• 2. Need some work, like shaving my face a legs

37 13.70%
  • 1. Just a guy in a dress

57 21.11%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rate how you think you look when dressed

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tina D
    OK we know how we look when we get dressed, we stand in front of the mirror and go oooooooaaaaaaa, but how would you rate your self, so on a scale of one to five let's see what we get.
    I don't think it's particularly productive to rate yourself on how you look in the mirror alone. Anyway, that said, I don't ever feel any of the options really, although at a push, and if I was honest, I have once or twice thought number 3 "I wish I had a butt and no bulge"...but not seriously of course. I want my bulge to go away in tight jeans, but then again, I love my bulge, it's very useful in certain situations
    Last edited by Rachel Morley; 07-18-2006 at 09:32 PM.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]I wrote this In a past post........http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=30752
    Chatting the other day a GG asked me am I happy with the image I project. My answer was dont think I ever would be, for its my eyes I see myself through no mater how great others see me, as it wont change "The Man in the Mirror."The perfect woman is already inside.
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

Well, confidence and a positive attitude can be wonderful qualities, but not even on my best day could I honestly say that I look as good as any GG. I don't know where on the scale I might fit, but I do the best with what I have.

I would say I am a 2.3. Maybe, just need to hide the shadow better. I will put a pic in my Avatar one day soon.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee 1062
    So I see you don't even have a pic. of you on your Avatar
    My pic. is here for all to see...How about yours????? Or do you even rate?
    I'm stealth...

I answered a 5, based on one fundamental truth. Women come in all shapes and sizes, some are beautiful some are not (And beauty is after all in the eyes of the beholder) Yes, I think in a good day, I can look like an average looking woman.

Now, if the question would only give a 5 rating to somebody who can look like a gorgeous woman, then I would take only a 4. (But only because I'm rather vain)

Gaby

me i am a 3 problem is i have a butt and a bulge
    oh, well

[SIZE="3"]I went with a 4 what do yall think ? [/SIZE]

Smile My guess

I would say between a 3 and a 4. It depends on who does my makeup. I have seen myself looking really good, but sometimes not that great. I am going in next week, and the woman said she will help me work on my female image. I am looking forward to that. I think she might help me with figure flaws, and maybe walking, sitting, etc. I'll post another time with my reaction to the "lessons".

Terri

Gold Member
    I must say this thread is getting a lot of action, but don't forget this is how you feel you look not how others think you look, if you think your a five go for it.

5 as long as people dont look to close ,

`°º¤ø GiGi's Gurl ø¤º°` SexxxyBrianna's Avatar
    [SIZE="2"]I can look good, but I think my size gives it away. If I had a smaller frame, I could pass for sure. Some gurls have all the luck :GE: [/size]
    [SIZE="5"]Brianna[/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"]"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music he hears, however measured or far away."- Henry David Thoreau[/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"]"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who matter don't mind and those that mind don't matter."- Dr. Seuss[/SIZE]

SexxxyBrianna@yahoo.com

Aspiring Member Christina Nicole's Avatar
    The selections are not very well phrased. I can and do pass when I go out. But I am absolutely not "as good looking as any GG" because any GG would include models and... Enough said about that! That's a standard I doubt crossdressers could reach. I'm a few years too old for "hot." So that leaves #3.

Warm regards,
    Christina Nicole

getting closer everyday.. Kiera's Avatar

???

I really dont know how to rate myself, what do you girls think??
    kiera

Kiera,

You look very nice in your avatar pic. However, that is very little indication on how you (or anybody) would look in real life...

Gaby

P.S. Same goes for me, of course.

1 here just a guy in a dress

I rated at 4 but in all honesty closer to 3.5. I do wish I had a butt and no bulge and "hot" seems like a strong word. Overall, I am happy though and that is what matters.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="2"]Kelly Kelly Bo Belly Banarama Moe Mel Lee Fee Fie Foe Fell E KELLY![/SIZE] [SIZE="3"]~:>[/SIZE]
    http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f3...le-avatar1.jpg
    [SIZE="3"]FABJSFADHH [SIZE="1"](Female At Birth Just Suffering From A Distended Hoo Haa)[/SIZE] Kelly[/SIZE]

I must say this thread is getting a lot of action, but don't forget this is how you feel you look not how others think you look, if you think your a five go for it.
    Still a guy in a dress
    I just don't have fun -- I make the fun

Life's too short........Enjoy every day

I can do a lot of self-deluding, but mirrors and photos don't lie. Even if I lost the excess weight, I'd still look like a guy in a dress. Look at my avatar, for Pete's sake!

On the other hand, I like to think that my personality is much more feminine than masculine, and my wife can out up with looking at me when I'm dressed, usually without makeup.

My self ratings:

Heart..........4.25
    Looks .........1.01
    Self-acceptance ..........
    Priceless
    One's true gender is in the heart and soul, not one's anatomy.

Your brain...don't leave home without it!Maureen

I feel that I look pretty and feminine. I'm lucky to have slim legs and arms, so I can pass with the right makeup, wig, and clothes.

I went out of the house (dressed) for the first time in my life last Sunday. I just hopped in the car and went to fill it with gas and get a carwash. I was nervous as heck when I got to the gas pump and there were people all around, but I got out, filled with gas and washed the windows. A couple of guys commented (in Spanish / Mexican - hey, this is California and I can understand every word they say) that I had hot legs and that I was beautiful. It made me feel pretty good. (Of course they said some other things to each other that I won't repeat here!)

So, I feel like I look good, and have a couple of guys at the gas station that agree. And, I'm only going to get better!

If they only knew... stephanie3111a's Avatar

Feel like a 10...

but actually look like a 3.

Too much fat in the middle. Too broad in the shoulders and arms are too big. Legs are fantastic along with the butt!

Sad that the only reason I want to lose weight is to look more fem!

Gold Member
    Some of you gals are modest here, I seen your pic and your better than what you say.

I look like a man with poor makeup wearing a dress.
    I feel like I'm the homecoming queen.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

timmy

says im a 10 or 100% all the time. oooooh, i love him so. missy

Gold Member
    Thought I was going to have fun here only to find out I started this thread last month
    Last edited by Tina Dixon; 12-14-2006 at 06:12 AM.