Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How Long Can You Wear High Heels

I almost wish the question was how long can you go without wearing high heels? I went about 4 days and once I slipped on my 4" sandal wedges, I sighed this huge sigh of relief....so nice....can't believe I am saying this!!

Getting old

I must be getting old.
    This summer is the first time that I have actually gone anywhere where I wore ladies shoes for any length of time. Around the house I generally kick them off when I set down.
    The first time I went to the Mall I wore a pair of Roper boots and didn't have any problems.
    The next time I wore 2 inch pumps and was glad to get into the movie so I could slip them off and rub my feet. I'll never do that again.
    When we went to the Buffalo Bill museum in Wyoming I wore flats. I would have never made it for 4 hours in any kind of a high heel.
    At my age I have started to go more for comfort then looks.

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    Maybe the question should be, how long can you stand in one spot (mostly) vs. a normal routine day that one would wear heels.

That would make a real difference for sure
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

How Long Can You Wear High Heels

Of course, it depends on the shoe and what I am doing in it. I have had pumps that are beautiful but kill me walking in them, but I can sit all day in them. I have some that I can wear all day while out, but never more than 4" heels. If I know that I am going to be "on the run" most of the day, I like my cross trainers.

Have fun out there!

oh im sorry I thought you were supposed to wear them 24/7. Mine only come off just to change styles

Imma, love the tall heels--and the locks are a nice fetish touch. I don't have much opportunity for bondage games these days. I wore my five inch clear plastic open toe heels for about 6 hours at the support group meeting.
    And re other thread, "bell the cat." What do you mean who is going to go first? Now most of us are secretive--public relations is so difficult. I am not ready to have a press conference.

I can wear 2 inch heels all day and night. I have worn my 3.5 inch heels for as long as 8 hours. I did at first get leg cramps from wearing the 3.5 inch heels for a long time, but it seems my legs have now gotton used to the heels and I don't get cramps anymore. I have never tried anything taller than 3.5 inches. I did meet a CD at HEF2006 that was walking around all day in 6.5 inch heels. I asked her if she had any problems with them. She said NO. She walked in them like they were just part of her feet. I would have fallen every other step I took. LOL

One time I was able to dress 3 days in a row and every day I was in 2 1/2 to 3 inch heels or wedges.

I hated to take them off at the end of the day.

Jen

wore 3" heels one evening for about 5 hours. did the club hopping and did some dancing and some walking.
    My legs felt like rubber for the next 3 days and they were sooooooo sore.
    Next time, in intervals
    "I DREAM TO BE THAT ONE DAY I WILL BE"

I have a pair of 3 inch sandals I use a sloppers and wear them around the house except when sleeping. Closes heal wear out their welcome in 8 to 9 hrs. Boots can heels con be hot and mean that literally!

Penny
    "Lady Fingers"

As with most, it depends on the shoes! I have a pair of boots that I could wear 24/7. Other shoes I can only wear for an hour and my feet begin to hurt. Most of the shoes that hurt have been thrown out so most of the shoes in my collection (can you say shoe fetish) fit pretty well. Generally for me, the rounded toe shoes are more comfortable and if the shoe has even a small platform, it makes walking any distance much more comfortable. I would love to wear shoes much more than I do but I don't want to push too hard on the home front.

Comfort vs cute

When it comes to footwear, my clog sandles and "jimmys" win hands down. They are like the energizer bunny, they keep going and going and going.....
    However, my 9 to 5's only go from 9 to 5. My "party shoes" can only last about 4 hrs before the straps win out. I love the shoes but the shoes don't love my feet.
    If the clothes make the man then the makeup makes the woman.