View Poll Results: How long until you need to dress again?

Voters
171. You may not vote on this poll
  • I can crossdress!? ZOMFGLET'SGETITON 24/7!!

31 18.13%
  • 1 - 2 days

44 25.73%
  • 3 - 5 days

37 21.64%
  • 6 - 10 days

21 12.28%
  • Pretty rarely, like once every couple of weeks

38 22.22%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How long can you go?

Talking How long can you go?

Under normal circumstances in which you are free to dress, but still need to get out of the house, work, go out etc.

I'm an every day girl at the moment -- it's scary me a little bit. It's like I can't get by without dressing for at least an hour a day. I must be bored!

Poll away, gals!!

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

I've recently gone from dressing once or twice a week, to almost every day. Sometimes that means a little bit before work, and sometimes that means all evening long with the SO. I'm loving it. It feels great to not have to hide Alison away so much. Especially when I've gotten such great clothes recently!

Ever so slowly coming out of the closet...

Well I voted every couple weeks and I can survive on that but if I were allowed I'd dress more often..

And it's been a month so I'm starting to get the urge to break out and spend a day enfemme somewhere shopping....No business trips on the horizon so I'm just going to take a day off work and go....

Lucky girl.....everyday would be a dream....you need to get a hobby...I mean another hobby!! Hehehe

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Lucky girl.....everyday would be a dream....you need to get a hobby...I mean another hobby!! Hehehe
    It's called Drama College... I won't be so lucky in a couple of weeks time.

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

I dress in panties for a few hours about once a week, sometimes add pantyhose. Obviously, somtimes I dress more or less often though.

Susanjane
    Hi,

I never have the thought of dressing off my mind, and I normally dress every other day, and at weekends I stay dressed.
    Even when in 'drab' I always wear panties, bras, a little eye make up and perfume.

Love
    Susanjane.

Quote Originally Posted by alison View Post
    I've recently gone from dressing once or twice a week, to almost every day. Sometimes that means a little bit before work, and sometimes that means all evening long with the SO. I'm loving it. It feels great to not have to hide Alison away so much. Especially when I've gotten such great clothes recently!

Ever so slowly coming out of the closet...

I'm right in the same boat with you! I am Beth day and night except for working and doing guy things. On my days off I am Beth full tilt with makeup. My SO loves it as well.

Gold Member
    Well I went most of the summer with out dressing and I was in a funk after my little secret was discovered but reading the question right here if I could dress every day how long could I go? with out dressing probably 3 to 5 days.

I put every 3-5 days, but for the last couple of months, I have been able to dress for a little while three days a week. My wife takes water arobics on Mondays, Wednesday, and Friday. She leaves long before I need to leave for work, so I have a chance to wear panties, bra, pantyhose. I then add a T-shirt, shorts or such, wig, lipstick, and my zebra slides. Sometimes I'll go for a slip, dress or skirt/blouse and heels. I'll then collect the trash from around the house, bag it up with the trash from the kitchen and take out to the dumpster. If there is no trash to take out, I'll take the mail and walk to the mailbox and back. It gets interesting at times, since school is back in session and occasionly there are kids walking by to school. No one seems to take notice of me, just another lady taking the trash out or putting mail in her mailbox. I don't look directly at the kids, so they don't really get a good look at my face. I usually will turn my back to them and act like I doing something in the yard. I even got a wave from another woman down the street the other day. I waved back too.

Not just a pig-n-lipstick
    I generally can go 2-3 days before I see my cute red toe nails and I just have to dress up to match them!

Actually it depends more on how tired and/or stressed I am at the end of the day.

I've gone with once every couple of weeks cos thats about an average. There have been non-dressing periods in excess of 5 months at times and dressing periods of a couple of hours everyday. Methinks there is a topic for funded study here, exploring the erratic nature of the dressing urge in crossdressers. I'm happy to be the subject and researcher, any funders????

Sonia

I dress in pantys everyday work midnights so no one home all day so i can dress everyday if i'm not to tired . but if i don't get to dress everyother day i get cranky and my wife tells me to go put a skirt on and behave. Peg

I don't get to dress as often as want to any more. Since my kids have moved in with me, I never know when they will popin unexpectedly. I pry for the time that they spend with their mother.

Alice

I work nights and the wife does'nt work,so when she works I will have all day to dress very day, Pushing her as hard as I can for her to get a job.

I dress pretty much every day.It just makes me happy. I don't wear my wigs all the time or use makeup very often,I am not that good at it and it takes too long. I do however wear shoes a lot!!!!

It varies a lot. Some weeks I'll only dress for an evening or two, usually if I've had longer than usual workdays and I'm just too achy to care about much in general. Other times I'll dress at least part of 4 or 5 days.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Due to a change in job status my wife is going to be gone out of the house for weeks at a time. We both thought it would be a time for me to find out just how much dressing I wanted to do and how big a part of my life this really has become.

Going into it I figured I'd be dressed the whole time when I'm at home, but that is not so. The desire to do it has just not been there. One night I just said let me do it just for the sake of doing it and having the free time/space to do it. It was neither exciting nor enjoyable, just kinda 'there'.

What is exciting is to leave the house in the morning and be Karen in my mind. Just imagining myself to be in my fave outfits going out into the world is fulfilling and liberating. What if I really could do it? Its like the fantasy is outweighing the reality. Have not done it in 4 days, the opp is here now and I just got a new wig, but no real desire to get into it.

Its like all day out and about I have been in it in my mind and now that I am home there is no desire to do it within the 4 walls. Strange fruit indeed.

There is only an hour or two every day when I'm not dressed.

Karen Sue

Im fully dressed now, will be tomarro. Last day was last thursday. I would live full time if I could. After a couple of days in drab, I really start to get down and mean. Oh, I voted 1-2 days.
    Huggs, Shelly.
    Huggs, Shelly.

Blessed are the cracked, They let the light in.

Intolerant of intolerance Blonde's Avatar
    I voted 1-2 days.
    I sometime go longer, but on average 1-2 days before I start to really think about it.
    I dress for bed almost every night. Bra with foam breastforms, panties, and a fem night shirt. I might miss one or 2 nights per month, but mostly I am en-femm when I sleep

I've gone a few months now. Not out of choice though. Doesn't really bother me. I get a little anxious, but that's it. I find other things to occupy my mind and time.
    Hail Satin!

Love to be in pantyhose
    I responded as every 3-4 weeks. My son was home from college this summer and either He or his friends would pop in whenever they felt like it. Did not want to take a chance of getting caught.
    Now, I have a chance to dress and if it is a nice day then I am working around the house or running errands. Not much time to dress. However, if it was up to me, I would dress 6-10 hours every day. At least with stockings and maybe a bra. I will wait until Winter and then enjoy.

Miss Vicki

Luckily I am able to dress 24/7, what I do.
    It's "terribly" normalizing the whole issue. More and more I don't even think about it when I choose my clothes for the day. This is a real problem because, though my view has changed, that of the "society" didn't.
    I have to urge myself to be careful and to dress down when I go out. This excludes heels, skirts, dresses (not a dress type anyway) and bright red lipstick; except for some shoes, that isn't really a problem. This way I am still forced to leave some styles for the closet (silly at the first instance, but that's the price), which isn't a closet anymore but a protected area.
    Last edited by Marla S; 09-07-2006 at 04:44 AM.

about 10-14 hrs for work other then that I have atlest fem panties on
    ANGIE

Quote Originally Posted by Marla S View Post
    Luckily I am able to dress 24/7, what I do.
    It's "terribly" normalizing the whole issue. More and more I don't even think about it when I choose my clothes for the day.
    I'm comfortable about not being dressed outside, I'm not really looking to CD. But it's a funny contrast, the first part of what you described is what I'm struggling to achieve. I made a resolution yesterday, now that I have enough 'safe' items to wear, to keep my 2 remaining pairs of male-undies for emergencies only. The last two days at work, after my 10day en-femme vacation, I've not fretted about dressing or been inconveniently aware of my "Authentic boxers" (with *decorative* fly

Not that I don't sometimes wish society would get over itself and we could all dress like Eddie Izzard (well, not exactly like...