Thread: Mascara and Eyeliner

Mascara and Eyeliner

I am wondering how many Gurls{while dressed in Drab } and maybe at work or just at on a social encounter wear Mascara and Eyeliner only ?
    Francesp56
    Melbourne
    Australia.

Eyeliner in Drab....

Seventy percent of the time that I am in drab, I am not really concerned with how I might appear to someone else - at the gym, flying model airplanes, getting the car washed... But there are those times when I would like to look a little more interesting....

Then I used medium grey eyliner on my upper lash line, and just a hint on my lower lashes - smoothed and smugged so that it is nearly unnoticeable. Then I use a little grey lash darkener blended with an eyebrow bursh- and presto change-o, I look younger and more interesting - and I feel more confidence in the possibliity of makeing a female contact. Just by the way, that is almost the most important thing to me these days.

Rickie
    "Who's around your TV is more important than how big it is...." Dr. Phil
    http://profiles.urnotalone.com/54617
    http://www.frappr.com/?a=myphotos&id=1265395

Haven't quite gotten to eyeliner yet, but I do use a light brown mascara on my upper lids each day, along with a light application of foundation.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

I've only wore mascara in drab once and it was because I was too tired to take it off. When I woke up, no one seemed to notice or care.
    Hail Satin!

Fairly often

I often wear eye shadow and mascara while in drab although I rarely wear eye liner in guy mode except on weekends.

Mascara and eyebrow pencil but not often
    "Lady Fingers"

Quote Originally Posted by Francesp56 View Post
    I am wondering how many Gurls{while dressed in Drab } and maybe at work or just at on a social encounter wear Mascara and Eyeliner only ?
    Francesp56
    Melbourne
    Australia.
    I wear Mascara, eye shadow and blush every day at work.

Ive not perfected the whole makeup technique yet, but yes i wear both when dressed

I wear mascara 2 or 3 times a week, at work, during the day.....no one seems to notice or no one seems to care!!

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I wear shadow, liner and mascara, almost all the time, in drab or fem.

I wear light foundation, blush, eye shadow, eyebrow pencil, light brown mascara, and a light lipstick (but almost all of the lipstick worn off - just enough to give a hint of color) everyday.

Jenna
    [SIZE="2"]There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved. - George Sand[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

even on days where i wear little to no makeup i still wear my eyeliner, even if i wear the male clothes, it helps bring out the blue/grey in my eyes...
    Nobody want's to feel alone
    And everybody want's to love someone
    Out of the tree go pick a plum
    Why can't we all just get along?
    <<Garbage - Androgyny>>

In drab, I wear foundation, mascara on my upper lashes, and maybe eyeshadow too.

No one notices.

Well, here's a question for those of you who wear eyeliner and mascara....are you able to take it all off and REALLY get it all off? My wife would come home from work and take one quick look at me and immediately ask if I've been wearing mascara today. I use makeup remover wipes and stare at myself in the mirror to see if I can still see anything and I never can...then she comes home and can tell right away..it's like she has a 6th sense about that!

Quote Originally Posted by Racheltggal View Post
    Well, here's a question for those of you who wear eyeliner and mascara....are you able to take it all off and REALLY get it all off?
    Not really. I'm sure my lashes are permanently stained by wearing mascara every weekend. I once had a GG who didn't know about Robin ask me if I was wearing mascara, I just said "Not today", and nothing more was said.

Robin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

I guess I'm not that brave. I only wear it when I am dressed femme. But then, I only dress when I have time to do the whole shabang. But, thats just me.

Michelle-H