maybe ask her if you can keep them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Be very very careful...(didn't Elmer Fudd say that once to Bugs??) hehe...You go too far, too fast and the whole thing can backfire right in your face!!! Then the only ones that will be happy are the lawyers!!!

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Aspiring Member Christina Nicole's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jenniferverobch View Post
    Do I just slowly tell her while I'm wearing her panties, "Oh, by the way honey, I love your panties so much that I tried your bra too. I just love the feeling of the bra straps and the filled cups and just having breasts. I would love to make love to my wife while wearing a bra, garter belt, and stockings. I would love any helpful comments. Jennifer in FL
    At the point where you say "the filled cups and just having breasts." you will probably find that you went too far. Most women don't want to be married to women. Having breasts is an attribute of a woman and in her mind...

Warm regards,
    Christina Nicole
    Sooner or later we all discover that the important moments in life are not the advertised ones, not the birthdays, the graduations, the weddings, not the great goals achieved. The real milestones are less prepossessing. They come to the door of memory unannounced, stray dogs that amble in, sniff around a bit and simply never leave. Our lives are measured by these.
    --Susan B. Anthony

Banned Read only
    i don't think people get hints / rare enough they get it even when you spell it out to them / no matter what the topic or idea

Jenn,

It might be a good idea to try to determine what her opinion is about crossdressers before you go too far. Consider watching a movie together which has a crossdressing theme or one which at least involves crossdressing to some extent. It would be best to watch something which approaches the subject from a positive, or possibly a neutral point of view. Movies which do nothing more than 'poke fun' at crossdressing would obviously not be the most advantageous way to broach the subject in a serious manner. Documentary type films such as "The Secret Wardrobe" (produced by MCNBC and often rebroadcast on their cable/satellite channels) are ideal for such things and if you can get her to watch something like this with you, you may be able to get some idea as to what her reactions might be toward your CDing.

If she shows signs of tolerance, support, aceptance, be VERY CAREFUL (as others have already cautioned here) not to push things along too fast or too far. And if she eventually reaches a point where she wants to know more about crossdressing, this forum is a good place to start.

Dixie -- http://www.geocities.com/senorita_cd

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Be very very careful...(didn't Elmer Fudd say that once to Bugs??) hehe...
    Yes but I think it was "Be vewy vewy carefewl..."

All kidding aside, everyone is right. Go slow. Sometimes I think the bra is a big leap, you might see if she'll go for stockings instead, or perhaps a silk nightie. Don't try it all in one week, spread it out over time. When the panties become as common as....well, sex ( ) then perhaps it's time to consider the next step.

Christine

Quote Originally Posted by Christina Nicole View Post
    At the point where you say "the filled cups and just having breasts." you will probably find that you went too far. Most women don't want to be married to women. Having breasts is an attribute of a woman and in her mind...

Warm regards,
    Christina Nicole
    Hmm my missus loves playing with my man boobs, and they've become a bit of a sexual focal point. But then I get away with it because I haven't shaved and still give her the illusion of being blokish

No, don't try the bra thing with her. I wear panties in front of my wife frequently, but she doesn't want to hear about it, seeing it out of the corner of her eye when I dress in the morning is plenty. If I slipped on a bra it would be the absolute end of the relationship.

In 2 previous marriages I dressed completely in front of my wives, but neither of them liked it, one accepted it enough to pack panties and a nighty for me when I went on a business trip but didn't like it around the house.

So, the chances of your wife liking you in a bra I would say is pretty much zero. Don't risk it.