Thread: Talk about not passing!!

Talk about not passing!!

All the talk of passing and not passing....I saw a photo in todays Coal News of a Coal queen from WV. www.coalnews.net , she's in the lower right hand corner. Hard to see on the pc but she's a female but if she doesn't look like a guy crossdressing that doesn't quite pass I don't know what then..

And I could make jokes about WV or coal miners but I feel a little sorry for Gidget....maybe its just a bad pic of her?? so if the GGs don't always pass then were home free!!

Anyone else see anything along these lines?

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

It's hard to see. The picture looks blurry enough that I would think it was a woman. I hope pictures of me are blurry enough that people will think I'm a woman too.

Karen Sue

It must be nice to be so judgmental of others! Jaie
    [SIZE="2"]I don't think people have problems with the fact that "we" like to crossdress. I think they have problems with the fact that we are comfortable with who we are and can express ourselves this way, while they have issues of their own that they don't know how to deal with.[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by KarenSusan View Post
    It's hard to see. The picture looks blurry enough that I would think it was a woman. I hope pictures of me are blurry enough that people will think I'm a woman too.
    LOL. I'll scan in her photo when I get home. We all looked better at sum one megapixel than at 5 or 6 for sure!!

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I don't quite understand this Karren .. seems you ... are you making fun of this person ?

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    LOL. I'll scan in her photo when I get home. We all looked better at sum one megapixel than at 5 or 6 for sure!!

Love Karren

please don't ....ok look fun is fun we all like to have fun ....when we do things that are hurtful to others is this relay fun??? the gg you are talking about is someone's mom , sister or wife daughter or at lest someones family ....

think if your family member was "USED" as a joke..... people are not jokes ....

Nasty thread -- it's done.