• I'm married, no kids, and out

20 8.51%
  • I'm single and very closeted

49 20.85%
  • I'm single and out

38 16.17%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your status

Single and closeted in my early 30s. A handful of local ladies have met Elena once, but that's not enough for me to consider myself out...

Wish I would have seen this thread earlier, as I posted something similar on another thread. Might as well share here tho too, right?

I am 28 y.o hetrosexual, been CDing since about 5 and nobody knows my lil secret besides my recent x girlfriend maybe, and my mom maybe lol. I'm not exactly sure.

Its sad tho, I wish I had someone to come out to and be somewhat normal with....Is this a fairy tale?....hmmm I feel I'm going thru an endless rabbit hole at times

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]Single here in my late 40's, 1 foot out of the closet just told my long term GF, she is accepting, dont hide it from others but don't brodcast it either.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

i had to go with married with kids & out, but only to my wife and she is very supportive of my cd'ing, having picked out most of my clothing for me from head to toe. lol. sharon.

I'm in the first category and it's not a great place to be... If I were single, I'd be totally out and about. The only thing holding me back is my relationship with my wife and daughter...

Single, ex-wife deceased since 2001, 15-rear old son (is aware that I do cd occasionally however I never do this with him present in any way shape or form), out to anyone who asks. Cheri.

hello all
    Single and been out of closet since 17....have been very lucky to have had supportive friends at that time. they were the ones who helped greatly with getting my Mother to accept early on. College was the real blossoming of going Molly any time I wanted - University of Vermont very liberal so was attending classes probably 75% aas Molly with the other times just a very androgynous being. WIth work in NYC was very androgynous also(media/production company so a 'little' liberla with my attitude). Transferred to LA branch and now waiting on a GO sign to be Molly at work also.. All at work know and support....just a lingering 'worry' from one of the upper management types...but he is to retire early next year. Otherwise it is Molly all tuhe time out of work.......once go Molly at work......will be able to check off that last box as pre-op ......Love to chat-lol

Gown and Dress Lover Tiffany Anne 9954's Avatar
    Single and closeted here.
    I think I kinda prefer staying single.
    Sometimes I wish I had a partner but its not to a point I wouldn't brag about it.

I am married, no children, and in the closet. My wife knows I have the clothes and may even know that I dress on occassion (more than she realizes), but we really don't talk about it.

Single... Just me and Gordon... that's my teddy by the way
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

I'm married with 2 kids. My wife knows and is very supportive. My kids don't know yet, but I will tell them when I think they are ready. My parents know and accept it, but we don't talk about it. I have several CD friends that know. I have been out dressed twice. So I guess I am married and partway out.

Michelle-H

Gold Member
    Married and no kids, don't want any, the wife knows about my dressing but she does not talk about it.

I'm married with grown children who don't know, although daughter may suspect. My wife knows and is the best girlfriend a gurl could have. I go out with her en femme, and occasionally get together with other gurls (GNO Boston).

I'm out to my parents and I'm happier now then ever before. I wish there was a way to tell my grandfather but I never will, I just know it would kill him literallly, or land him in the hospital again.
    I'm finally out and happy. By the way I look damn good in 3" heels too!

Well none of the choices really fit me.

I am neither single nor married. But I am out to my girlfriend.

Susan
    Susan
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]If you love freedom set it free. If it comes back, its yours, if not, its 1936 Stalinist Russia! - The Daily Show[/SIZE]

Divored, Dating, Semi out and Kids

Well there is one missing on the poll Single with Kids semi out ( which I am )

Once again the choices just don't seem to fit. Oh well. I'm widowed, one son out of the house who doesn't know yet though he suspects as my size 12 fuzzy slippers with 3 inch heels got shipped to him by mistake. To tell the truth, I'm in and out. Days off I'm always en femme, but always subtle as well. No dresses, frilly blouses (though I feel that coming soon ) ect. In drab, I am efeminate with long clear polished nails, have to use my nails to type now as if I use my finger tips, the nails hit the next key up , pierced ears, rings and bracelets, long naturally curly hair, ect.. I've told only some close friends but don't feel the need to broadcast my CDing to the world over a megaphone. I let my appearance speak for me. Must be working as I had a SA call me Ma'am last week and I don't give any conscience effort to pass. I'm me. Love and xxxx, Lily
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

Quote Originally Posted by Jodi View Post
    I did not vote as I am divorced. Divorced is divorced and is not single. There was no category for divorced. I am out to those who would have a need to know. I have an adult daughter. She knows what I do. I am out to my two brothers. I am also out to a number of close friends. My ex-wife knew of my cd'ing, but never approved.

I lived the closet scene for too many years, which put way too much stress on my life. I can never see returning to the closet. I only tell those people that have a need to know. All that I have told have been accepting. Since I have accepted myself, I am at peace, and I have so much fun doing it.

Jodi
    I fall into this category as well, I've been divorced for forteen years now. Have two grown children, daugther knows, doesn't talk about it. Son doesn't know and I want to leave it at that. I'm out to only those that need to know, too. Also my ex-wife knew but never approved. And like Jodi I have accepted this aspect of my life. Love the time spent as my femme-self.

Huggs, Renee

Not just a pig-n-lipstick
    I went with "Single and Out" even though I have been with my wonderful and supportive GF for over five years now and pretty much I am only "out" to her and a few friends.

Glamerous Granny carolinewalker_2000's Avatar
    Married with kids and very much "in the closet" to friends and relations - that is why forum's like this are so important; it's one place where I can be myself.

My wife tolerates my occasionally sleeping in a femaile nightshirt or PJ's, but that is as far as it goes.

Caroline

Married

I am married 5 kids don't know but wife does. have only been out once , on halloween wife fairly supportive but said only around the house so here i sit chatting fully dressed .She said she'll take me shopping dressed on october 31st. we do shop together me in drab. love Peggy