Thread: It's great to be me right now!

It's great to be me right now!

I love both my guy and gurl sides equally! Today is one of those special days where I can be both my natures.

So far today I've had a very heavy and hard weight workout. Am working on the PC for my job which is the most male job in the world, to my knowledge there are no women that do what I do for a living (go ahead guess but I won't tell). Football bowl games will be starting soon. My wife just left for a few hours so I am now in bra panties and a dress. I am also on my favorite web site. Does it get any better than this?

The only thing that will ruin it is that later today I have to go to dinner with the in-laws. Oh well nothing lasts forever, except for the dinner this evening.

Happy Hugs,
    Last edited by insearchofme; 12-29-2006 at 01:16 PM.
    Dana Fleming

I LOOK like a guy... Casey Morgan's Avatar
    It's great to be able to do things for both sides like that, isn't it? Enjoy those times when you can.

Quote Originally Posted by insearchofme View Post
    Am working on the PC for my job which is the most male job in the world, to my knowledge there are no women that do what I do for a living (go ahead guess but I won't tell).
    I didn't know men's room attendants used a PC for their job, except maybe to order supplies. (Just kidding, but it does fit.)
    Androgynes: the quantum bits of the gender binary.

At least you're enjoying it while you can.

Sounds like a great day!!!

Shari Ann

Sometimes on my job the attendent in the Men's Room would be a welcome change of pace. By the way what kind of "tips" do they get?
    Dana Fleming

Does it get any better than this?

The only thing that will ruin it is that later today I have to go to dinner with the in-laws. Oh well nothing lasts forever, except for the dinner this evening.
    You could go to dinner with the in-laws, enfemme.
    [SIZE=4]Sophia[/SIZE]

LIfe sounds gr8t

I LOOK like a guy... Casey Morgan's Avatar
    By the way what kind of "tips" do they get?
    I don't know but I sure wouldn't touch them. Actually, I think the recommendation is a dollar unless he does something over and above the norm.
    Androgynes: the quantum bits of the gender binary.

Ah POOP! I've had 2 full, great days as Veronica. In 15 minutes, I have to hit the Pond's Cold Cream, Shower and put on some more unisex clothing. I volunteered to bartend for a friend at his business; as 2 of his bartenders are on vacation this weekend. My clothes will consist of panties, Squeeze brand jeans and cheerleader sneakers.....a generic knit shirt will cover the jeans back belt label. So.....you can still do both sexes.

Awesome !!!!, I'm happy for ya.......
    " too young to fall in love " schoolgirl "

Well you know that I don't have to guess!, Dana ! . And don't be surprised if Karren shows up one day looking for a cheerleader outfit!! Size 10 will be fine!! Hehe

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos