Thread: Is your SO jealous of certain parts of your body?

Is your SO jealous of certain parts of your body?

My Girlfriend is. She is jealous of my eyelashes. She says that most women would kill for them. She is jealous of other things but lets leave it at this for now just to get the ball rolling. Screw it. I will say what else she is jealous of. MY SOFT SKIN! Ya can get a pic of my eye to show my lovely lashes but ya aint getting no skin pics from me.
    Attached Images Attached Images

girl next door
    My wife is a jealous of my butt. Fear not, I will not be posting any such pics!
    [SIZE="3"]
    my wish for you is peace
    [/SIZE]

lo·gom·a·chy /loʊˈgɒməki/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[loh-gom-uh-kee] –noun, plural -chies.
    1. a dispute about or concerning words.
    2. an argument or debate marked by the reckless or incorrect use of words; meaningless battle of words

I would use the word "envious" rather than jealousy but I think she may be. I'll let Kerry answer that one if she chooses

Mine was envious of my curlly hazelnut coulour hair, which I was keeping as long as it would reach my shoulders. Many women were letting me know... My wife had noticed that and was somewhat jealous

Unfortunately, growing older I developped a bald spot on top of my head So I can't let my hair grow anymore... And my wife has no more reasons to envy me...

Eugenie

Uh, no.

Erica
    For photos on flickr, my user name is cd_erica_f

My curly hair...but I would gladly swap it for hers now I'm balding.

Flat tummy, thick hair - long before I came out to her, she would complain I 'acted beautiful.' And why not?

Ooooh yes! My legs AND my butt!

Banned Read only
    Deep South, the land of Magnolia trees, Mint Juleps on the verandah ,hoop skirts & antebellum homes.
    Jealous? nahhhhh I like that fantastic heart shaped arse right where it is!

I couldn't admire it and enjoy it as much if it was on me. And regardless, it's *mine* anyway!