Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you tuck when wearing panties?

to tuck or not to tuck

Hi Jen, Like some of the girls here I got alittle short changed also(no big deal) I tuck when I get completely dressed and don't tuck when I am drab. It really comes down to choice and circumstance!!!!

Love; BonnieAnne:GE:
    "to thine own self be true"

I'm considering getting castrated. Did losing you testicles cause any reduction in your desire to dress?
    Last edited by Barbara G; 08-06-2006 at 05:01 AM. Reason: Remove signature

When wearing panties, I always tuck to feel more femm

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbara G View Post
    I'm considering getting castrated. Did losing you testicles cause any reduction in your desire to dress?
    You can read my introduction post at http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=34212 for reasons why I got castrated. The short version is I wanted to be rid of the effects of testosterone.

I actually never dressed before I got castrated; it was only afterwards where I thought of exploring my female identity in real life (as opposed to online) more. I dress when I go out with friends who accept my female side; other times I just go in drab---I think being a girl is cuter, but being in drab is easier and why bother if there's no one (who knows me) to see?

I used to have a fetish where I wished I had female genitalia and fantasized about masturbating with them and having sex using them. But this fetish mostly vanished after castration.

Banned Read only

Tucking

I always tuck I wear a tight thong and use a maxi pad it feels nice and protects a bit then another pair of panties with a little padding front and back looks great

I am a full time thonger and i just wear them like normal undies. As long as i dont get excited everything stays in place and is unnoticable. When i try and do something else with it, it is uncomfortable and tends to go places i dont want it.

Wink I don't always tuck but..

I wear mostly thongs under my drab or when dressed. The main thing is having a variety of different panties so if I need to tuck with a certain outfit I use just the right panties that are tight enough to hold everything in place. When in drab I use a bigger thong that will allow "expansion" if necessary.

Cindy T
    I finally figured it out! - I'm a Lesbian Trapped in a Mans Body!!!
    http://www.myspace.com/sexycindycd

To Tuck Or Not To Tuck

I usually tuck when in 'femme mode' ,I mean don't we wish to look 'femme' and not men?.I have seen so many CD/TG's wearing tight skirts and I see the outline of a male bulge abeit large or small,which is a dead giveaway.

So yes I tuck,but not too tightly as to cause pain,just snug so that when I walk my lace knickers and nylons sort of lightly caress my ermm 'alien' as you so aptly put it,lol.

This way I show no male protrusion and feel slightly turned on and of course more fem!.It's a lovely sensation,umm and isn't CDing as a whole?.

Hugs,

Melanie

Post tucking

i used two tuck i found a g string workes best then a gg told me about v strings that hold your bit back betwen your legs so i got one i were it all the time even when dressed in drab i were my v string makes me feel very fem.

tucking

Any time the panties slide up my legs, everything concerned is pushed in and pulled down, so im always tucked. After so many years, i have NO discomfort at all, and can even manage some of the extra empty skin to make a cute little 'bite' in the front area.
    "The hardest to learn is the least complicated."-----Emily Saliers

Surprisingly

When I am out with the girls my little boy behaves like a perfect lady.
    I just pull it back like a poneytail.

i usually tuck. theres nothing that ruins the femme illusion for me then the boys poppin out of my pretty panties.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shari_Ann View Post
    No, you don't have to tuck when you wear panties. I mean, you can if you want to. But I just wear them like men's underwear.

As far as the size, you go by your hip size. You can either look on a package of panties or check an online sizing chart. Either way you'll find a chart that says if your hips are X" to Y" then you are a size N.
    Like Shari_Ann said, you don't have to tuck. I do only if I am wearing a pair of really form fitting pants and want to have a feminine front. BTW, do you mean you wear men's brief's? Why in the world would a CD who goes out dressed wear men's underwear? Just asking!

As for finding the right size, do as Shari Ann says but only buy one pair. Try them and if too tight, or too loose, try another size. Not all brands of panties are cut the same. Do remember, the sizing is for a female figure. If your tummy is bigger than your hips, like a lot of men, than the hip size won't fit. On the other hand, most panties have stretch to them and you want them to fit snug whether you tuck or not.

Sissy

More Girl than man

Panties daily, under drab, no tuck. When out en femme, I often prefer pantyhose, perhaps control top, and tucking to keep a smooth front. Joni

I just started tucking the other day and love it. At first it doesn't feel the greatest but you get used to it fast. I love looking down and seeing no bulge and if you are tucked when you go to be at night and roll onto you belly it feels great having the only bulge's be on your chest where the should be. For me, laying on my belly that night was the first time in my life where my body felt like it right.

hi i wear panties 24/7 and i never tuck but then i usually wear a skirt or a dress with a slip naturally
    laurie sweet

I want to look and feel as feminine as possible when I dress. So yes - always.

Elizabeth Anne Parsons ellieparsons's Avatar
    I always tuck when i'm dressed en femme or wearing panties under my work clothes.

Waer panties every day and always tuck.

Up until about a year ago I never tucked. I always wear panty girdles and bodybriefers. When I started tucking it was uncomfortable at first, But now the cavaties have stretched out enough the whenever I put on a girdle, the boys just seem to go into hiding automatically. Now it is almost more comfortable to tuck than not.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

I always tuck when i'm wearing panties and pantyhose.I need to be as flat in front there as possible. I just don't feel like me is I can feel anything there between my legs.Some girls say they think tucking is uncomfortable but I feel most comfortable when tucked nice and tight! Lately its when I got to go back into drab that takes some getting used to.

Jacinda

well, I don't dress when I am out, and I wear panties and tuck down for a smoother look - just seems more normal.

tucking

like to tuck helps from getting mannly and looks better to me !

Smile

[SIZE="3"]I don't feel that I have enough to tuck. I wear panties 24/7 and couldn't anything else. What I do is to push the appendage downward and leave the boys alone. I find that works for me even when dressed.

Anna Marie x
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]I need to be on the outside, who I am on the inside[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know[/SIZE]

I use to tape and tuck for about 6 months and I only did that when dressed. Now, the "girls" are well trained to find there way home when I put on a tight pair of panties. Sometimes I tape the "lil'Devil back only when wearing thongs.
    I am in love with the most understanding GG and my biggest fan. Jennifer, I love you!