20 8.51%
  • I'm single and very closeted

49 20.85%
  • I'm single and out

38 16.17%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your status

Your status

Seems so many of us are married, even with kids. And/or out and about ala fem. Me? I'm single, in the twlight of my 30's, and not a soul knows about this part of me. Wonding how many of you are like me, single and living a quiet life. :shh:

Robyn
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

Life Style

Hi Robyn thanks for the pole. Me I'm married to a wonderful woman and have a son who is handi capped and still lives with us. We both are trying to encourage him to get into a housing situation run by our county, but he has a mental age of ten but is thirty three in age. I love him but it will not be good for him to live with us till we pass. The sooner he adjusts to not living at home the happier he will be. So here is the part I'm feeling guilty over and it's selfish for me to think this way. But It's me and my dressing. I can't be myself as long as he's here so I guess I will wait till that day comes. By the way that avatar is still the sexiest picture I have ever seen.

Smile I am the same Robyn

Single and closeted.

Although, my denim skirt keeps asking to be let out!!

Well I'm 42 now and currently single. Came out to by best friends and family a few months back and Im now enjoying life more than ever.

Be responsible
    Respectable
    Stable but gullible
    Concerned and caring
    Help the helpless
    But always remain
    Ultimately selfish

Get The Balance Right - Depeche Mode - ©1983

I really don't know what poll fits me.

I'm single... closeted to most friends and family, but I'm pretty much out to anyone else. I have no problem telling shop clerks who i'm shopping for, even been open about it to people I've just meet. Yet I can't seem to tell anyone who is really close to me.

I'm married with kids, Wife knows, kids don't. And I go out dressed
    Love as always Jasminexxxxxxxx

I'm married
    I have two children, now in their thirties...
    My wife knows but doesnt support (Euphemism)
    I rarely go out except to meet CD friends or people whom I've made a coming out.

Eugenie

This is true

Quote Originally Posted by GraceUSA View Post
    I really don't know what poll fits me.

I'm single... closeted to most friends and family, but I'm pretty much out to anyone else. I have no problem telling shop clerks who i'm shopping for, even been open about it to people I've just meet. Yet I can't seem to tell anyone who is really close to me.
    It certainly is easier to tell strangers.

My Mothers other Daughter Janelle Young's Avatar
    I am single with kids. I am out to my GF but to no one else. Except the ladies of this forum.
    Feeling and looking great

Jasmine and Donna

Swiss Miss

Smile

MAried two kids, my wife knows but the kids do not. I do go out dressed and dress some times at home when my wife is home. I under dress most weekends,I wear panties everyday and panties and bras on weekends.

Married with kids... all grown and out of the house. They know and my wife is supportive.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Banned Read only
    Divorced, both kids in college, meet GF on a gender support board, so that is all cool, it was the first thing she knew about me. Out to all.

Just trying be who I am. Byllie's Avatar
    I voted "married, with kids and out" but that's only to my wife.
    Life comes in all colors ... so please be kind to all you meet.

been with my g/f for ten years, she is so cool and accepting now, I say now because we had some rough times but that is in the past, I didnt fit into your poll neither as i am not married but i have a daughter who is 17 months and soon to have another (baby that is) well my g/f will do the work that night on Oct

oh yeah soon to be married as she said yes but that was another post

out to the people that matter,

Kate xx Home at last

"Used to be a sweet boy
    Holding so tightly
    To Daddy's hand
    But that was all
    In some distant land"

Morrisey

Single (divorced) and closeted here. I'm like Grace- If I'm shopping, I can say it's for me. I just can't seem to get up the nerve to tell anyone significant to me. I guess when it's time, I'll find a way.

Status

Im married 2 kids in teens,they dont know.Closeted to whole world except my somewhat supportive/understanding wife.My mom knows also as she caught me as a teenager and is cool with it.

I did not vote as I am divorced. Divorced is divorced and is not single. There was no category for divorced. I am out to those who would have a need to know. I have an adult daughter. She knows what I do. I am out to my two brothers. I am also out to a number of close friends. My ex-wife knew of my cd'ing, but never approved.

I lived the closet scene for too many years, which put way too much stress on my life. I can never see returning to the closet. I only tell those people that have a need to know. All that I have told have been accepting. Since I have accepted myself, I am at peace, and I have so much fun doing it.

Jodi

I'm single and out to those who don't know me as Tom. As far as friends and family I'm hidden deep in the closet, so I voted that I am a closet case.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GraceUSA View Post
    More or less ditto here. A non-trivial number of people know that I crossdress (including numerous store clerks), but I've told very few people who "know" me. Other than store clerks, and other than my next-door neighbours (who found out accidently), and other than other CD, I think I've only told one person who knows how to get in touch with me (and there's one other fellow who knows me by name, who has briefly seen me dressed once or twice, but whom I've never told.)

Married with teenage son who doesnt know but probably suspects. Wife Knows and is OK with it now, not always.

happy to be here

relative staus

Robyn,

I am separated and soon to be divorced. When I become divorced, I will consider myself officially single. I have a young child. Being a GG, I am fortunate to not have to live in the closet. I hope to eventually develop a loving relationship with a wonderful CD man. There is no way of knowing now if I will ever marry again in future. Noticed that there was no category for "relative status unclear".

Interesting subject for a poll and thread BTW. Thank you.

I checked married with kids, and out. Well the kids are grown and away, but I'm out only to my wife of 30 years. That happened earlier this year.

Love all,
    Gwen

Fearlessly Independent RebeccaLynne's Avatar

Single Now, Formerly Married (With Children)

Hey Robyn, voted "single and closeted", as the ex is the only person with knowledge of my CD'ing. Content to enjoy my femininity without sharing it with others.

Poll

Quote Originally Posted by Robyn2006 View Post
    Seems so many of us are married, even with kids. And/or out and about ala fem. Me? I'm single, in the twlight of my 30's, and not a soul knows about this part of me. Wonding how many of you are like me, single and living a quiet life. :shh:

Robyn
    Only just come across this thread, so was able unable to vote. I never have gone out dressed, I think my wife either has her suspicions or knows but chooses to be discrete, thereby giving non direct support. The kids are both under 10, so hopefully are shielded from Diana until the time's appropiate to tell them!

One thing's for sure though I'm definitely happier since joining the forum.

Diana E xxx

I voted Married with Kids and Very Closeted.

I'm have 4 kids (oldest starting college now). Came out to my wife about 5 weeks ago. She is the only one who knows and is still trying to come to terms.

Jenna