Thread: Unbelievable BAD luck...

Unhappy Unbelievable BAD luck...

So first off, my wife knows and is very accepting. We were going to Buffalo for the Bills game (GO BILLS) and would be alone -no kid. I have never been out and thought this would be a perfect opportunity. Wife was very cool with it and even went shopping with me right before we left. Had found a cool club on the web - Club Marcella-a gay club that is very CD accepting.

Got to Buffalo about 11:30 pm and began to get ready. Got makeup, nails, clothes and shoes on- looked my best ever I might add (I guess I had incentive to be my best). Then I went for my wig...OMG, it wasn't in my suitcase. I checked all our bags, had wife go check the car... nothing!

I left the freakin' thing at home! It totally ruined my mood! I have a very short buzz cut and this just wasn't going to compliment my look at all. What a complete bummer. I ended up taking everything off and giviing up. We went out anyway and had a good time, but I missed a perfect opportunity.

Good news is the wife said we can try again sometime.

So close, but yet so far

Awwww. That's stinks!! Not the part about leaving your wig home....the fact that you like the Bills!! Lol. Just kidding!

I've left things at home but never anything that couldn't be purchased along the way to my final destination! Hair, forms, and padded panties are double and tripple checked!! Better luck next time!

Ohhhhh BTW. Go Steelers!

Karren
    Last edited by Karren H; 12-18-2006 at 11:57 AM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Smile

Go for that next opportunity and amk e a check list of all your girl things

Have Fun

Love your lipstick or gloss

Melissa

Where's those wig vending machines when ya need 'em?

Catch 22

Quote Originally Posted by DayTripper View Post
    Where's those wig vending machines when ya need 'em?
    Their in the ladies room where you can't go in without a wig!

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Do what SantaSherrie does. Make a list and check it twice.
    That must have been a real downer, though.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Wigless

Don't you just hate it when that happens? What a novel experience though. Sometimes we have to "rough it" Hon, happens to the best of us. It wasn't a total loss, however. I noticed that you can still have a pretty good time being your guy self though.. EKR

Seems the Blonde wigs get forgotten the most. Your wife sounds really supportive. That's far better than any trip to a club!

Thumbs up

The fact that your wife was there should of been enough....
    Take her to a nice dinner BEFORE the next time. Another woman like yours will be few and far between ....
    "I DREAM TO BE THAT ONE DAY I WILL BE"

Even though you had such bad luck look on the bright side--you have a spoouse that will go out with you! I'm sure if you put her on ebay you could make a killing!!! Don't take her for granted--she may not be unique but you are very, very lucky!

aww i am sorry you missed a wonderful time out en femme. but there will be a next time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I could have lent you one of mine!

I had a unique oppurtunity presented to me last weekend. My brother has a student that is the child of a former Bills player in one of his classes. Some tickets came his way, and since the SO and daughter weren't interested in going to the game, I was off Sunday morning, shufflin' off to Buffalo by myself. Since the forecast was for mild (chuckle) temps, and showers (even bigger chuckle - you know what I mean), I was disappointed that I couldn't have some "shape" buried under my bulky stadium coat. So, with just pantyhose and camisole under my drab clothes, off we went to the game.
    But, a duffel was packed in the trunk, complete with two wigs - one long, one short - for a stay-over in Buff before along drive home.

Well, the game was great (Squish the Fish). Nice seats, just below the Miami offensive co-ordinators box. Great entertainment on and off (Malarky was hiding behind a computer monitor ) the field. Was going to socialize a little after the game, check in a motel for the evening, and get girly and relax for the evening with some refreshment. Nice idea. But, had to make that one cell phone call home. The SO was fine, as a matter of fact, encouraged me to rest up for the drive home Monday.

But, my folks, who are both rather elderly, were having some issues. The old no problem, but a problem. OK, Plan A out the window, said my goodbyes, and on to the Thruway for the long drive home. Having a lot of time (about an hour and a half, in traffic to get out of the area) to think about this, I have to thank the girlz on this board for saving the day from becoming a total loss.

Since it was quite dark at 6:00 pm, I got to the first service area on the Thruway, found an out-of-the-way corner, and did what I called a "Karren Hutton" - get dressed (sans make-up) in the car, for the drive home. Long wig, capri pants, black pumps and my 36C breast forms under a very tight Buffalo Bills T-shirt. It was a great four-hour drive home! Set the cruise on 70, so I wouldn't have to explain to a NYS Trooper any details.

Anyway, I want to try to go again some time, maybe without any non-knowing family members. If you need anything, I prolly have a spare!
    I learned the laws of physics by watching Road Runner cartoons.

Do you have that, in a tall?

Aspiring Member Missy Anne's GG's Avatar
    Wow, what a bummer!

As SantaSherrie says, make a list and check it twice!

Keep us posted on your next adventure!

Hugs,

Missy Anne's GG

Red face

I agree with Karren Hutton except GO BRONCOS.

Sorry to hear about the missing wig. But there is always next time.

Colleen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Feeling pretty on the inside.