Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Last shopping trip

Last shopping trip

What did you buy and why????

Jennifer
    Born female intended

" Don't die with your music still in you!"

Kind of boring We were just out shopping and she noticed a skirt she thought would look good on me that was elastic so I could wear it higher or lower. We didn't find anything that day for her.

bra and panties, cause it was my b-day

Victoria's secret

I bought a burnt orange bra after I tried it on at the store...bought some panties too...tried a couple dresses at a local department store but not quite the right fit, but they WERE gorgeous!

pretty pretty princess

i bought....

i bought a pair of womens nylon pants with a polyester warm lining and some new wax stuff for faces.i am trying to slow the hair growthany way for now till i get electrolysis and the pants were on sale so i got em since i've gotten rid of so many of my male clothes.

girl next door
    today, at a thrift shop, I bought my first skirt suit. slate blue, very smart looking, have to have the hem taken up a few inches though.
    [SIZE="3"]
    my wish for you is peace
    [/SIZE]

lo·gom·a·chy /loʊˈgɒməki/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[loh-gom-uh-kee] –noun, plural -chies.
    1. a dispute about or concerning words.
    2. an argument or debate marked by the reckless or incorrect use of words; meaningless battle of words

a pair of puplr ballerina flats to wear with my wedding dress
    "Every desire of your body is holy. Did you hear what I said? Every desire of your body is holy"
    Hafiz "The Gift" Translations by Daniel Ladinsky

A pair of woman's heeled loafers to wear en drab!
    If you can't wear heels, what's the sense of dressing?......

I bought a nightie and a matching robe as I was going to a lingerie party at burning man. Despite a massive dust storm it was a fun party.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

hmmm, it's been awhile. i had a great shopping spurt in sept in 2 trips into the big smoke. first time great deals at Sears - best shopping ever! A scarlet chemise, couple of camis, p*nties , padded bra - I was so happy!
    Then next time Value Village stuff incl a lace black garter belt and a really saucy see-thru blue nightie with holes for the nipples and tassles! And this time I made sure I got some nice stuff for my SO!!!

Banned Read only
    Deep South, the land of Magnolia trees, Mint Juleps on the verandah ,hoop skirts & antebellum homes.
    <shrug> Me? I bought a couple of new pillows for the guest bedroom...mmmm thinkin...stocked up on Diet Pepsi...chips and dip, other snacks, etc. etc.

Why? Cuz we're having weekend guests! Trudi's bestest friend (like the brother he never had) is coming in from FL and bringing his fiancee to meet us.

Yeah, I know, drab as all get out, but hey, you didn't specify what kinda shoppin!

The other night I found the ABSOLUTE cutest little black dress. I was in JCPenney, and they had almost all of their dresses marked down 30 - 40 - 50%, and more. I wandered all around the dress section and saw several that caught my eye. I searched for my size (10) in all the different dresses, and found several that I liked. I was nervous because there were several other girls looking around too. I was dressed in drab, except for panties and nylons under my jeans, and that did help me to feel slightly more at ease. Just knowing that I was dressed "somewhat" like the other girls made me feel so good that I was actually holding different dresses up to see their length, and to feel the texture of the material. I had narrowed my choices down to two dresses. I made a quick trip over to the check out area to see how long of a line there was. Well, with the sale going on and all, there were numerous women in line. I got nervous again, but I figured what the heck, I want a LBD and I'm going to get one! I went back to the dress section to find a woman about 30 years old grabbing dress after dress and holding them over her arm. Holy cow girl....how many dresses are you going to try on, I thought to myself. I actually started to get mad (inside of course) at her because I thought that she had grabbed MY LITTLE BLACK DRESS !! Well, I was relieved to find that mine was still on the rack, I dont think she was a size 10 anyway, more like a 14 it seemed. So, I grabbed my dress, calmly walked over to the check out, and waited in line. The dress was originally $90, but I got it for....are you ready for this.................... $14.95 !! Even the check out lady said "wow, thats a BIG markdown on this dress". I just smiled and handed her my money. I know I must have spent over an hour looking at all the dresses before I decided on this one, and it was so much fun. Looking through dress after dress, feeling the material of each, and checking the length was such a rush. I honestly felt like just another girl shopping. It was a great stress reliever for me and I must say that THIS DRESS IS HOT !!!! It's made of a mix of nylon and spandex, comes to just above the knee, is very form fitting,has a very low cut back, and a lace halter that goes around your neck. I just adore it !!! Can't wait till my next shopping trip.
    Last edited by Heather Daniels; 10-19-2006 at 08:32 AM.

Last shopping trip

Glamour Boutique in Las Vegas: burgandy skirt and black blouse, gaff, and padded panties.
    "Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.
    It's already tomorrow in Australia ."
    ~Charles Schultz~

Quote Originally Posted by oohTammi View Post
    today, at a thrift shop, I bought my first skirt suit. slate blue, very smart looking, have to have the hem taken up a few inches though.
    Sounds great Tammi! Enjoy. Nothing as nice as a suit that fits well. As long as you are having the hem raised, I'd suggest you also have the tailor/seamstress look at the jacket. Usually they can dart in the back to improve the hourglass look a bit.

My last shopping trip? Lessee... Thursday at Macy's in San Francisco. Picked up some eyeliner, lip gloss and foundation powder at the MAC counter. Also bought some more undies (still stocking up in the new size).

Erica
    For photos on flickr, my user name is cd_erica_f

shopping

Jennifer yesterday I stopped in Penney's and did not buy a thing. Then I went to the thrift shop and found four blouses that I just love. I also found a nice pair of ladies sandals that will get a lot of wear next summer. Best is the total was $6.00.

Eileen

some panties a lounging futfit a pr. of shoes a skirt & blous
    Angie

On my last trip shopping for femme things, I bought a pair of stockings (natural) from Moda Intima. I bought a couple of pairs there a few months ago and the SA has treated me nicely both times, but the first time there was another customer in the store that gave me a sour look.

I get a strong feeling the SA knows the stockings were for me. I think I'll come out to her next time so I can get her help choosing a bra or something...

Robin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Just went into Victora's Secret and bought me some of their pantyhose the other day when I was at the mall I was dressed as a male also. I love Victora's Secret pantyhose they are so soft and comfortable.

Smile shopping Trip

I dont get to a big city very often by myself. so had loads of fun shopping a month ago. I bought some nylon Vf Pjs 3 pairs of panties a pretty lace bra a new pair of ladies jeans. and some long cuddle duds for the cold weather.

Yesterday (Wednesday) bought a chiffon gown from David's Bridal. Spent nearly an hour there and was their only customer during that time. Started a thread with more details.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

ophillia

Yesterday bought 3 pair of satin panties and 4 pair of Berkshire seamed stockings.

I bought a pair of boots from a local shop for $20. What a deal!

Julie
    Attached Images Attached Images

Boots that I can't stop looking at. Black. Banana Republic. Heels.
    (I'm dizzy now)

Secretary Wannabe
    Yesterday (10/19/2006), I went to a local lingerie boutique and bought a french maid teddy. However it is a size too small and all sales are final Here is a link to a picture of it: http://www.farislingerie.com/cgi-bin...aris&style=709

I almost bought this though: http://www.farislingerie.com/cgi-bin...ris&style=1156

And I almost bought this: http://www.farislingerie.com/cgi-bin...al&style=1580a
    Last edited by Avsblues19; 10-20-2006 at 02:08 AM. Reason: Put wrong links in thread

Quote Originally Posted by Avsblues19 View Post
    Yesterday (10/19/2006), I went to a local lingerie boutique and bought a french maid teddy. However it is a size too small and all sales are final Here is a link to a picture of it: http://www.farislingerie.com/cgi-bin...aris&style=709

I almost bought this though: http://www.farislingerie.com/cgi-bin...ris&style=1156

And I almost bought this: http://www.farislingerie.com/cgi-bin...al&style=1580a

I would have bought that one. Very sexy, very pretty
    i am what I am, I do what I do..
    i do not seek approval from others.