Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Closet Raiding!

lets, see, a few girls in the neighborhood, my sister, my mom, my grandmother, a lady I baby sat foor, another lady I baby sat for, a nun from the Catholic school I went to, a few other girls I went to school with, my first real girlfriend in HS, my first Girlfriend in college, various other girls I kinda dated, my ex-wife, my ex wifes sister, my ex mother in law, my ex's best friend, various females I dated between marriages, and my current wife.
    I know I am missing someone! I just always seemed to have a knack for "talking" my way into a girls closet...a lot of these people gave me permission (or allowed me access after I got caught)

Being an only child it was my mom's clothes I borrowed and in my teen years when I baby sat for my neighbor i would wear her things. I house sat for them once, in my early 20s and i spent the entire 2 weeks en femme. It was a blast.

my story is alittle bit different, I borrowed my moms lingerie(stockings, garterbelt and bra) at age 12 or so and was caught by her. We talked about it and she gave me permission to wear whatever I wanted to. She helped me with make-up, the correct size for lingerie, skirts, dresses, heels the whole nine yards. I was never afraid to dress in front of her and did very often. She never said anything to my dad or to my brother and took this secret to the grave.

Love; BonnieAnne:GE:
    "to thine own self be true"

I had a female colleague with whom I sometimes shared a car travelling to work. This was in the mid-1970s. She was married, a couple of years younger than I (about 28 at the time) and had no children. She lived on the edge of my village. She dressed quite casually but occasionally got "dressed up" for special occasions with her husband. She was of average build, perhaps just a little plump. On one occasion, in summer, she was going away on holiday and asked if I would mind looking into her house once or twice while she was away to pick up the post and water houseplants, etc. I had often wondered what kinds of underwear this quite attractive young woman wore....so I took a quick look in her bedroom drawers. The usual panties, bras and tights - nothing out of the ordinary - but I found a black pantie girdle at the bottom of the panties and tights drawer and a long-line bra at the bottom of her bra drawer. These items fascinated me: I wondered if and when she wore them. Both were becoming uncommon for younger women but I guessed there were occasions when she thought she needed to control her figure. The next time I called in to the house I'm afraid I couldn't resist trying on the girdle (over my underpants to avoid any risk of staining) and the bra. The girdle was not very tight on me (but would have been quite firm on her) but the bra was a good fit and I enjoyed the tight elastic and could feel the shoulder straps and boning at the sides. I wore the garments probably for only a couple of minutes before putting all my own clothes back on. Thereafter I often found myself looking at that colleague....and wondering about how she would have looked in the "special" underwear.

That was the only occasion in my adult life that I have looked into a woman's clothing drawer and been tempted to try something on. I know (and knew then) that I shouldn't....but the opportunity was just too tempting and I suppose I would do it again if ever the chance came along.

Hmmmm just wonder how many sisters thought they were losing weight when the truth be known all of you had been just stretching out their clothes. Didn't have any sisters but I think my mom thought she was losing weight at times.

Suanne

could never bring myself to wear my mothers clothes even from a young age i thought they was out of fashion, my sister is nine years older and i used to raid her wardrobe at weekends, as my mum and dad used to let me sleep in the (BIG) bedroom if she was away and all summer holidays when everyone was work, for the whole six weeks I never saw daylight, my friends would come to call and I would be hiding in the corner somewhere in heels then graduated to telling a g/f who was supportive then,
    now with current g/f used to raid her clothes before coming out to her now I have my own.

we should get a diploma for all this work girls, its a full time study

HOORAY FOR ALL THE GIRLS!!

Kate xx Home at last

"Used to be a sweet boy
    Holding so tightly
    To Daddy's hand
    But that was all
    In some distant land"

Morrisey

Prom date

My prom date had her dress hanging in the bathroom at a friends house, and I had to use the bathroom, so... I still have the picture of her and me from the prom in my wallet. I'll try to post later.

While growing up, it was my mom's and the girl across the street's things. We would go swimming (this was in Texas), and we would switch suits. I think she got me started. in the whole thing, because she would let me raid her closet when her mom and step-dad weren't home.

I have raided my mom's and cousin's closets.

Borrowing

Yes, growing up I used to definately borrow, but never took clothing from a wide variety of sources; mom, aunts, cousins, girl friends

Now I'm a big gurl and don't borrow even from my SO

Cheers
    Ava

borrowing ??????????????

Mom sister cousins aunt grandma neighbors and others sorry to say.

Wow

I started with my Mom, then my slightly younger sister. Now I wear my wifes things! I started young and am married somewhat young so not many options.

On a side note, it's amazing to have ha message board to talk about this and find out you're not the only one that did things like this!

mom's, friend's mom's, ex-wife's, ex-wife's friend's/roommate, and the laundry room at my college dorm

mostly for the sneeking panties and bras and to see how they fit; compare if I was close to their size.

i'm so ashamed of stealing

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Hmmmmm..

After all this time I finally have my own things!!! Anyone want to borrow something from me? Hehehe. Payback is going to be hell...

Love Karren
    Are you kidding Karren? I would love to borrow anything from you, you always look fantastic. I can be there in about 4 hours.

As for me, my mom, step mom, step sisters, dads girlfriends, my girlfriends, and at last my wife. Oh yeah, my closet now.:be:

I was a vicious

You will not believe what I did for a panty, My firsts were from my mom , then my sister, then my aunts who where my victims every hollyday , I use to sneak apart from the party and went directly to the drawers filled with treasures, from pantys, nylons, bras, there were some really thick shiny nylons from an aunt with circulatory problems in her legs, and thoose garments became my favorite. But I was telling... I also took some undies from my neighbors fron the lines to dry it was sooo dangerous but my hornyness was higher, I also tyed the charity bins, I visited my friends sisters closets. Wow it is incredible also for me to remember. My burglar period ended when I started to work by the 18 years old and I was able to buy my own outfits.