Thread: ballet flats in drab

ballet flats in drab

Have any of you ladies worn ballet flats in drab? I'm trying to dress more femme as a guy and have other more male looking womens shoes but really love my new ballet flats. So I was wondering if anyone has worn them out in male mode and what sort of reactions did you get?

thanks for replying

Jacinda

I didn't have a clue what these were.
    After a quick Google search; I think you may be able to get away with black ones, but some prettier ones wouldn't work.
    May also depend exactly where you live.

I've worn some of my girl-shoe loafers and even a pair of heeled boots, while in drab but these are neutral enough (especially under pant cuffs) to not be noticed. As much as I'd love wearing some of my ballet style flats in the same setting, I haven't got the nerve (or SO encouragement enough) yet!

I have worn mine (black) with suntan hose while out of town with no negative response. I love my flats and wish I could wear them on a daily basis. Hope this helps... Sandi

Smile Flate in DRAB

I have been wearing flats & with my Newport News jeans (tucked), and I do get a few funny looks from the ladies. I enjoy the attention. When a woman sees a guy with no bulge in the crotch, they look REALLY confused.

Jacinda

Although I have no ballet flats at the moment, I'll be shopping for some next week. If I find them comfy enough around the house, I most likely will wear them out in public. Knowing myself, the one's I choose to wear out, will not be plain, giggle.

I've worn flats and my fem 3" heel boots while drab! And not a single problem!! But try to walk like a guy in heels!! Hehe

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I wear flats, ballet and one pair of sling backs that I have. Usually with suntan or off black pantyhose. Hardly ever get a second look, and then its mostly sales girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgirl74 View Post
    Have any of you ladies worn ballet flats in drab? I'm trying to dress more femme as a guy and have other more male looking womens shoes but really love my new ballet flats. So I was wondering if anyone has worn them out in male mode and what sort of reactions did you get?

thanks for replying

Jacinda
    I use to take ballet for about 10 years from my 20' to early 30' t'il i got married. I would still wear my black and white leather ballet slippers around the house. After my wife died I raised 2 boys, they are in there early 20' now.the neighbors and my sons friends have seen me wear them all the time around the house, to the mail box, and to the drive through bank and fast food places. Very seldom any one male or female has said anything to about them. Mostly the females ask me why I wear them and I just say that they are very comfortable. No one has teased me at all about wearing them. Also I have always had fetish for wearing then since I was little.pointeshoes30215

I guess the closet thing I wear would be my clogs.... very accepted by society but to me they are all girly shoes.... and ive got 3 pair now.... some are so unisex. And I love to walk girly with them on. but some black patent ballet flats would be fun too ill bet.....

No Heel is Too High.... When it's Pointed at the Ceiling

I have a cute pair of pink ballets....but never had the courage enough to wear them in drab... sorry

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I've never worn ballet flats but I wear saltwater sandals and women's Keds as a guy and never had a problem. No one seems to notice.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Ballet flats are awesome!

I have may pairs of ballet slippers and flats that I wear on a regular basis.
    I wear my Aerosoles black ballet flats with my Gloria Vanderbilt jeans every Sunday when I go grocery shopping at Superstore. I wear this same combination when we visit our friends and realtives. I just purchased a black pair of leather ballet flats from the Gap.
    Ever since my wife and I took an adult ballet class (30 years ago) I have worn leather ballet slippers at home. When I go out of town on business I often wear them in the hotel. I am currently wearing a pair of leather Capezio Romeo split sole ballet slippers. The leather is so soft. They are very comfortable and mold my feet perfectly.
    Over the years I have received many compliments from women re: the ballet flats/slippers. Some have asked why am wearing ballet slippers. It just takes some confidence. Make sure you add ballet flats to your footwear options.