Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Is your dressing sexual

Put me down in the used to be now its not catagory.

Banned Read only

Wrong words perhaps....?

Perhaps we are using the wrong words here. After reading the posts I'm thinking that erotic, or sensual are better words to describe the effect my dressing has on me. I feel the same rush, relaxation, pleasure as most sisters here, but I hope and pray that the erotic or sensual pleasure which is part of my art of dressing never goes away.
    Last edited by Ranee Daze; 08-22-2006 at 10:43 AM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Becky Blue View Post
    Put me down in the used to be now its not catagory.
    can I hop on that train too with ya becky?

Kate xx Home at last

"Used to be a sweet boy
    Holding so tightly
    To Daddy's hand
    But that was all
    In some distant land"

Morrisey

For me, it can go either way. I love the way it feels to wear the clothes. They are so soft. And I love the shoes!!! So, yes, it is sexual for me.

I dress cos I love the feel not to have sexual feeling so the answer is NO
    Love as always Jasminexxxxxxxx

Sexual

At this time...Yes,sexual. To me there is nothing like slipping into that slinky,tight little dress with a great pair of heals.

It had that component when I was younger but mostly now it feels like these are the clothes that I should be wearing.

No just sexy
    Angie G.

Yours to Use and Abuse STILLETTO's Avatar

Oh Yes!!!

Completely............the feminine feel, stockings, heels, lipstick are all completely sexual............there is nothing like it..............and we no girls that a man knows how to please a man!!

S.
    xxxxxxxx

yes somewhat.. I do think its kind of excting in getting dressed.. I dont get to do it that often so I guess that might be part of it.
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

Depends on what i'm wearing....some clothes are more sexualy arousing than others...which is sometimes what i choose to do. So i'd put my self in the "Depends on your mood" category.

Smile I just Love It

[SIZE="3"]
    I just like to wear feminine clothes.

Gennee
    [/SIZE]
    I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

Yep

Yep, for me it's sexual. It's very erotic, and I don't think I can go any further without breaking the rules.

When I'm Mona I feel pretty and flirty and sensual and a little bit naughty so I would say yes but it really has to do with the change in personality!

Quote Originally Posted by Ranee Daze View Post
    Perhaps we are using the wrong words here. After reading the posts I'm thinking that erotic, or sensual are better words to describe the effect my dressing has on me. I feel the same rush, relaxation, pleasure as most sisters here, but I hope and pray that the erotic or sensual pleasure which is part of my art of dressing never goes away.
    I have to agree with Ranee. Dressing is a wonderful sensual feeling that I wouldnt trade for anything in the world.

i feel like sexy woman in lingerie

Oh my Yes!

Panties, high heeled shoes, short tight skirts, stockings, and sexy blouses! It is all sensual for me feeling and looking like a women and hoping for a relationship that is very sexual.

Quote Originally Posted by oohTammi View Post
    Just a reminder from your friendly neighborhood moderator...

"Threads/posts containing explicit sexual content and/or pictures will be removed."

This thread fortunately has not gone down hill (though it is a slippery slope), let's keep it that way.

Nuff said, I hope.

Tammi
    You know, that wink of yours has a very sexual conotation to it. I hope your not trying to drag this thread into the dirt.
    [SIZE="3"]Jennaie`[/SIZE]

Smile

[SIZE="3"]My dressing used to be a turn-on, but these days, it's a part of me and not something that I could be without.

Anna x
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]I need to be on the outside, who I am on the inside[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know[/SIZE]

In my teens... YES!!
    20s... not as much, but mostly
    Now... Occasionally

I've got to say, though... I *miss* the sexual thrill of it.

Sometimes I think if I dress too often it becomes meaningless, they are 'just' clothes, like any GG would see them. Now I wear panties all the time, sleep in a nightgown every night, and wear a skirt or dress several times a week while at home it is hard to keep thinking of dressing as a sexual thing. Like any stimulus, you get used to it after a while so the 'edge' wears off.

I'll reach for a dress or skirt to put on now not to 'crossdress', but just because it is the most handy and sometimes most comfortable thing to be wearing at that time. I often wondered if I would still be more excited by dressing if my SO didn't know and I only got to dress on rare occasions.
    Last edited by Cristi; 08-23-2006 at 11:02 PM.

Its mainly sexual for me, sometimes though it is nice just to sit on the sofa all dressed up and watch some tele

Wife of Brandy (NewbieCD) CDsWifey GG's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Golightly View Post
    Nope, not in a fetish way; but that's not to say that I don't use clothes as a sexual lure because I do

From my Barbies as a kid, to my modelling and posing everything I've done has been an expression of who I am. So, if someone gets to meet me and I'm looking drop dead gorgeous that means 'Take me, take me now!'
    Ummm.....when are you not looking drop dead gorgeous? I mean...can you look any other way?
    "The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance, the wise grows it under his feet." -James Oppenheim

It really depends on the mood I am in when I slip on something nice. Generally when I am alone it is sexual but in company it depends who I am with and what the adjenda of the meeting is

My whole CD thing started as me being turned on by how I look dressed as a woman. It is sexual to me as I enjoy having men compliment me on how femenine and sexy I look.

Yes very much

My dressing is so me. Its so sexual, the fem feel and look. Its been this way sense day one. When your out at a club and your the attention of the guys and turning heads. Need i say more ?