219 81.72%
  • underarms

184 68.66%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shaving

Shaving

Who shaves what I ask?

leg and pits for me. I've kept them clean for two years now.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

Who shaves what?

I shave everything on the checklist. That is one of the things that makes me feel so feminine. I am curious how other girls deal with the stiff coarser hair on the chest. I currently tackle this hair with an electric shaver. Any other suggestions?

Where is the everything button?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Shave everything but the pubs, but keep them trimmed. Yeah, the chest is rough. I use a lady shick quatrro and to go over a couple of times but comes out smooth. Tried nair for men and only got a burn from it as it did nothing with the hair. I am thinking about shaving my arms as well, but not too sure. I'll see. It has gotten to the point that I really do NOT like hair, so the arms will prpbably be clean tommorrow when I shave the rest. Love and xxx, Lily BTW, nice name

Yeah, the arms are usually the last to get the treatment, it's making an announcement to the world in a way.

Hey, too bad there's no button to just make all the body hair go away zip. What dedication we all have.

(BTW, Nair For Women is much more potent, works better, than the For Men version.)
    Last edited by Calliope; 07-29-2006 at 11:31 PM.

Everything, pubs maybe, sometimes not......been shaving the rest of that since about.....1993 I think off and on and full time 1998 and beyond!
    Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.
    Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last.

-- Vernon Howard

Smile Shaveing

I shave every place that i can reach from my nose to my toes.
    I have my back waxed about every 6 months and i will be getting it done soon as i am going to Reno the latter part of Aug.
    I love the feel when i wear certain items of clothing.
    Try it, you will love it.....

Newly married to CDsWifey NewbieCD's Avatar
    I shave all but chest and private area the chest has like 3 hairs that i do i just pull when they get to long LOL Go me!!!!
    Happily fuflilling all the duties of my beautiful Wife CdsWifey. I love you.

None of the above for me
    I just don't have fun -- I make the fun

Life's too short........Enjoy every day

Quote Originally Posted by DayTripper
    Yeah, the arms are usually the last to get the treatment, it's making an announcement to the world in a way.

Hey, too bad there's no button to just make all the body hair go away zip. What dedication we all have.

(BTW, Nair For Women is much more potent, works better, than the For Men version.)
    I have found that Veet works the best of all for me, and is also gentle on the skin.

Quote Originally Posted by Edie
    I have found that Veet works the best of all for me, and is also gentle on the skin.
    I've been wanting to try that, I think i'll go get some tomorrow.

Do you need to wait for it to grow back in somewhat? I just shaved day before yesterday....

thanks!!
    Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.

-- Vernon Howard

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Apart from a small triangle above my willy, and close trimmed forearms, everything is gone!
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Quote Originally Posted by Tclosetgirl
    I've been wanting to try that, I think i'll go get some tomorrow.

Do you need to wait for it to grow back in somewhat? I just shaved day before yesterday....

thanks!!
    Yes the hair has to grow back some before you use it again. The type they have for tender skin is very gentle as well as effective. I have tender skin and it has never bothered me, which Nair and Sally Fields brands did.

Addictive

Have to say that shaving is addictive, started with pubic area about a year ago. Graduated to legs, arms etc recently. Wife likes it too. The only problem is when the kids notice the shorter hair.....

Best idea I read here recently was using hair condiitoner as the shaving soap, it works to create a softer result.

Simone

I bought a lady shaver and some lady deodorant last spring and the GG cashier asked me if I liked the shave I got from a razor LOL! I told her it was OK but a hassle she suggested a wax job and gave me a referral . Nice of her to be so open minded besides blades are so expensive these days. Any views on waxing ? How long do you need to let the hair grow out before you can do it again?

Psoriasis

I've been meaning to give Veet a try.

Here's a sub-thread question. I've been cursed with Psoriasis - knees, especially - the last few years. Removing hair, shaving or lotion, from my knees is a big no fun. Is plucking the only way to go - or does anyone have an experience with this?

When Zsa-Zsa Gabor said 'knees are the ugliest part of a woman's body,' little did she know - yow.

Senile Junior Member
    Well, I shave everything except portions of my face and my back (can't reach or see my back to shae it). I love the feeling of my legs shaved mostly.

Redhead Ready to Rock Bobbie cd's Avatar
    Currently, all of the above.
    Working on gradually trimming the arm hair down to a short length. Fortunately, the arm hair is very light colored, so it doesn't show too badly when kept short.

Yes the hair has to grow back some before you use it again. The type they have for tender skin is very gentle as well as effective. I have tender skin and it has never bothered me, which Nair and Sally Fields brands did.
    Thank you, I too have very tender and soft skin, especially on my legs....
    I moisturize them daily, work or no work (Love that Suave!!)

Definitely be picking some up at Wally world tonight then!!

Thanks
    Scottie

-- Vernon Howard

All

I started shaving under arms, as I would get a rash from some deodorants, then I said to h$$$ with it I'll go all the way .Now I do every thing but arms, I use a blonde bleach on them to lighten them up as I am dark haired. My wife does my back for me. Pub area trim,ed very small. I feel grubby if I don't shave every 2 or 3 days. Just one of the prices we pay for being A GIRL.
    LOVE & HUGS Georgette

Be who you want to be not what others think you should be
    On the Road to a better Place

If, God put you there, God will help you through it.

i love being a woman maid phylis's Avatar

Smile shaving

i do all on the check list ,i want to feel as feminine as i can when dressing especially legs and chest ,i love feeling smoothe when i am putting on my lingerie

Shave everything with once a month waxing of legs and underarms.
    "I am what I am." Popeye

everything

I shave everything, i am not very hairy anyways, I didnt start shaving until I was about 23 and now I am 33 it is becoming every two to three days facial hair doh!!

chest is very light and the rest only need shaving about once every three weeks or so

Kate xx Home at last

"Used to be a sweet boy
    Holding so tightly
    To Daddy's hand
    But that was all
    In some distant land"

Morrisey

shave all but the pubs, did them one time and didn't like it.
    Hugs Jodi Lynn