Thread: 15 years

Red face 15 years

I have been with my SO for 15 years when she started going through my closet and she found some skirts. The first thing she said are you sleeping with another woman? I had to tell her the truth on the spot that i am a cd. The next thing she asked right away was are you gay? i had to tell her that to. Anybody have any similar experience? She is ok with it, but I cant find the courage to dress in front of her.

I told my financee before we were married that I enjoyed wearing dresses sometimes, her reaction was similar (are you gay?) which I assured her that I was not and was very interested in her as a lifetime partner. 15 years later we are still married and she has only seen me dressed a few times. She reallly doesn't care to see Debra, even though I generally dress up for work on Halloween, and she knows in the back of her mind that I dress occassionallly. While I would have no problems dressing in front of her (although I would be nervous about her reaction, face to face), it's not something that has to happen. She knows I dress and while she doesn't approve, she still loves me. Her seeing you dressed as a woman is not a prerequisite for a happy, committed relationship.

Liquid courage is what started me to talking....I came home on nite around 2:30 am. Now my wife has known I've worn pantyhose for the longest time so when I was getting ready to turn in that nite I was down to nylons, socks, and shirt when she suggested we go get some food. Well I said sure but I'd have to get dressed so she says just put on this dress and shoes and let's go. Now how cool was that !!!!!
    She knows I dress but not in front of her and we don't talk about it but maybe one day......
    "I DREAM TO BE THAT ONE DAY I WILL BE"

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by CarmenG View Post
    Liquid courage is what started me to talking....I came home on nite around 2:30 am. Now my wife has known I've worn pantyhose for the longest time so when I was getting ready to turn in that nite I was down to nylons, socks, and shirt when she suggested we go get some food. Well I said sure but I'd have to get dressed so she says just put on this dress and shoes and let's go. Now how cool was that !!!!!
    She knows I dress but not in front of her and we don't talk about it but maybe one day......
    Wow! Did you do it? I'm a coward... I wouldn't. Not yet anyway.