Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do we really want to be female?

No way,

I enjoy being a guy too much. Sure, I look pretty silly in a dress, and it'd be nice to take the male shoulder/leg/arm bulk down a notch, but it's not such a big deal really. Never wanted to have permanent surgery/implants etc. . .

The alternative reason for liking to be a guy better is that women are discriminated against in so many ways in our society. But, to consider further, I've dealt fine with having dark skin, so one more block (or ten) might not be so tough to hurdle.

Best,
    -Sedona

No, I enjoy being male and sometimes being able to look female. As said before, the best of both worlds.
    [SIZE="4"]Mary Jane[/SIZE]

May those that love us, love us. Those that don't love
    us may God turn their hearts. And if he can't turn their
    hearts, may he turn their ankles, so we'll know them by their limping.

Not at this time ! I am finally coming to grips with my feelings and family situations to change now . .............. but if the pill would give me back my hair take 30 years off and make into a blond bombshell i would have to give it some serious thought

Bunny's submissive girl CharleneCD's Avatar
    If I took that magic pill then I would probobly end up posting in the FTM section of this forum. Since discovering my fem side I have realized how suppressing my feminine tendancies hurt my male side. Now that I have found a balance between my male and feminine sides I haveseen that while in guy mode I am much more comfortable and better off in social situations. I have a feeling that going all female would lead to the same problems I had as a guy.

Now if I had a pair of pill bottles that would let me go back and forth.........
    Charlene

Learn To Love Yourself And You will Find That Others Have Always Loved You But You Can Now Accept It.

The truth

I guess the truth comes out in your thread, Bren. Most want to remain guys. Me, I can work it from any angle but hey I'm flexible. Ericka/Rich

I've been considering this for a long time - very recently, I've been questioning how far my dressing actually goes, deep down. My history of experiences, especially as a youngster do make me think I would have changed sex if given the "magical" option -- I can remember clearly falling asleep, wishing I would wake up a girl.

I don't know, and I won't be getting any younger. After a transition/surgery, I would be at least be 25, so... the time to consider it is now, I suppose. I may seek some gender councilling soon, just to determine how TS I am.

Nice mixed responses though. xx

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

I have thought about this question over and over in my mind many times and I can honestly say I'm still not sure.I think If I were female than it would be easier to be myself and fitting in would be a breeze but I'm starting to think its not female I really want to be.I really just want to look,act and appear feminine.

I want to wear dresses,heels, pantyhose,make up,carry a purse, have beautiful curls and a little shake in my hips when i walk everyday not just on a friday night.

Now wearing a bra makes me think about having breast but do i need to have breast in order to wear a bra? Well no of course not I wear one every friday night and I don't have breast.My bras fit and feel great on my chest.I don't have a flabby chest at all but also not overly musclular just nicely shapen from some light weight training to fill my bras just right.

so i guess at this point i wish i could look like a female but i'm not obsessed with altering my body in any major way.

Hair removal? Definately! longer hair?For sure! More clothes,shoes, bags and make up?Hell ya!!Being female?Not so much. Being Me all the time? I wish!

Jacinda
    Last edited by Tgirl74; 11-07-2006 at 08:23 PM.

Do we really want to be female?

Well, in my case -- yes. More than that, however, I believe I am female -- at least in my heart. Whether or not I "look like a troll" has no bearing on how I feel.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

It seems there are several trend lines, maybe more: those who are young or haven't accumulated gendered expectations in those that matter most to them - they either 1) say it's just a part of their lives or 2) say that they would prefer to be women, period; those who have accumulated gendered expectations in people who are important to them - they say, it's imperfect, but I will stay as I am.
    Olivia

"Sit down before fact as a little child, be prepared to give up every preconceived notion, ... or you shall learn nothing." - Thomas Henry Huxley

"There are three sexes - men, women and girls." - Ambrose Bierce

This question has been on my mind a lot lately, and I still don't know the answer. I used to wish to be a girl when I was younger, and sometimes now wish to be a woman. But I know I wouldn't be where I am in life today if I was not a man. There are positives to being male too, one of them being able to admire the beauty that so many women posses. If I was female, would I look at other women the way I do now? Could I enjoy being with a woman if I too were one?

I think when it comes down to it, I love the way women look, act and dress and as a cd, I can emulate (as much as I can) that which I love while still enjoying the obvious benefits of being a man. Still, I wish I was more open to people about who I am. I think that would take away a lot of the wanting to be GG part of me that I sometimes feel.

Ask me again in 10 years.
    [SIZE="3"]Jennaie`[/SIZE]

No, can't say as I do.

women

Thats a hard question on somedays, I enjoy being a guy so i would not take a pill like many have said they like both worlds. The things i like are mostly things guys like to do and about 10% of the stuff is girly things. So this dragon of destiny will stay as a man.
    Good bye i'm at wacko taco .com now

Sejd
    Brenda
    I think you are what I call "wo spirit people". A man who is also a woman, a soul with the insight of two. Why does it have to be either or? you can be in this state which you feel is right. We are all different, and it always surprise me to read how many CD's think they have to "BE" in any specific way, instead of just listening to their inner desire for what is enough.
    huggs
    Sejd

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

having both

For those of us who are not driven to lose their male experiences, it has to be almost ideal to be able to exist to some greater degree in both genders. The blend of experiences is simply fantastic.

Tina

Quote Originally Posted by noname View Post
    I don't want to be female, but I'd like the privileges they get.
    The above almost strikes me as the core difference between CD and TS. The former are often gender tourists (which is great) while the latter have simply accepted that, however society perceives / labels them, they are female - for better and worse. (I've been living a woman's life - even way back when I called myself a guy.)

Back And Forth

HIi

one day I say yes ,then the next no.So I will remain who I am a man who adores dressing.If that pill could change us for a few days or hours at a time and then back again with no harsh side effects,then hey sign me up!

Hugs,
    Melanie

for me? No... But i would like the choice to be able to be either if i so choosed that particular day.... yeh I want my cake and eat it too...

No Heel is Too High.... When it's Pointed at the Ceiling

Aspiring Member

Yes I would!

I am still thinking that since i have been female in mnay more past lives then male that it is how I am really suppose to be so to me and for me I would change in a niano second to be a real gg

But I am also thinking that i would really want to begin all over agian form being the time when i was a child and be female all of my life then I would know once again how it is for one to grow up female and with all of it's dreams and happiness and or unhappiness it is still worth it to be a real girl I am rreally hating being male right now and do want to be completly female indeed I will take what ever it dishes out good and or bad.

Just let me be what I do really want to be. A girl!

Jay Suzy!

no, not me, I like to wear women's clothes, but I am a man inside and out, and my wife wouldn't accept being married to anyone else. So I am CD, but not TS in a classical sense.

Aspiring Member Sasha Anne Meadows's Avatar
    I used to think I was just a CD. But since living ft time at home for more than a year and a half I think I may be ts. But I don't want surgery. I am just a girl in my mind.

Absolutely not. I've done serious male sports all my life. I like my own reproductive apparatus. I would really like a pill that allows me to be female for 12 hr at a time, however.

Reminds me of the Charles Anders joke. What's the difference between a crossdresser and a transsexual? Two years, sometimes one.

For me, if I could snap my fingers and be female and all the relationships and commitments be addressed I would do so in a heartbeat. Life is just not that simple.

I know many women complain about their lot in life, phrases such as "guys are so lucky" really rankle, yet I wonder if the female life is what we imagine. Would living full time as a female get old really fast as the fun dressing time becomes routine and expected?

I've said before, I don't really want to be a woman, I just like the clothes, and I don't wear outside of our home. But there are two cases where I'd say yes. If there was a magic pill, or something which would allow me to change to female for a time, and then take another pill to change back, I might try it just for the experience. Secondly if for some medical reason, (not SRS) my penis had to be removed, I'd ask the doctor if instead of my having to use a bag, he could create a vagina that would allow me to pee like a female.

Are we all being honest with ourselves or is it outside circumstance that molds the way we think?

Jacinda