Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has your male side fallen in love with your female side?

Has your male side fallen in love with your female side?

This has probabally been asked before but we've got so many new members i'd like to hear from them on this issue. By all means if you're a long time member feel free to give us your thoughts on this.

I just realized today when looking in the mirror checking my hair that i do in fact find my female side very attractive and would in fact date my female side if it were possible.

Lets hear your oppinions.

ttfn
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

Yes.

To paraphrase CSNY, "If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you be!"

Robin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

That might be just to much information for a classy dame like myself to tell. But I do like her more than myself.

Cheryl is a friend

My femme side is Cheryl. She is a friend of mine. A decent person, with a kind soul. She does not have any evil. I wish my male side "Charles" could be more like her.

Charles does not love Cheryl.

is in her vest
    Hi

I think I have answered one like this before...anyway, no my femme me does not "do it" for me...I could never fall in love with me...je n'aime pas la femme
    Last edited by Sweet Jane; 12-31-2006 at 04:29 PM.
    Censorship reflects society's lack of confidence in itself. It is a hallmark of an authoritarian regime. ~Potter Stewart

During a professional makeover I had in early December I had that experience. I spent an unusually long time fixing my hair, my earrings, checking out different angles. Andrea (who did the makeover) asked me if everything was OK and and replied something along the lines of, I've fallen back in love with the girl in the mirror.

It seemed odd at the time because it's not why I dress, and I had never blurted it out before. I'd be interested in hearing other responses as well.....

How can you possibly love anyone else if you don't love yourself first?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I like my look better when I am styled more feminine.
    Never thought about dating myself.
    Why should I ? I am with me all the time.
    Even if I don't know everything about me I know more than others, so dating another me would at least be boring and probably annoying.

In general the appearence might be an eye-catcher, but if there isn't more, I would not even date Miss World.

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Leigh View Post
    Yes.

To paraphrase CSNY, "If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you be!"

Robin
    lol yes what Robin said...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

dont confuse "like" with "Love"

We who are stuck with the English language have so few words to express quite complex feelings. One doesn't really need to like a person to love them, at least in the religious sense.

The Greek language has multiple different words for the various meanings and subtleties involved. From divine love - agape which means unconditional love
    brotherly love - phileo more "like" than love
    fleshly love - Eros lusts after

Other languages have other various words but English is limited severely in this issue.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

Although I have amalgamated both sides into one and they work together, I doubt if they would ever get along to date. Richard is quiet and reserved, more of a gentleman and has respect for women. Ericka is a rip roaring tomboy and hardly a lady, a real free spirit. This is one reason I put them together, so I could function more reasonably and all aspects cross over between the two(this took a lot of work BTW). Ericka is kept in check with Rich's practicality and Richard now has the gumption to get things accomplished. If I were able to separate them and send them on a date together, one word--Disaster! Never happen in a million years (and then some).
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I don't know about anybody else but i'm not confused at all I'm hopelessly in LOVE!!!! with my female side. Think about it for a minute who else would be interested in all the things you are? Who wouldn't give you any flack about spending money? Other than a pet who else would give you unconditional love? The answers to these questions are simple ones self thats who. So to me it makes perfect sence to love ones female side.

ttfn
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

Quote Originally Posted by Marla S View Post
    Even if I don't know everything about me I know more than others, so dating another me would at least be boring and probably annoying.
    Agree. I've always thought the best part of any courtship was the slowly unfurling mystery, the sharing of past histories. It's there a bit in the mirror, but it can never be a as deep or profound as knowing someone else.

Not that self-actualization isn't fabulous !

Quote Originally Posted by bredalee25
    So to me it makes perfect sence to love ones female side.
    For me "to love (like, accept) me" and "to date me" are two different things.

If I like how I look and sometimes even love to be me, doesn't autoamtically mean that I would want to date me (for the mentioned reasons.)
    Last edited by Marla S; 12-31-2006 at 04:22 PM.

My guy side knows all Deidras faults and dirty secrets so I doubt it really.

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]My two sides are so much alike and I am happy with who I am, and with myself so why should I not be.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

Content and Happy
    Yes I would date me. I like what I have become and besides, I'm like this all of the time, so it's like dating already. I like the male and he comes in handy some of the time, but for me it's me. I do agree with Marie.

Lanore

Is it just me? This thread seems a little odd... Please don't misunderstand, I am making no real judgements here, but isn't your fem side still just you? Just sign me off as; 'Confused in Missouri'

I've always loved myself. Not in a vain way (I don't think ), but just accepting, trusting, consoling, discovering. I think you have to start there.

Kerrianna is just a more vivid expression of part of me that I've always had. She just gets more nuturing now, and I listen to her more. I might like myself a bit more now, but I have always found myself to be charming, sexy and sweet.

After all, if YOU don't then how do you expect others too?
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by Bethanygirl View Post
    Is it just me? This thread seems a little odd... Please don't misunderstand, I am making no real judgements here, but isn't your fem side still just you? Just sign me off as; 'Confused in Missouri'
    It's the difference between CD and TS. It's the difference between 'illusion' outside of yourself, and feeling that it is an expression of 'you'.

Me?....I'd do JY any day.!

A size 4 looks pritty good to me I think I would take my self out shoppind and to supper. OPPs I have all ready done that

Michelle Liz

Quote Originally Posted by Julie York View Post
    It's the difference between CD and TS. It's the difference between 'illusion' outside of yourself, and feeling that it is an expression of 'you'.

Me?....I'd do JY any day.!

Julie, I did not mean to upset anyone, I would like to point out though that I am not a TS. I enjoy dressing and living as a woman would, but I have no desire for SRS, nor do I wish to be anything but what I am. My male 'parts' and the hormones they give me are what makes me who I am. And provide a large part of my satisfaction with who I am. Sorry if I offended by my comments...
    Bethany

Quote Originally Posted by Bethanygirl View Post
    but isn't your fem side still just you?
    Not even a separate side, more like the Center. I love to see Me in the mirror, and Teresa is shockingly vain (unlike that guy) but it's always "there I am", not like seeing someone else.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Trying harder . . .
    Oh my YES!
    Usually after I have finished getting ready, I will look in the full length mirror and just stare.
    I would love to take that "girl" out and after dinner, and just walking around find somewhere cozy to kiss and snuggle.
    How dreamy, the stocings and everything, yum.

No, Not at all. My Lady is the LOVE of my Life not my other half. My other half is a part of me not available for me to date or Love. Yes I love dressing and it Amy is a very large part of my Life, but I would never say I was in love with Amy.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU