Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fem Name VS Male Name

missy

is a name my sisters gave me when i was 10. my real names robbie. i use my lovers last name since we were married a few years ago. missy fits still since i too feel it goes with my attitude and look, young and perky. missy

Not close

I chose Sara but my real name is Jerry, I thought about using Jeri but dicided it was to much like my real name.

Kitt has always facinated me and what goes with Ken but if I chose again McKenna is sweet too
    Kisses Kitt

Teddie,you are so lucky to be able to enjoy both sides.
    I will keep searching

The Sexy Satin Vixen!
    My real name is Scott until my friends started calling me "Scottisha" after I started dressing.

I hated Scottisha so I made up my own name. Alexandria/Alexandra (whichever doesn't matter I suppose) worked for me. They love the name so it stuck.

boi - gurl - whatever... Ms. Donna's Avatar
    Donna Lynn Matthews

No real relation between the names. I choose Donna because I liked it. Lynn sounded good with Donna - and my middle name is Matthew.

Love & Stuff,
    Donna
    Just your average transgender non-op transsexual
    crossdressing genderqueer transgenderist geek.

[SIZE="1"]The obligatory blog: http://wanderingaloud.wordpress.com/[/SIZE]

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    My middle name is Martin, but I hate the name "martha" so I chose Marina instead

End of the day I get called Lisa by my friends... Although my industry nickname is Elvis... Gawd knows why?!!
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Smile

I like the name Jennifer. But is has nothing to do with my male name.

I have known three Kathleens (with variable spellings) and had crushes on two of them. They were all beautiful and intelligent. Plus I like the sound of the name and of the various nicknames. Hugs,Kathy

My real name is Lawrence Byron Hausch. Problem. Dad, both Grandfathers and a cousin were named Lawrence. At first the family called me B from my middle name instead of larry. Ok. When I was very young, one of Moms German friends caught me in drag and she said oooooh lahhhhr. She had that heavy german accent and the name lahr has stuck with me.

If only dreams came true. susancheerleader's Avatar
    My male name is Philip. The fem name I chose is Susan. Not even close to the same...
    I chose Susan because Susan is the name of the first girl I had a major crush on. Pluse, I like the name.

My male name is John. I thought about choosing Sinead (John-Sean-Sinead) but I chose Eleanor because it felt right.

fem name

My given name is nothing like the name I have picked to be a true reflection of who I grown to be, and it also reflects the three entirely different but wonderfully feminine Fiona's I have met during my life. The middle name 'libby' is short for elizabeth a feminine name I like.

It didn't occur to me to base my femme name on my real name; unnecessarily limiting.

Claire - a "nice" short name, I just like the way it sounds
    Alia - I like Sci-Fi, one of the key characters in Dune
    Pearson - My mothers, mothers maiden name.

Claire

My mother wanted a girl. She spelled my name Christen on my birth certificate. I prefer Krysten.
    Most just call me Krys anyway.

My Fem name is Samantha B L and it's a takeoff on my real name. After I was out of high school for awhile I eventually came into circumstances where I made freinds with other crossdressers who right away called me Samantha.So you can go figure my real name. Actually I always liked the name Samantha and it gives me pleasure to be called by it.

I was calling myself Shea, but here the name was taken so I just added the A. I am kind of liking it now.

I have had several fem name changes over the last year. After trying all those names I have settled on Raychel, which is just an extension of my real name. Still working on the last name. For now it is Drescher, but I am not real happy that and it could very well change.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Marcie always seemed to be a very sexy name to me. It is not close to my male name.

my names Leanne

hi: my name is stephen lee anderson.
    So when I chose a fem name
    it came out Leanne.
    well its close ya see.!

My name "Paula Thomas" is similar to my real name, with "Thomas" my middle name. My last name on many documents can be "explained away" as my "married" name, with "Thomas" being my "maiden" name.

If someone sees me and says "Paul", and I react, I can explain it as "I thought I heard you way 'Paula'".

i love the names Tina and Tarnia so my logical fem name was Tiana to me anyhow
    OFF TO GET MY NIGHTDRESS ON

Smile Reply

Le is neuter and my middle name. I just like Ann: He,It,She
    LeAnn

My Male name is not even close to my female name. I just liked this name and it stuck with me
    Katy