Thread: Trying to get past the Shock

Trying to get past the Shock

Another thought I’m trying to sort through I was cuddled into my wife the other evening. (little boy cuddles to moms breast style) when out of the blue she stroked my face and said I Love you Sara. It just stopped me! can’t even get to the point where I can touch the feelings just lots of shock. Any ideas.

WOW! You are so lucky Sara!!! I would beg for that to happen to me! I can't even get my wife to call me by my fem name, much less say that she loves her!
    I am impressed and you need to buy that lady some diamonds!

Im a guy who likes bras Theresa(TGirl)'s Avatar
    whoa, maybe she secretly wishes to have a night of lesbian sex with her, hmm.
    nah!

maybe its a sign that she is accepting your fem side. has she ever stroked your face and said "I love you (your male name)"?
    *hugs and kisses*

Terri

I hope you said "I love you too."

Sounds like she's was demonstrating her acceptance of Sara. Get her some flowers!
    DonnaT

I'm so happy for you! thats really cool!!

Jacinda

Think yourself lucky you've got someone... Lisa 'perma-single' Golightly.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by ubokvt View Post
    Another thought I’m trying to sort through I was cuddled into my wife the other evening. (little boy cuddles to moms breast style) when out of the blue she stroked my face and said I Love you Sara. It just stopped me! can’t even get to the point where I can touch the feelings just lots of shock. Any ideas.
    I sure hope your name is Sara!

If so - I hope you told her you love her too!

If not -

Julie

yes. I hope your name is sara and I hope you told her that you love her too.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

I agree!

Quote Originally Posted by DonnaT View Post
    I hope you said "I love you too."

Sounds like she's was demonstrating her acceptance of Sara. Get her some flowers!
    warmly, Linnea

futher explination

Hmmmm yes it was a wonderful moment but the problem for me is the shock of the moment, I’ve processed it a little. My First reaction was SARA?????? OMG who am I. It’s all real!!! Who really is Sara??? My wife knows Sara, loves Sara, do I???? OMG, Sara in bed with us!!! Its all real, its not just dressing anymore. That hidden buried part of me is here I met myself for the first time and didn’t recognize her. SO comments please……

Well, Sara, I would say you have some exploring to do! What is it that you really want? You seem to be in a position where you have someone who you trust (and who trusts you) to help you find your way. Enjoy your journey.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Question shock

Quote Originally Posted by ubokvt View Post
    Hmmmm yes it was a wonderful moment but the problem for me is the shock of the moment, I’ve processed it a little. My First reaction was SARA?????? OMG who am I. It’s all real!!! Who really is Sara??? My wife knows Sara, loves Sara, do I???? OMG, Sara in bed with us!!! Its all real, its not just dressing anymore. That hidden buried part of me is here I met myself for the first time and didn’t recognize her. SO comments please……
    ??????????? i met myself and didn't recognize her ???????????????????????

Aspiring Member Sasha Anne Meadows's Avatar
    Oh girls. My wife just loves Sasha Anne. As long as it is love what else matters?

Oh that's so sweet. She loves ALL of you. You are a very lucky person and obviously very worthy of her love. Bask in it.

You're very fortunate to have such a loving and sensitive SO and all of the girls in this forum "demand" that you make reservations for a special night out for the two of you ASAP! Money is no object - spoil her to the ends of the earth. Give her a kiss from us for being who she is. lol.

who am I

Sara we all know who you are! You are a very lucky girl to have such a wonderful and loving SO! You have someone most of us only dream of having in our lives. Give her flowers and diamonds, but most of all give her all of your love!

Eileen