Thread: Saw a CDer shopping today

Aspiring Member

Saw a CDer shopping today

I was in Primark in Nottingham today (drab) and saw a CDer, it was her wig that I noticed which then made me look more closely - and I noticed her adams apple. She had one great advantage in passing over me (and lots of others I dare to suggest) she was only about 5'6" tall in her 3" heels, so she did not stand out at all.

No-one took the slightest notice of her and she was shopping, seemingly without a care in the world.

Do you think I noticed her more becauseI knew what I was looking for? because she didn't stand out in a crowd at all.

Anyway good for her.
    Last edited by Deborah_UK; 11-08-2006 at 12:57 PM. Reason: typo

IMHO, I think that we as CDer's constantly are more aware of our surroundings than most people are. Thus when we see a person that peeks our interest, we tend to look at them closer. Thus are able to spot others like us more readlly than the average person. I too have spotted sisters while out. Last time was a couple of weeks ago when wife and I were in Orlando, Fla and at one of the parks. It was Haloween weekend and not sure if the sister was there for a haloween party or not, but she defiently had male face features. People were walking past her and no one said a thing or pointed at her. She was wearing a mini-skirt, so should have been noticed by a lot of guys anyway. She did have great legs.

Wasn't me, honest.!!..I shop in Peterborough..LOL...but I guess you are right..we are always looking aren't we.?..rather like always noticing the same make/model of car as the one you have.!
    Nikki. x

Banned Read only
    Whenever I am in this circumstance I tend to chat the CDer up to compare notes with her. Of course I do this in a manner that others cannot eavesdrop. I have never had a negative reaction from the CDer when I do this. On the contrary, they seem to enjoy chatting with another CDer who is a complete stranger.

I used to work in a charity shop and was pleasantly surprised by the amount of guys looking at the women's rail but it was a very rare occassion that I ever saw a CD shopping there. The GG's that I worked with were often cruel when a cd came into the shop - they are volunteers so have no pay to worry about or moral decency; I hated their cruel gossip about CD's.

I know whenever I see a woman wearing 3 inch heels I look more closely.

Jacinda

Link you I think I would have noticed the wig 1st and then the rest, and I think your right, it's cos you knew what to look for.

Dx

Yeah...I think we are always looking...and learning!! Today at the mall with the wife, I noticed a well dressed woman who was not particulary pretty wonam but very nice makeup and she could have been a he!! and more than once I've been wrong! Where I thought I saw a CD and upon closer examination he was really a she! Its soo hard to tell sometines especially in San Francisco!! Lol.

Love Karren
    Last edited by Karren H; 11-08-2006 at 03:57 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Banned Read only
    Oh yes Karren, there is no place like The Castro!!!!!

Saw CDr

I aw my first for sure last week in downtown Chicago.She was with a GG walking down the street. Was working so didnt want to say anything, wanted to give a little thumbs up but didnt want to cause anything.One male walking the other way didturnaround to do a double take. She was some nice knee high boots.

CD Radar

I Think all of us have our radar on, if you will. When it comes to looking for other Cd's, in public. I've been able to read a few over the years, just knowing what to look for. As I for one go to those lengths to present myself as a female, and knowing what to look for. I'm sure many GG's look for the same things. My GG friend that does my wigs and nails claims she can spot press on nails a mile away, a long with CD's.

Huggs, Renee