Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Sex Question to all CDs from a curious GG

Hi Kall,
    For me there is no sexual connotation attached to the clothing at all. As far as sexual activity, I think an even dose both ways works for me. I like my wife to take the lead of course just as much as I like to.

My first concern at any time is her pleasure then mine but I guess I do expect equality. So if she expects my attention to her and none the other way it doesnt work for me. To sum it up, "Ya gets what ya gives."

Kimberley
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.transgenderlondon.com

Venus and Mars are not aligned; Good thing.
    Where are all the rumballs?
    I may not soar with eagles, but then weasels dont get sucked into jet engines...

Quote Originally Posted by kali GG View Post
    Hello everyone,

I apologize in advance if this question seems intrusive, I really don't mean to be rude, but I am making an ongoing effort to understand CDing, specifically as it relates to my husband.

My question is this: Do you feel that CDing is part of your sexuality? For example, my husband, a CD, would prefer to be submissive in bed, "serving" me, as it were. I think most people would agree that has traditionally been the "feminine" role in sex, so I correlate that desire with his dressing in a way.

I wonder if this is very common, or if there are CDs out there who, when it's time to have sex, just "switch", rip the clothes off and have at it, enjoying what society tends to think of as the "masculine" role, the "taker."

So often, I hear, "it's just clothes." I know that for my husband, that's just not true. There is definitely a desire to identify as a woman in bed. How about for you all?

Best wishes,

Kali GG
    I thought it was my g/f writing in, yep that is me also i become very submissive and always have, I always feel more feminine and identify with myself as a woman when we are in Bed.
    I will say that dressing as Linda is far from sexual for me also, them days are long gone. but if we do get intimate then thats the way it is.
    that goes for anything else though, if my g/f asks me to do anything else around the house as Linda then it gets done in an instant,

Kate xx Home at last

"Used to be a sweet boy
    Holding so tightly
    To Daddy's hand
    But that was all
    In some distant land"

Morrisey

Junior Member MelissaAndProudOfIt's Avatar

Smile Re. sexuality & Crossdressing

Hi Kali

Well I can only speak for me on this subject, as i guess this issue varies from person to person.

However, the way I see it is that it should be deemed more a refreshing change from the mundane and more traditional male takes woman role, giving the woman, lady (female) a change to see the grass is greener on the other side of the preverbial fence... Putting her in control once in a while, instead of it being the mans role all the time. Surely a refreshing change. So long as you have a sense for adventure I really cannot see the harm. It will make the crossdressing partner more at ease and sexually will perform far better knowing you are enjoying taking on the role, and he'll enjoy that you are taking the lead. That way, the switch in roles every now and then opens many sexual doors and that can only help to prevent your sex life becoming stagnent (boring) since when has a change never been welcome!!!!

So remove the barriers and enjoy the fun and play the roles. Crossdressers are just the same as many men (maybe a tad more honest than most!) as other men who claim not to have any secrets lol tend to have more secrets than even we do...lol so there you have it...

I wish you all the best, and I hope you enjoy your partners refreshing outlook in your relationship... all the very best..

have a lovely future together... finding partners for us crossdressers, is never an easy one, one thing though I am sure you will find in him a loyal and faithful husband... as he'd be hard pushed to find another woman who would be the way you are..... all the very best.... to you both...
    Last edited by MelissaAndProudOfIt; 08-21-2006 at 01:04 PM.

Being TG, I identify sexually as a woman...always have. But I only have interest sexually in GG's...not genetic males.

CHRISTINA_CD_TX CHRISTINA_CD_TX's Avatar
    I would guess that there are many types of cds here as well as levels and interest. Each cd has issues that turn us on or feel good.

They say women like to wear find lingerie under the cloths as it makes them feel pretty or reminds them of their femine side in the work place. Is that not the same for a cd when they where it.

To where the cloths male or female is to want to look good and feel good in them. The more you wear the cloths you take on the part being more female with more female thoughts.

To me its a normal thing being what i am. Not better not worse not a sexual thing. Its the girl i am with that would turn me on no matter what i am wearing. The lingere just makes it more fun.

I like how i dress and look and feel sexy in it and only wish i could find a lady who thouht so also. It takes 2 and when the cloths come off your but naked and it all fits right. Man made cloths and if these cloths were made for men then they would be mens cloths and what would be the conversation

I like how i dress and look and feel sexy in it and only wish i could find a lady who thouht so also. It takes 2 and when the cloths come off your but naked and it all fits right. Man made cloths and if these cloths were made for men then they would be mens cloths and what would be the conversation
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 08-21-2006 at 02:11 PM. Reason: Changed to sentence casing.

Aspiring Member

Submissive!?

Yes most probaly.

what man would not give it all up just to be able to finally relaxa and be who and what he might really desire to be.

And that is the female in bed.

But then who say's that female can not be the one's on top hmmm. Indeed it can and does work that way just as well.

If and when the man is going to become feminine then why the heck not be the submissive one.

It does make perfect sense really it does.

But then what is sex anyway anyone really want to voleteer to come out here and explain it to me.

I am really quite ready to listen and do the deed with a real GG.

If and when anyone might just be willing to fulfill that role for me in this lifetime hmmm.

it is kind of very lonley not having someone to love if and when you do get my drift.

Oh well!.

Jay Suzy!

You can decide which role you do wish to play when you might arrive i do not mind. But might be very well if and when you are a reall GG and or a TS girl as I am still in the male roll for now!

Butn can still play the feminine part if and when so desired. And love it just as well either way really depending on how and what you might be wamting and looking for just as well.

I can be Jay and or Suzy!

Kali, as my wife doesn't know about Helen we have never had sex while I was dressed femininely. My role is definitely male but what guy, at some stage, wouldn't like to lay back and let his partner make the running.
    We just have the wrong equipment to take on the female role in a normal relationship (although I am sure someone will argue otherwise).

Helen xx

Once man, always woman. Sharon_Rose's Avatar

For me, it is part of the feminine side...

I love to dress because it releases the woman that is trapped inside me. When dressed, I then become the woman I wish I were. That implies that I am much more submissive and nurturing. When I came out to my sister, she was shocked but after 6 months, she told me that she liked me better as Sharon. She felt like she had a sister and found it much easier to talk to me.

:be: Sharon Rose

Thumbs up

That is a very good question.

I myself prefer to be submissive.

I like to pretend to be frail and weak like a kitten.

With or without the clothes I am still a guy. I am sure I would act no different if I were permitted to dress in bed. I take the lead and love it. I feel like that is what my wife wants me to do also. I wish they made men's night wear as sexy as they do womens lingerie. I think the before play would take on a new meaning for both of us. But I guess I will never know.

Suanne (the guy)

Quote Originally Posted by kali GG View Post
    There is definitely a desire to identify as a woman in bed. How about for you all?
    Absolutely yes. Now pass the Astroglide, please. (Damn GGs can do pretty well without this stuff...)

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

variety

There is no doubt that dressing affects the senses, and in many ways it is clearly sensual....but.

Without the brain physical pleasure doesn't get too far, and there is nothing better than delving into the erotic side of the brain of your partner. As we can all see from these posts, there are as many variations on this theme as there are people (maybe more!). It seems to me that this is the perfect opportunity to open up the usually tightly closed box of both of your deepest, and maybe darkest, thoughts, the ones that you hide away tightly, and both of you share. That is the only way you will know the specific answer to your question.

That sharing, and the drive to find something new within both of you, is, in my opinion, the best!

good luck!
    tina

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar
    It's all part of the dream. My girlfriend and I have changed roles a few times and it alls ways sends her over the top. I like to have make love to me in a way that I would do to her. She likes to assume a take charge role at times having me llie on my stomach so that she can hump my bottom. The first few times she went over the top seversal times before flipping me over and finishing the job. She asked if I liked it and when I told her that I did she said that she would let me know when she was taking me instead of me taking her.

I can always tell when she wants to be on top as she will sit next to me and start playing with my breast and kissing me hard. Sometimes she will ask me to get ready for bed which is our code that tells me that it is time for me to put on makeup and panties and bra along with my night gown. At times like this I am submissive to her desires and pleasure. If I am all ready dressed I will take the lead ans seduce her like a lesbian lover would do. My lady has had a bi- relationship and has told me what liked from her lover and I try to do the same.

She recently has brought some toys into the game and I am trying to get used to seeing her with it and adjusting to the feelings. I do not think I would want to have a real man do the things that she has done to me as I think I am basically hetro.

Both ways

I love the feel of the night gown and panties while I make love. I can still be the dominant one but the night gown enhances the experience.

Xdressed and waiting for wife to make-out

I love my crossdressing clothes I have on right now.... the wife is out right now and I am wearing her bra (my favorite one), my new thigh high hose, and her black panties...

I am so thrilled to be dressed, asn I can't wait for her to get home so we can make-out...

It all started a couple years ago when I got caught dresses.... she was pretty steamed, but laughed about it later.... then I told her I always wanted to wear this certain bra when we have sex.... this was in the context of her telling me about her lesbian experiences when she was a teenager... this all happened when I weighed in at 200... now I am down to 155 and I can fit into most of her clothes except the ones made for narrow shoulders....

So after a trip to Calif (Lydia's TV fashions) I came home with some clothes and breasts (the glue on type, with latext around the edges)... I wasn't sure how she'd react to 4 boobs in bed.... so I got dressed in the sexiest bra, garters, panties, lipstick I could find... and presented myself one evening when the lights were low.... she was a little relunctant (maybe she was unsure about her sexual feeling for a "female".... or maybe she didn't want me to know...)

Anyway we had great sex, and she loved feeling me up (rubbing he hands all over my low cut fredericks-of-hollywood demi cut traps) and rubbing her breasts against mine... she was totally turned on the whole time...

If I could have only experienced this years ago I would have been so much happier

Mikala

I am definitley submissive, especially when dressed.

Annette