Thread: Fair game or trap?

Fair game or trap?

My wife recently got a new job, yeah!!!! She is wearing suits and trousers. She will also be wearing pantyhose more often, very sexy. She claims to not have a black pair of hose, so she went out and bought two new pairs. I know she has a pair of black hose they just shifted to a different place in her drawer. She does not know that I dress, at least I don't think she knows. I am wondering if I can claim that pair as my own? Are they fair game, am I walking into a trap, or is it just wrong of me to take them?

Christie

Wether she knows or not they are still hers.

Go buy your own.
    Susan
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]If you love freedom set it free. If it comes back, its yours, if not, its 1936 Stalinist Russia! - The Daily Show[/SIZE]

Leave 'em alone and go right now to the store and buy your own!
    Love and xxxx, Lily
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

girl next door
    I think the reactions will be pretty much unanimous. Go out and buy yourself a pair or two, and enjoy. Tammi
    [SIZE="3"]
    my wish for you is peace
    [/SIZE]

lo·gom·a·chy /loʊˈgɒməki/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[loh-gom-uh-kee] –noun, plural -chies.
    1. a dispute about or concerning words.
    2. an argument or debate marked by the reckless or incorrect use of words; meaningless battle of words

Get your own

Just go buy a pair. The weight & height chart that tells you which size to get is on the back. Control top if you're heavy, sheer toe if you don't want that big black stripe on your toes.

For many, many years, I believed the washer was putting runs in my pantyhose, and breaking the straps on my night-slips & teddies. Now I know the hubby was "borrowing" my stuff. Not a big deal, but if I needed hose in the AM & they all had been put back w/ runs, I was annoyed. He can now borrow anything he wants.

If you can't tell her, get your own.

That is kind of what I thought, but I had to ask. Thanks ladies.

Christie

Its a trap......Runnnnnn.....to the nearest walmart and buy your own!! Hehe.

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Its a trap......Runnnnnn.....to the nearest walmart and buy your own!! Hehe.

Love Karren
    Or buy em on line you can find your size much easier if your a big gurl like me. Much better selection to.

Here's a different twist, buy enough so if she runs hers, you can offer her a pair of yours...BJ

Quote Originally Posted by Billijo49504 View Post
    Here's a different twist, buy enough so if she runs hers, you can offer her a pair of yours...BJ
    I like the way you think, now I just need to get up the guts to do it.
    Christie

Christie - Or............... you could "find" them for her and ask her "Since you have two new pairs, can I wear the old one?"

Hi Christie go get your own if your going to wear them buy them
    Angie

taking them is stealing, which I think is wrong. Buying them yourself on the otherhand is probably the best solution.

Quote Originally Posted by christie View Post
    now I just need to get up the guts to do it.
    Christie
    Three words for if you are scared of buying them yourself:

Self Serve Checkout

That is one of the only reasons I will ever shop at Wal-Mart. Now, if Target would ever put in a self service lane or two, then I could kiss the 8th Level of Hell goodbye forever.
    --
    Daphnie

*** I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize ***

As everyone else has said: break down and spend..the what $5....big whoop.

As for being nervous....would you be nervous if your wife sent you to the store say an hour before a big party or some function after realizing she had a run in her only pair or even worse had none when she did thought she had some?? I have sent my husband and other past guys to the store to fetch all sorts of *girly* products when I realized I was out of pantyhose, or tampons, or some other item. When you look like a person shopping with a purpose the person at the register could care less.

Leave hers alone. It is the nice and respectful thing to do.

~Dee~s GG always&forever ~Kitty GG~'s Avatar
    Does your wife often set traps for you?

Things are twisted when we see traps from our spouses I think.

I'd buy my own lingerie.. and I'd have a look at my marriage. Or get a trap detector.

Love & Hugs
    ~Kitty~
    [SIZE="2"]Love is trusting
    Love is honest
    Love is not a hand that holds you down
    ~Tonic
    [/SIZE]

Easy answer !!

Just go down to a store that you dont use together ,look through the selections ,take them till the till and if you want to make yourself feel better ,say............ '' these are a present for my girlfriend ( or wife ) as you fancy !!
    Then add ........''If they are the wrong size ,type or colour can I bring them back as long as they are unopened''

You will then give the impression that they really are not for yourself .

Buying womens clothes gives you a real buzz and once you get the confidence to do it ,you will enjoy the looking and purchasing as much as wearing the clothes !!

Love ''Nishababe''

Not plus sized anymore! sharifemme's Avatar
    It's always wrong to "borrow" without permission although many of us have done it. I buy my own clothing and I don't care who I am dressed as when I go to the checkout. If someone asks if the item is for my wife, I say, "since you asked, it's for ME!"

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Lilygirl View Post
    Leave 'em alone and go right now to the store and buy your own!
    Love and xxxx, Lily
    [SIZE="3"]with Lilly on this one.

Anna x
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]I need to be on the outside, who I am on the inside[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know[/SIZE]

I have no issues with buying my own, I was responding to not having the nerves to offer her a pair of my pantyhose when she gets a run in hers. Which was suggested by Billijo.

Christie

Three words for you self check out they are wonderful for first time buyers.

ttfn
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

You know there going to get a run. But buy your own.
    Huggs,
    Cassie

Silver Member
    buy your own---if you take hers permanantly it's stealing and if you just "borrow" them, you will ruin them with runs etc. besides whats the big deal about getting your own?
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]