Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Closet Raiding!

Question Closet Raiding!

So I'm assuming most of us started out young, raiding Mom's or Sis' closets. I'm curious, who else's closet have you raided & why? Hehe.

While as a grown man I certainly do not condone the unauthorized raiding of closets, as a lad and teen I definitely had a different outlook. Closets I raided as a teen included:

- Mom - No Sis, so this was it... mainly biz wear as the rest of her stuff was jeans n' t-shirts.

- Father's girlfriend - She had an array of miniskirts that Mom just didn't have.

- Friend's Mom - See above, also had an array of sexier clothes my Mom just didn't do. Only raided her closet a few times.

- Highschool girlfriend - Before coming out to her ( she was accepting and supportive ) I snuck a few raidings in. :-)

moms no sisters so that was out old g\f aunt and cousins in my line of work I go in a lot of bedrooms and closets its so temting but I would never steal so all I do is look and dream

My Mom's of course and to be real careful as she was the neatest and organized person I have ever known! One time though, I was visiting a cousin and down in the basement I saw some of his wifes nylons and couldn't help myself-I nabbed them! Had a case of "dry mouth" all the way home until I could try them on after the folks went to bed. What a vicarious thrill! Love and xxxx, Lily
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

girl next door
    While I'm not proud of it...

As as 14-16 year, I used to borrow the to-die-for clothes of a woman whose children I would babysit on occasion. I still remember a lovely black dress, and a (thankfully) padded black strapless bra which I tried on just about every time she didn't wear them herself!
    [SIZE="3"]
    my wish for you is peace
    [/SIZE]

lo·gom·a·chy /loʊˈgɒməki/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[loh-gom-uh-kee] –noun, plural -chies.
    1. a dispute about or concerning words.
    2. an argument or debate marked by the reckless or incorrect use of words; meaningless battle of words

Quote Originally Posted by oohTammi View Post

As as 14-16 year, I used to borrow the to-die-for clothes of a woman whose children I would babysit on occasion. I still remember a lovely black dress, and a (thankfully) padded black strapless bra which I tried on just about every time she didn't wear them herself!
    Tammi, be proud, you looked great in that black strapless bra. Didn't you?
    [SIZE=4]Sophia[/SIZE]

Anybody's and everybody's

Started out with Mom's stuff, moved on to sister's, proceeded to raid the closet of any girl I dated. Looking back, I don't see how I wasn't caught. I remember once when I was 12, my oldest sister was having a yard sale and I found a black bustier among the items. Needless to say that I slipped away with it for a test run. I returned it to the yard sale before anyone noticed. Found a stash of bridesmaid dresses (still with price tags and hangers) in a dumpster once (don't ask). I guess that was a raid......of sorts.

My sister was 13 yrs older than me. I found an old box of her clothing and took all the stretch lace panties.
    My high school girlfriend had a hot sister who was two years younger, and she
    would leave her sexy panties on the wood laundry rack in the bathtub area.
    I would use the bathroom and discretely borrow one pair and return a previously borrowed pair.
    I bought a bunch for my college girlfriend and borrowed alot of hers.
    I borrowed from both wives. ( ex-wives )
    I borrowed from the wife's best friend when we house sat.
    I borrowed from my buddies younger sisters.
    I borrowed from my cousins friend when she slept over.
    And probably have a bunch from just about every girl I've dated since.
    Now, I just buy my own from E-Bay.

Quote Originally Posted by oohTammi View Post

Tammi, your not alone on this. I was the same age and baby sat for a very lovely women who was about the same size as me. Once the boys were in bed and asleep. I was in her closet trying on dresses and heels. What a nice wardrobe. She even let me borrow an outfit and heels for halloween one year. My Mom even did my makeup.

Huggs, Renee

Like a lot of young CDs I started off with my big sister's panties , always plenty of these around so borrowing them was not detected and I always replaced the pair I had worn before taking another. Graduated from there to wearing her skirts, bras (padded out to look right), blouses etc when home alone. When I got a bit older 15 or so I was big enough for my mum's (mom's) clothes to fit and also borrowed her panties and other clothes when I was the only one in the house. I was never caught I'm glad to say.
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

Never really 'raided'. My mom was donating some stuff to the salvation army, so I took it while it was sitting in a bag waiting to be dropped off. Used a bit of her make-up once. I didn't have a sister, so that was kinda out.

From my Mom, but, at about 8 years old, her stuff (slips, one corset thing) was way too big for me. I snuk(?) into her room when she thought I was asleep. I remember how scarry that was.
    Appropriated a few things, most of which I still have, from my X. One of these is a long, black vintage slip(i've mentioned this on here before) and another is a sort of jump suit thing, except the pant legs are short. It's a pink floral pattern, perfect as a "domestic" uniform. I spent yesterday vacuuming, dusting, washing, sweeping in that outfit. Wow, what fun.

Vikki

I started out wearing my mum's clothes, stuff that she didn't wear.. then i used to stay at my grandmother's house a bit, and my aunties would give her heaps of old clothes to donate, so being the opportunistic type of person that i am, i would spend ages in the back room wearing their old clothes and shoes.
    Then i started taking from washing lines in the area, (yeah i know) but she had such great stuff... that was my introduction to satin and lace panties.

Also decided to get fit by riding my bike into town and back.... up to the charity bins for a bit of a look around, then ride home with my stash... on the way would stop at a house that the washing line backed onto the path.. very secluded from what was a main road, so i would get lingerie from there.. (Funnily enough, every time i would take something...there would be a replacement out on the line soon after, so that would also go. Good thing there was that it was always brand new.) Got my first school uniform from there too, dress jumper and socks.

When i finally got my driver's licence, it opened up a whole new world... i was able to get clothes from charity bins all over the place.. I had a very good collection at the time too.

Now, The wife knows, so she lets me wear women's clothes whenever i want, and my bank account suffers because i can't stop buying from eBay, and i'm a sucker for a lingerie sale.
    i am what I am, I do what I do..
    i do not seek approval from others.

Raiding, etc.

HMM, This gives the old college term "panty raid" new meaning, no? Kay

After a short spell in my early teens, except for one episode aged 21 I respected other peoples property. That one slip was when I stayed over at a mates house as was put up in his older sisters room, who was away at Uni.

I wasn't gonna touch her stuff but I had a peek and saw she had stockings and suspenders something I hadn't worn before, so i couldn't resist.

After that I bought my own stuff from Catelogues and never touched anyone elses despite a few oppotunities!

it was always my sisters clothes that I tryed on she's only 5 years older than me and she had some great looking clothes too
    Love as always Jasminexxxxxxxx

Banned Read only
    As a youngin I used to go around at night and raid the clothes lines people had cothes drying on to add to my stash of clothes...I never missed a chance to snatch a pair of panties or whatever form sisters, or from anyplace that the opportunity presented itself friends house, relatives etc etc. Used to keep them in a large plastic trash bag which I kept located ina secret spot in the woods on mountainside outside of town. Every opportunity I had I wuld go retreive bag and get dressed and spend a very enjoyable day in the woods be it only in panties and bras or skirts etc with only the birds and bears and squirrels seeing me.

My sisters - She had thongs, bikinis, mini skirts, cleavage tops.. But she was a double D.. So bras and bustiers were out of the question

My friends sister - She was more of a thick girl. Her bottom underwear fit me good and so did her jeans. Her bras and bustiers were gigantic.. She was a double E.. So regardless I never got to wear a bra even tho I have about a B cup.

Hmmmmm..

Ok here's the abreviated listing

Mom's from age 8 -18, sister, two step sisters, my gransmother - great selection of girdles, two neighbor girls, two women that we rented a room out to one of them being my 10th grade english teacher, at least 3 girlfriends, my best friends sister, my stepmother, an aunt, a friends sisters friend whom we were staying with while they were on vacation, my roommate's girlfriend, this chick I picked up while on a drunken binge in college and my wife for the last 30 years...and now mine!!

After all this time I finally have my own things!!! Anyone want to borrow something from me? Hehehe. Payback is going to be hell...

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

started with my sisters panties when i was 11
    moved on to her friends stuff when they spent the night or something
    tried my moms bras on
    by 16 i was buying my own stuff off ebay

I started off with my moms. And then my best friends sisters closet.

In my early twenties, I lived for a couple of years in a hostel. Clothes for the local opshop would be stored on the stage (behind a curtain) in the dining hall until moved on for sorting etc, so I'd sneak up on the stage and ferret through the bags, listening all the time for someone to come into the hall. Obviously I couldn't pull everthing out of the bag so I became adept at jugding things by feel. Later, when I was braver, I'd sneak into the hall at night and take a bag or two back to my room. Go through it in comfort and safety, then sneak them back. Never got seen to my knowledge but had my own complete wardrobe for the first time.

The closest I came to being caught was one day when I took a sickie from work and decided to spend the day in my room dressed. I was sitting in my chair reading when there was the sound of a key in the lock and the door started to open - it was the woman who ran the hostel coming in to vacuum the room. I leaped to my feet and managed to get in behind the door and stop it opening too far - about six inches. I told her I was just about to get into the shower and had nothing on (well, bra, panties, long dress and pantyhose is nothing isn't it?). She apologised and did my room while I actually was in the shower (had to go through with it didn't I - the rooms were big enough for a bed, a wardrobe and a chair - the bathroom was communal). She hadn't realised I was home and I've never been sure who was more surprised or embarassed.
    I'm not mad - that's just a rumour started by people who don't understand the interesting contradictions of my character

Closet Raiding

istarted with my sister's clothes, then raided mom's closet. sometimes I would borrow from my aunt that lived close by. the last borrowed clothes came from my wifes cousin, and my wife borrowed them for me.

i raided my friends mothers laundry basket
    she had a pair of the most sexest black panties and i had to try them on
    i was around 14 then and i got the chance to borrow them and put them on
    wow what a rush
    i always wonder if she knew who took them

Besides my mom's closet I use to raid my sister inlaws closet when i would babysit for her and my brothers kids. After the kids went off to bed I would sneek into my sister inlaws bedroom and look through her things and try on anything that looked pretty to me.

There were a few times that they would go on vacation and I would house sit for them. Thats when I would try to dress up the whole weekend. dresses and skirts during the day and teddies and stockings at night. She use to work in cosmetics so she had alot of make up. I would spend as much time as I wanted trying on all her make up. A couple of times I was shoked how much of a girl I looked

Any closet that I was left alone with some time. Ohhh I just can't be trusted around pretty things to wear.