Thread: Got a keeper!

Got a keeper!

I got the opportunity to dress pretty today as daughter was out on a sleepover, and dear wife said it would be a great time to dress. She went out garage sale shopping. Later upon her return, she had to run out for a while to work out and to get tickets for tonight's movie. She calls me from the road..and says that she is stopping at a very nice consignment shop to shop for the both of us...all I can say is I think I won. She found lots for me, not as much for her. She did get herself a sprind skirt (flowery), and a beautiful red sweater with black piping for Christmas. She got me a teal ultrasuede skirt, a sag harbor set *too cute...paisley skirt and matching top, and a brand new talbots navy long sleeved t shit type top with a cute little bow on the neckline....I do so love that woman!

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    I know how you feel. My first two wifes did not even give it chance at all. My current wife is a keeper because she shops for me lets me dress whenever
    Drumming, My other hobby

aaawww... that's sweet, my wife and i go shopping for clothes for me and sometimes her all the time and it's a wonderfull experience to go with her to shop, i love shopping , you should go with her as the experience is better when you can say "that's cute" or "gawd how horrible who would wear that" lol, though i won't go out with her when she looks for something for my b-day or xmas as that would naturaly ruin the surprise, a gret place to shop is ROSS as they are much like Overstock but cheaper, yesterday i got a sweater that was originaly priced $42 for only $12.99...

Banned Read only
    Deep South, the land of Magnolia trees, Mint Juleps on the verandah ,hoop skirts & antebellum homes.
    OK Eva, now that you've shared it with us (big ole smile) make sure you tell HER~!

Love is perpetual yanno, the more ya give, the more ya receive!

Yep, you'v got a winner, just make sure she knows you know it!

Eva she sounds awsome! Mines a keeper for many reasons. I swear without her I would never leave the confines of the house. She keeps me alive!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]And I was thinkin' how the world shoulda cried
    On the day Jack Kirby died
    [/SIZE]

Eva -- Does she want to become my personal shopper? The pay's not good, but if she likes shopping, I'll give her more opportunities to do so. Sounds like you fared well with some very nice items.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Lucky Girl!!!!!!!

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

that's just terrific and I am delighted to hear that things are going so well. Good for you!

Erica
    For photos on flickr, my user name is cd_erica_f

[SIZE=3]Yep, a special woman you have there! Make sure she know's it huh?

So, where are the pics of you wearing these new pieces of cloth?
    [/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!

Good For You Girl!!

Eva,
    Your a lucky girl, glad to here of your new gifts, will we see you in them soon. tell your honey i said she's great
    Sky

You definitly have a great one there. After hearing of times like yours, I always keep thinking that there may be hope someday that it could happen to me. But then reality sets in and I know in my mind that it will never happen to me. I am so happy for you.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Quote Originally Posted by GG Vanya View Post
    OK Eva, now that you've shared it with us (big ole smile) make sure you tell HER~!

Love is perpetual yanno, the more ya give, the more ya receive!

Yep, you'v got a winner, just make sure she knows you know it!
    I am sure she knows it...we have also been the best of friends since we met in college back when dinosaurs ruled the eart Yes you are a wise woman!

Quote Originally Posted by SherriePall View Post
    Eva -- Does she want to become my personal shopper? The pay's not good, but if she likes shopping, I'll give her more opportunities to do so. Sounds like you fared well with some very nice items.
    Yes, Sherrie...got a true winner. After church today I told her I wanted to wear one of the new outfits as she and my daughter were off shoppin at Old Navy and target. She just called to let me know of their progress. A heads up is always great for a quick change back to reality. Now we love going shopping together when we are back in PA. Who knows...she may yet be your advisor!

Thanks you all for the positive responses. I feel that I am truly lucky to have her not just for the obvious reasons here in the forum. She is a gem, a true gem. Each day I send her love emails as we are on the same intranet.

I guess I need to get some pictures of them. Will take some when I have more time to dress. I usually get an hour or two here and there.

Yes I'd say a keeper
    And don't you ever let go
    I just don't have fun -- I make the fun

Life's too short........Enjoy every day

A Keeper! Cherish that Girl and hold her Close! it would explain why your always smiling.

Hugs Rena

Good for you! Not only is she accpeting, she is also encouraging!

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Reading this sounds so familar .......yes, those of us that have accepting wives are very lucky indeed, but having a wife like yours Eva, one who actively partcipates in the whole cding thing is definately one to keep hold of for sure.

It sure warms my heart to see so much love, such as you and yours, in this world today.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!