Thread: Putting Out A Call! Connecticut

Putting Out A Call! Connecticut

Hi Girls from Connecticut and the Surrounding states, The TG Group Ctview is in need of Active Members. Both to attend meetings at their Wonderful and very Safe meeting hall and to work on the Newsletter and Calender on line. Anyone that is interested should check out their website and join (its Free to Join). A valuable asset to the TG community could by lost here just do to lack of Interest. If anyone has questions PM or E-mail me Please

Love To Hear From You Hugs Rena

http://www.transgender.org/ctv/

The reason they don't have "active" members is because the person the runs the club, Denise Mason, acts like a dictator and has a very negative attitude toward those that don't attend meetings and such. She's been saying for the past few years that she was leaving the club, but like a bad penny, she always returns. I think she is afraid how well the club would prosper without her. Jaie
    [SIZE="2"]I don't think people have problems with the fact that "we" like to crossdress. I think they have problems with the fact that we are comfortable with who we are and can express ourselves this way, while they have issues of their own that they don't know how to deal with.[/SIZE]

Thank You!

Jaie Thank You for a straight answer, I'm beginning to see a pattern here. Any suggestions as to a TG group in the the Connecticut area that is viable would be a big help.

Thanks Again Hugs Rena