Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How often do you shave your legs

How often do you shave your legs

OK girls, need your thoughts. As with most of us, I get to shave the legs and underarms in the fall, winter and early spring, but in the past, I have only shaved right before I go out (which for me is only once every couple months). Anyway, for those that are in a similar situation, do you stay nicely shaven or do you let your hair grow until the next time you go out?

Personally, I have delicate skin, so shaving is torture for me... So I only shave just before I go out. Lately, I try and use Veet now, since I don't go out so much the cost isn't such a big factor.

Silver Member
    I shave when I have to. And when I have the time as it takes a while and most days I am rushing to get to work or something. I would say about 2-3 times a week. I am not that hairy so I don't need to do it daily.

Lovies,
    Steph

shavin

Hey girl I shave every other day I like the smooth feelin I would love to get rid of the hair all together hiar is very annoyin

Mrs Peel, We're needed jennifer41356's Avatar
    I shave everyday, I love the smooth feeling and feel weird when i dont shave

I shave my legs, tummy, underarms, and privates at least once a week

(I hope it's ok to say that)
    --Kat

"I never kept up with the fashions. I believed in wearing what I thought looked good on me." --Bettie Page

"This above all--to thine own self be true" --Hamlet, Act I, scene iii

Is Disney a Mickey Mouse operation?

When I first started doing it, I would shave them at least once per week (I hate that 'stubble' feeling in pantyhose!!).

Now that I think of it as just another chore, I don't do it anywhere near as often, maybe once or twice a month at most. This isn't fun, since every time I go to shave, I have to de-forest, not just shave a smal bit of stubble.

I am a cyclist, and most of the people I bike with shave their legs regularly (hmmm... I wonder... ). I have gotten so lazy about it that the other cyclists have started giving me a hard time about having to look at my hairy legs when riding with me! So now I'm getting peer pressure to shave my legs! NOT something I would ever have expected.

Once a week, whether I need it or not.

Karen Sue

Banned Read only
    never

I used to each fall, like you, but have to stop by mid-January to be sufficiently hirsute by April shorts weather. My wife never seems to notice. This year I started early in upper half - gaining more ground every other day or so; then I signed on for a biological collecting trip in tropics in January with a bunch of other people from work. Bunking together in hot tropics. Hmmm. Better let it go this year. Joni

I go through periods when I may not dress for a month or two, and then I just shave my legs. arms & chest when I dress. That's when my Dry Shaving techniques are most useful. If I'm dressing every weekend then I generally shave my body every week or two.

Lately I've been on holidays & dressing more than once a week, so I've been body shaving twice a week, mostly in the bath, using hair conditioner. Shaving is easier & less traumatic to the skin when you do it regularly.

Robin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

8rys, going on walkabout
    on average once a week, that is after the skin is conditioned. At first I had to shave every three days other wise my skin would breakout like mad.

Shaving

Whole body shave every other day. Kind of used to it now. Even if I gave up being Ericka (which is never out of the realm of possibility), I'd continue to shave. I'm a "hairy beast" otherwise. Ericka/Rich

Legs I shave at least every 2 to 3 days. As for the rest of it I get waxes every few weeks. I don't mind shaving the legs but the rest of it is just a pain and the waxing is worth every penny....and really it doesn't hurt like everyone told me it would. lol.

I shave my legs about 2 or 3 times a week, and usually shave my chest and stomach at least once a week. So far my wife has said no to shaving my arms and pits. But, maybe that will change someday. I am considering getting an epilator, so I wont have to shave as often and stay smooth longer.

Michelle-h

I shave about once a week. I also see it as a chore, but I do love the smooth feeling after I shave, then put on lotion.

Elizabeth Anne Parsons ellieparsons's Avatar
    I usually shave my legs about once a week, i love that just shaved feeling when my legs rub against each other.

Shaving every Day now..... Is this a Preminition of my future?

Hmmmmmm Ponder the title.....

Simply.....

[SIZE="4"]:be:
    Michelle:
    [/SIZE]

Every other day for me

I epilate about once a month now. Stay very smooth and hairless (whole body) otherwise. Hair regrowth has actually stopped in places. Still have to do bottom of arms, groin and knees Can do a quick shave if nedd be and be absolutely smooth..
    Dawn

Usually before I go places dresssed - so thats most weekends. If I'm dressing at home then I'll usually shave before hand.

suzi

Aspiring Member Sasha Anne Meadows's Avatar
    I shave everything but my head every day. Want to maingtain a girlish body.

Lipstick Lez at heart! celtic.blue.eyes's Avatar

It's every day or else.....

In order to maintan a decent look, it's every day for me. Some edge shave gel and the Schick extreme 3 razor works quite well without irritation. The secret is a light touch, just letting thr razor glide ove the skin. Pressing down on the razor just pushes the hairs down so they don't get cut, and causes lots of skin problems (cuts and irritation).
    God's finest work of art is that of a beautiful woman.

how often do you shave leggs

Every day ! I have tried so many things .I get coarse hair stubble and it's
    not becoming a girl ..

So I shave every morning to keep silky leggs ..free and clear of hair

Now that's it's getting colder in Massachusetes ..I tend to wear tights
    or pantyhose to keep leggs warm

Melissa

You Are Absolutlly Correct On God's Finest Work Of Art Is A Beautiful Woman.