Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: everyone shuns cross dressers

Everyone shuns cross dressers

I am not sure my reply went through. I am new and learning. CD may be on the fringes, but the main steamers scare me...they have secrets...its just harder to get caught at their game...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Action crossdresser Marlena Dahlstrom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny View Post
    Yeah, that's the way it is.
    Actually, no it's not. Not everyone shuns crossdressers. I've told several of my friends and they're quite accepting.

What's not to like? We love to cook, don't mind when she adds her doo-dads making the house more feminine and we love to chat and are mostly homebody types that don't at all mind housework! And, let's face it, we're more sensitive too!
    Ain't necessarily so either. Stick around and you'll hear horror stories of CDs who are selfish and self-centered with delusional idea of what "being a woman" is about. Being a CD can mean you're more sensitive, but there's no guarantees.

As other have said, sweeping generalizations about folks are rarely, if ever, correct.
    Last edited by Marlena Dahlstrom; 09-19-2006 at 10:49 PM.
    Lena

A dream? What is a dream, but a blueprint for courageous action.

http://www.adahlshouse.com

women accepting us

I have been pretty lucky ,since i have came out i have been accepted by every woman i know except one,her daughtor told her about me and she said it was wrong and didnt want me doing it around her at all,but has never changed the way she treats me,,she acts like she doesnt know.I was introduced to a black woman and her two teen age daughtors who love me as cindy and have never called me by my boy name ,even when i am introduced to one of their friends or relatives i am Cindy.It made me feel so wonderful inside to be treated so good by them ,being a crossdresser and white. We have become very good friends and to them i am Cindy ,one of their girlfriends

I must have it all I like to fish, hunt I work on cars and do housework or my wife must have it all well maybe we both do my wife seems to like it.
    I don't care as long as I can dress femme
    Angie
    Last edited by Angie G; 09-19-2006 at 10:07 AM.

You non-conformists, you're all the same. :)

We're gender outlaws (to some extent), and we all disobey society's gender laws in different ways. Because of this negative definition, CDers as a group have about as much in common as non-philatelists. Well, maybe a bit more in common than that, but we are certainly a diverse bunch.

I like to think that a woman would find my CD side attractive because I'm more sensitive & more willing to look at things from a feminine perspective. The fact that I'm a great cook is just a bonus. I don't mind doing housework, but I find it hard to get motivated living alone. When I do domestic chores when dressed, I like to think I do a more thorough job.

It can be fun doing housework when dressed, but I did have a close call one time at my parents' house. My mum was sick in hospital & I offered to visit a few times & do the vacuuming. I'd moved out more than 5 years before, and it was quite a trip to visit my parents on public transport. When I got there the house was empty, as I expected, & I did a bit of exploring. I found a bag of my sisters' & mother's clothes destined to go to charity. This was not long after one of my sister's had gotten married & moved out of home.

Anyway, a little while later, I was doing the vacuuming in a nice dress with a little lipstick & blush on, when I heard a car pull up in the driveway. I had 30 seconds to get naked, turn the shower on, wrap a towel around myself & unlock the front door for my new brother in law, who'd arrived unexpectedly to pick up some of my sister's things. When I answered the door, I think he saw some makeup on my face for about 5 milliseconds before I ran for the shower.

Robin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

~Dee~s GG always&forever ~Kitty GG~'s Avatar
    Yeah, that's the way it is. We're sick, weird and part of the fringe of society. But, lets take a look at most women--in general. They titter and giggle at the thought or even the mention of cross dressers. But, they hate their men always working on cars and such and hate being weekend "football widows."

I guess what I am getting at is that more women should become sensitive to our type of person. What's not to like? We love to cook, don't mind when she adds her doo-dads making the house more feminine and we love to chat and are mostly homebody types that don't at all mind housework! And, let's face it, we're more sensitive too!

If I was a woman looking for a man and could find that kind of deal I would jump at the chance!

You have some interesting points. And those of us who appreciate our cd/ts partner surely do for some of those reasons.. but.....

Since you are not a woman looking for a man.. but most likely a man looking for a woman.. are you looking for a nice cd woman so that she will share your manly attributes with you???

I mean why aren't most men looking for women who like working on cars, watching sports, aren't sensitive, don't buy do-dads...etc.

Seems there must a reason that we tend to attract in that male/female; ying/yang pattern.

Love & Hugs
    ~Kitty~

Love is what I'm after not what the person can do or do for me. I do anything in the house that she does, Ok Ok I know I don't follow the directions when I do things but I' most happy when I can help her and she likes to give me a had when I need it. So gee I wish she realized that this gender warrior is what makes me me, dish pan hands and all.

I'm with Marlena and Robin. We are tremendously diverse. If I dare generalize, we should all be seeking tolerance of our diversity.

I couldn't care less about spectator sports (maybe auto and airplane racing excepted), I sew, and I cry at sad movies. I enjoy ironing in a brainless way, and do my share of the dishes, and I don't like to get real dirty. OTOH, I also fix the plumbing and electrical, change the oil in both cars and the motorcycle, and I don't always give my SO the 100% attention she deserves. So, I am feminine in some ways, and more masculine in others. The same could be said for almost anyone, though only a few of us ever really come to terms with that concept.
    Hugs,

Bernice