Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bird Seed Boobs And Other Things

Noisy boobs, sprouting boobs, exploding boobs, boobs that taste good with curry....

I think I will go get drunk and then come back and read this thread again
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

And if the people stare
    Then the people stare
    Oh, I really don't know and I really don't care....

--The Smiths

I use just plain ole breast forms and that seems to keep me from all the maladies the befall some of the things that have been used for cleveage
    Vivian

Get To The Other Things Girls

Quote Originally Posted by Marla GG View Post
    Noisy boobs, sprouting boobs, exploding boobs, boobs that taste good with curry....

Good one Marla. But the hang-over is not worth it Hun . We all have discovered little things to make us more presentable. For example, hiding hairy legs with two pairs of hose or tips on make up such as contouring, painting nails etc. So ante up here don't keep it a secret any longer. What things have you to share with the other girls/gurls

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Joy Carter View Post
    I was using rice to make forms in nylon stockings but fine bird seed works much better much smoother and not noisy at all, "thanks Karren H." So hey there gurls/girls what kinda tips can you pass on to the others here on the forum as to dressing makeup or anything else you have discovered and used.
    I purchased Nearly Me Forms at "HerRoom.Com" they are great, and feel real and now when the time comes will upgrade. Better than anything I ever tried. DeeDee3

Until I could afford a pair of 'chicken breast' enhancers I used to put one party balloon inside another, then using a funnel, spoon into it some of the special granules sold at garden centres for water retention for mixing with plant compost. About a third full topped up with water did the trick, the granules become a gel with a lot of useful characteristics! Tie off the inner balloon...they last for six months and don't burst or get eaten by mice. If you add a few drops of red vegetable dye they become a nice realistic pink.

I have used Erika's trick with the head band with an additonal strip of firmer material slipped inside to help spread the pressure. Otherwise taking off a wig is a real pointer to anybody for hours.

At risk of offending the rules my rather ancient website shows a couple of ways of improving things. http://geocities.com/fionaxxcd/

Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Fionax View Post
    Until I could afford a pair of 'chicken breast' enhancers I used to put one party balloon inside another, then using a funnel, spoon into it some of the special granules sold at garden centres for water retention for mixing with plant compost. About a third full topped up with water did the trick, the granules become a gel with a lot of useful characteristics! Tie off the inner balloon...they last for six months and don't burst or get eaten by mice. If you add a few drops of red vegetable dye they become a nice realistic pink.

I have used Erika's trick with the head band with an additonal strip of firmer material slipped inside to help spread the pressure. Otherwise taking off a wig is a real pointer to anybody for hours.

At risk of offending the rules my rather ancient website shows a couple of ways of improving things. http://geocities.com/fionaxxcd/

Fi
    Wow Fiona that was really informative. Thanks for submitting your work. Anyone else

huge bra wearer

water balloons

I've used water balloons for 40 years - only had two leak. Although I've never had silicone forms the feel of warm water balloons squishing and swaying is unbelievable. Pur them on the faucet and turn on water SLOWLY - fill to desired size and knot making the nipples as large or small as you like. I use them only once as storage filled would be a problem.

Can't imagine anything could feel better . . .

Boobs

Whew, Don't blame you Marla. Make mine a double. Some of it is scary, no? Ericka/Rich

Banned Read only

How To Wear A Thong...

I've heard many folks here say that they don't like thongs and find them uncomfortable. First you need to make sure that the ones you picked out are very soft and smooth to you skin. Personally, I prefer the Thong by Body Wrap. Second, and this is the most important, RELAX YOUR ASS!!!! If you grip the thong, it rubs and chafes and becomes an irritant. You know, if you let go a bit you won't crap your pants!

I think the problem is in how we carry stress. Some people tighten their neck muscles, some tighten their shoulders or back. Others pull their cheeks together and I think this is what makes thongs irritating for some people. As a byproduct, relaxing your buns may produce a sexier walk. A little swing never hurt...

Banned Read only

Gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "Boob Job"...

Banned Read only

the first rounds on me

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by vet View Post
    I've used water balloons for 40 years - only had two leak. Although I've never had silicone forms the feel of warm water balloons squishing and swaying is unbelievable. Pur them on the faucet and turn on water SLOWLY - fill to desired size and knot making the nipples as large or small as you like. I use them only once as storage filled would be a problem.

Can't imagine anything could feel better . . .
    I tried water ballons in a 50H bra once as a joke,when they exploded I almost drowned

Quote Originally Posted by Snookums View Post
    I tried water balloons in a 50H bra once as a joke,when they exploded I almost drowned
    A 50H ! You almost could declare that as a water sanctuary for wild life. LOL

I grow flax and the seed is perfect for making boobs i would recommend it

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by deakane View Post
    I use waterballoons too and found one trick. You have to get the ones that are made for Helium. Normal party balloons and the ones made to make waterballoon for kids don't work well. You get about a week or two out of them then they pop in the middle of the night or when your sitting at the computer. I have a pair that is going on 4 months old now and feel fine about rolling on them all night. They are from Party Express and have Helium quality right on them.

What I do is take 2 cups of water and put it in a 2 liter soda bottle. Then take the balloon and stretch it over the end and turn the bottle upside down and squeze so it forces the water into the balloon. Pinch the balloon and take it off the bottle the let the air out of the balloon and tie a knot. Cut off the extra balloon end.
    [SIZE="3"]The Helium grade ballons work great, just fill them with honey, they dont sloosh, the weight is great, and they make one "sweet" pair of breasts.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Kristen Kelly View Post
    [SIZE="3"]The Helium grade ballons work great, just fill them with honey, they dont sloosh, the weight is great, and they make one "sweet" pair of breasts.[/SIZE]
    Watch out for aggressive bears....... honey !

This is one of a series of crossdressing cartoons I did a few years ago.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Just Plain Kay View Post
    This is one of a series of crossdressing cartoons I did a few years ago.

Cute Kay ! You have any tips for us no talent gurls

never tryed that sounds good to me
    Love as always Jasminexxxxxxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Jasmine Ellis View Post
    never tryed that sounds good to me
    You should Jasmine it only costs "chicken feed" or bird feed as it were.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by rachel-h View Post
    I grow flax and the seed is perfect for making boobs i would recommend it
    I use flax seed in my muffins and bisquits,and take a cold pressed flax seed oil suppliment,it's extremely good for you

Quote Originally Posted by Joy Carter View Post
    So that's why your so sweet
    HeeHeee I use Peanut Hearts from the Bird Seed section Does that make me sweet too? LOL Or Nutty?

Hugs Rena

Quote Originally Posted by RenaCD View Post
    HeeHeee I use Peanut Hearts from the Bird Seed section Does that make me sweet too? LOL Or Nutty?

Hugs Rena

Of course it includes you Rena! And the other girls/gurls here too.

Sandy I am

I remember when rolled up socks or toilet tissue did the trick.
    Now I use bird seed & a padded bra,works for me!
    luv Sandy

well I went to wally world AKA walmart looked for some polly beads , they no longer carry them at this store however I thought for a moment an the light came on I bought one of them travel pillows, got it home opened it up an went to work , when finally finished, I had to try them out ,
    Well have to say that was not happy with results made me look way to big
    an that was with very little filling , so Im thinking that I have more chest mucle than I had several years ago because when I put the bra on I almost filled it out with out adding any thing , tryed just stocking as a filler an got better results,
    So what I would like to know is how would I go detirmen what size form to get, I mean if I fill nearly a B should I get a B to add to to Chest size to make a C cup
    would like to fill a 36 C , ( I use to have to place 3 or 4 stockings on ea. side to get desired effect but now only need to place 1 maybe 2 )
    I dont relish buying the wrong form size, plz help
    Spent the last year ridding my place of mice, so rice an bird seed is out
    AN IT HARM NONE DO WHAT YE WILL
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=124865919
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]